How were you as a child ?

I read many books and could pass any test the school gave me. I was also unbelievably mean and violent. I fought with anyone and everyone, including the teachers and principal. I once bashed a girl's head in with a thick book because she said hello to me. A word, a look, it didn't matter, gain my attention and get beaten to a pulp. I was certainly no bully, I never teased or ridiculed. I seldom spoke at all. The first indication that I was displeased was bashing in a head. I could not be bullied either. Bullys were nothing more than entertainment.

The school determined that what I needed was to be on the team and get some team spirit, work with others. I took great delight in making my team lose. I was on the girl's softball team and would throw the ball in the other direction. In track I would stop running and untie and retie my shoes. I would drive that team to tears, literal tears knowing that they were going to lose and there was nothing they could do about it.

Not that they didn't try. Several of those girls had older brothers and friends that came around to teach me a lesson. Those I liked best of all. I learned to enjoy the sight of blood and that has stayed with me to this very day.

What was I like in school? I was your worst nightmare and then your mother's worst nightmare.

WTF?

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

/----/ The Sister's of Charity wore out three brass rules smacking my knuckles. They shipped me off to the Franciscan Brothers and I received the best education of my life. I was a model student.

I was bad. I hated school and wasn't one of the "popular" kids. I had a fifth-grade teacher who would whack me on the back of the hand with a ruler, for using my fingers to count. I wasn't into sports after smacking my head on a vertical steel beam while playing basketball in 6th grade. They didn't even have padding on the damned thing and I had to get a clamp in my forehead.

I started ditching classes in High School and hanging out with an older girl, then quit altogether in my last year, got on a bus, and went to California to bum around. Since then, I obtained a GED in the Army, took two years of Trade School, attended college for two years, quit to play in a band, then got a four-year Bachelor's Degree.

Wouldn't want to be a kid again for anything, everything makes more sense when you get older.

I was bad. I hated school and wasn't one of the "popular" kids. I had a fifth-grade teacher who would whack me on the back of the hand with a ruler, for using my fingers to count. I wasn't into sports after smacking my head on a vertical steel beam while playing basketball in 6th grade. They didn't even have padding on the damned thing and I had to get a clamp in my forehead.

I started ditching classes in High School and hanging out with an older girl, then quit altogether in my last year, got on a bus, and went to California to bum around. Since then, I obtained a GED in the Army, took two years of Trade School, attended college for two years, quit to play in a band, then got a four-year Bachelor's Degree.

Wouldn't want to be a kid again for anything, everything makes more sense when you get older.
You weren't bad. Bad would be to knock that nun to the ground and stuff her headpiece down her throat. That's bad.

In the sixth grade a teacher pushed me. I came at her like all the fires of hell. I got her down, straddled her and bashed her head into the side walk until she was either unconscious or pretending to be unconscious.

Lots of fun, a little monotonous...

latest

If I could go back 55 years, knowing what my future was going to be like, I'd show up at some point freshman year with a shotgun.

I was small for my age, intense, always the youngest kid in the group, fast, tireless and inquisitive.

I spent the first 5 years of my life in a logging camp with no other kids but my sister, and could never understand why all the other kids did and said such stupid things just because everybody said and did stupid things.

I read many books and could pass any test the school gave me. I was also unbelievably mean and violent. I fought with anyone and everyone, including the teachers and principal. I once bashed a girl's head in with a thick book because she said hello to me. A word, a look, it didn't matter, gain my attention and get beaten to a pulp. I was certainly no bully, I never teased or ridiculed. I seldom spoke at all. The first indication that I was displeased was bashing in a head. I could not be bullied either. Bullys were nothing more than entertainment.

The school determined that what I needed was to be on the team and get some team spirit, work with others. I took great delight in making my team lose. I was on the girl's softball team and would throw the ball in the other direction. In track I would stop running and untie and retie my shoes. I would drive that team to tears, literal tears knowing that they were going to lose and there was nothing they could do about it.

Not that they didn't try. Several of those girls had older brothers and friends that came around to teach me a lesson. Those I liked best of all. I learned to enjoy the sight of blood and that has stayed with me to this very day.

What was I like in school? I was your worst nightmare and then your mother's worst nightmare.
A psychopath then and a psychopath now.

If I could go back 55 years, knowing what my future was going to be like, I'd show up at some point freshman year with a shotgun.

Not me, If I knew what I know now, I would of had 5 girlfriends at one time instead of 3

Not me, If I knew what I know now, I would of had 5 girlfriends at one time instead of 3
I would of even dated girls from my own school..i didn't know girls at the time were writing my name on bathroom stalls or getting tattoos of my name on their breast..

ImageResizeServlet~2.jpg

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

I was brought up in a very religious family, but I never really fit in with that group. I didn't buy into all the dogma. Still, had a lot of good times. I could hike, bike, hunt and fish with my friends. Participated in Boy Scouts. Played out with the neighborhood kids late. Pretty much did anything with no fear of something bad happening. Read lots of books. Learned to play several musical instruments. Think my childhood was probably more fun than most kids have it today.

You must have been fun to be around!

You must have been fun to be around!
Oh nonsense. No one could stand to be around me. It was too dangerous. Then when I was 13 I got a boyfriend twice my age. He changed things.

We had the most glorious battles. He was an ex marine and I'm sure he could have killed me in six different ways. Instead we fought, all the time. Every day.

I was shy and self conscious, and hated school except for art class. I was always buried in books. But we had a lot of freedom to roam, and we did. My friend and I took care of two horses, and we would ride everywhere anywhere we could. We had a remarkable lack of self preservation then, we, the neighborhood dogs, our bicycles and the horses :)

:laugh: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back