How were you as a child ?

I gave them hell.

Saw some nice boobies in the meantime.

That moment when the teacher was sinking her claws into my arms as I'm looking down her shirt..priceless!
I talked my baby sitter into undressing and posing for me.

When my sisters told my parents the babysitter got into trouble with her own parents.

I was surprised that they did not spank me for this, but I guess they figured she should have known better, even though she was only 14.

My ant farm was the most interesting thing.

The word "ant" comes from an ancient Gothic word which means "stingers". I got stung a lot.

P. Roth (Goodbye Columbus) recently died at 85.

One of his commentaries was about sex and how young men fancy it and wonder how and when they will first experience it -- speaking of childhood (as Dalia is).

The answer is simple. Whereas there are a few high school derelicts, the overwhelming majority do so after high school, on a date, when they have a job or are in college.

College girls are easy -- they are afraid of dying as virgins.

Working girls want to play house -- they will put out in order to snag a hubby.

Life goes on and it is not rocket science.

Roth never got a Nobel prize.

I gave them hell.

Saw some nice boobies in the meantime.

That moment when the teacher was sinking her claws into my arms as I'm looking down her shirt..priceless!
I talked my baby sitter into undressing and posing for me.

When my sisters told my parents the babysitter got into trouble with her own parents.

I was surprised that they did not spank me for this, ....

They probably assumed you would be spanking yourself for it quite a bit.

I hit my baby brother :auiqs.jpg:

Of course we love each other dearly today.....but he has never forgotten! :auiqs.jpg:
I asked my father from a very young age to show me how to box because he practiced this sport and he had a boxing bag at home because I wanted to defend my little sister who was the suffer pain of many people at school because she was sad and reserved and I defended her many times. Once, I fought like a lioness with those who attacked her. No one touched my adorable little sister.

Grandpa Paul Emile nicknamed me Toutoune when he took my defense and when I made the 100 pranks he nicknamed me Tiguidoo.:badgrin:
I remember this anecdote after research I had found where my grandma Rosanne hid her little change (They did have a safe were they keep more money:biggrin: ) she put it in her closet in a box up there then once that she was outside I climbed with a chair to steal a little from her to buy candy at the little corner shop :dev2:my parents did not want me too eat too much candies not to good for my tooth
She caught sight of it and she accused me right away she said it to Paul Emile, he replied you do not know, a few week later and to convey an even clearer message she bought me a dress of a prison design with the headbands.:badgrin:
Grandpa Paul Emile says to her: hey, leave my Toutoune alone come Tiguidoo do not wear this horrible thing, Granpa will buy you a other one your grandma is mean.
He tells her so roll your cigarettes Rosanne as you roll your breasts in the evening.:badgrin:

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

My mother used to tell people that I never lied. Which is true. I was psychologically incapable of lying for some weird reason.

But then she would say, "You just have to ask him the right questions." Which is also true! :lol:

To compensate for my inability to lie, I would lie by omission or only answer the question exactly as was asked, and not one whit more.

To this day, I can spot a lie of omission from a mile away. The partisan news media are experts at this tactic.

I was, let's say Playful I'm still, my parents were exhausted with my pranks, my father said ok we send her on the Good sister place , god pray for us :laugh:
But hey, the sisters would have had difficulties with me too, I think.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

My mother used to tell people that I never lied. Which is true. I was psychologically incapable of lying for some weird reason.

But then she would say, "You just have to ask him the right questions." Which is also true! :lol:

To compensate for my inability to lie, I would lie by omission or only answer the question exactly as was asked, and not one whit more.

To this day, I can spot a lie of omission from a mile away. The partisan news media are experts at this tactic.

I understand me I did not want to lie either but once I had caught my hand in the bag, I always changed the conversation at least it sometimes worked:badgrin:

Little French Rascals
default_hehe3.gif

Last edited:
I read many books and could pass any test the school gave me. I was also unbelievably mean and violent. I fought with anyone and everyone, including the teachers and principal. I once bashed a girl's head in with a thick book because she said hello to me. A word, a look, it didn't matter, gain my attention and get beaten to a pulp. I was certainly no bully, I never teased or ridiculed. I seldom spoke at all. The first indication that I was displeased was bashing in a head. I could not be bullied either. Bullys were nothing more than entertainment.

The school determined that what I needed was to be on the team and get some team spirit, work with others. I took great delight in making my team lose. I was on the girl's softball team and would throw the ball in the other direction. In track I would stop running and untie and retie my shoes. I would drive that team to tears, literal tears knowing that they were going to lose and there was nothing they could do about it.

Not that they didn't try. Several of those girls had older brothers and friends that came around to teach me a lesson. Those I liked best of all. I learned to enjoy the sight of blood and that has stayed with me to this very day.

What was I like in school? I was your worst nightmare and then your mother's worst nightmare.
A psychopath then and a psychopath now.

And surprise, surprise, she’s a lawyer.

What about you ?

Banged up, cut, bruised and sometimes broken. I was and still am obsessed with going fast. Unfortunately, the vehicles I had access to as a child weren't capable of what I tried to make them do. From early childhood well into my 20's I regularly wrecked off skateboards, bicycles and later cars, motorcycles and hang gliders.

This picture sums up my early childhood.

iu

What about you ?

Banged up, cut, bruised and sometimes broken. I was and still am obsessed with going fast. Unfortunately, the vehicles I had access to as a child weren't capable of what I tried to make them do. From early childhood well into my 20's I regularly wrecked off skateboards, bicycles and later cars, motorcycles and hang gliders.

This picture sums up my early childhood.

iu
Hello, it was dangerous, a long descent, you were a Daredevil ^^, I hope it's good word me too I like speed when i was a teenage s I remember this time I had been in the evening and I was drunk a bit and once at home a friend of mine phoned me to tell me that she did not really feel well so I took my car a sports car and I went fast to get at her house and the highway I was driving at 160 kilometers an hour, how lucky I had no accident and no fine see worse.
I still do not believe I got out with nothing, I would never do it again.

Forum List

Back