How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Really? So tell me...what's YOUR favorite story about hell from the bible?
Revelation 21:8
8 “But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile, the murderers, those who commit sexual immorality, those who use drugs and cast spells, the idolaters and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

(Note that this is in the Common English Bible version)

:lol: "use drugs"? Is that from the idiot redneck version?
What's wrong Sea? You have something to worry about?

Only your sanity.
So to recap....you've handed firearms to very small children, introduced them to LGBT material, and you've done drugs.

Wow. You are seriously parent of the year material... :rolleyes:

Yup, I was hoping for an Olympiad...instead he's probably just going to be a Coast Guard gunners mate. Such a terrible parent, I know. Only joining the service instead of getting a gold medal. I'm such a failure.

World's youngest sharp shooter - aged six

And yeah, my kids had "Heather has two Mommies" as children...along with Goodnight Moon. So, I'm guessing you think showing my kids that there are lots of other families like theirs is bad. (It's not...if you ask child development professionals)

And drugs? Yes, I like millions of Americans (including a few Presidents ( potentially even George Washington) , have smoke marijuana. And?

And drugs? Yes, I like millions of Americans (including a few Presidents ( potentially even George Washington) , have smoke marijuana. And?
Well there is some fine liberal "logic". We currently have millions of people doing hard time in prisons for serious crimes. I guess in your mind, since millions of them committed serious crimes, it's ok for you to do it too?

Thank you! You are right- parents are the ones who should making these decisions regarding their kids.

Not you for them.
Well we get to make the decisions soon enough. Send the kid to juvy if the parent failed. Should we do that with trannies?

So now you want to send the kid to juvy if you disagree with how the parents are raising them?

How very 'conservative' of you- have Big Brother decide rather than the parents.
Umm, yes. That's how it works. A parent gets several years to teach a child not to be a thief. If by the time they hit 14 or so they haven't learned they go to juvy..

So you equate a boy stealing a car- to a boy believing he is a girl.

Tell me more- this is fascinating.
Both are delusions you can do anything you want and mommy won't say a word to discourage little snowflake.

Is that what doctors that specialize in child development say to do? Is that what the consensus of the medical community is? (Spoiler Alert: No)

Texas Families Talk Back on Trans Discrimination: The Shappleys

Well there is some fine liberal "logic". We currently have millions of people doing hard time in prisons for serious crimes. I guess in your mind, since millions of them committed serious crimes, it's ok for you to do it too?

Marijuana use is legal in CA. I, like millions of Americans have consumed alcohol...also legal.

Marijuana use is legal in CA. I, like millions of Americans have consumed alcohol...also legal.
Marijuana wasn't "legal" back when you were doing it, sweetie.

Marijuana wasn't "legal" back when you were doing it, sweetie.

Oh, you mean the one or two times I tried it in High School? No, it wasn't. Yeah, guess I'm going to hell. :lol:

Really? So tell me...what's YOUR favorite story about hell from the bible?
Revelation 21:8
8 “But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile, the murderers, those who commit sexual immorality, those who use drugs and cast spells, the idolaters and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

(Note that this is in the Common English Bible version)

More cancer on humanity.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with kids playing dress up. The problem being highlighted here is the fact that too many demented parents see their child playing dress up and extrapolate that into transgender tendencies, ultimately convincing their child that they want to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation that will accommodate childhood dress up play and mainstream those childhood games into adult life.

Which parents are those?

The problem highlighted is that parents are trying to help their kids who are telling them that they are really boys even though they aren't physically.

Why do you think that any parent would be 'trying' to convince their child to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation when the grow up?

And why do you think that any child would listen to parents trying to convince them of that?
You support my point. I don't understand, however, how it is helping a child to tell they are something they are not. I could tell my child he's a dog, put a leash on him, make him go on all fours, feed him kibble...and he might actually like being a dog. That doesn't make him a dog, does it? And yet, the child is convinced he's a dog, would you call child welfare authorities to report me?

Hmmm so you think a person who believes he is a dog- is no different than a person who believes he is a different gender than he was born with?

As a parent myself- I believe that parents- with their doctors- are the best judges for the welfare of their children.

Who do you think is best to decide what is best for children?
Parents-and doctors-are fucking pc fools.

Typical Conservative- always thinking that you- and the State- know better than parents and their doctors.

More like cowards hiding behind their bible.

Typical Conservative- always thinking that you- and the State- know better than parents and their doctors.
Says the LWNJ who believes that state should control all (including children).

I am not the one saying the state should be the one deciding what happens to these kids- instead of the parents in consultation with their doctors.

That would be you.

Faux Conservative in action- when people don't act like you demand- you want Big Brother to step in and force Americans to do what you demand.

Faux Conservative in action- when people don't act like you demand- you want Big Brother to step in and force Americans to do what you demand.
Where did I say that, my fragile little snowflake? Like all fascists, your pissed off because I called these people out (as my 1st Amendment right entitles me to do). I haven't written a law, called my representative, or advocated for the state to step in.

Drama queen, much?

Where did I say that, my fragile little snowflake?

When you stomped your foot like a good little fascist and said that the parents and doctors of children shouldn't be able to make decisions regarding the rearing and healthcare of the children.

Like the good little fascist you are.

Where did I say that, my fragile little snowflake? Like all fascists, your pissed off because I called these people out (as my 1st Amendment right entitles me to do). I haven't written a law, called my representative, or advocated for the state to step in.

Drama queen, much?

So you say parents following the advice of trained medical professionals is "child abuse", but you are simply reserving your right to say it is...while KNOWING it is not.

That's the epitome of "Drama Queen"

Drama queen, much?

So you say parents following the advice of trained medical professionals is "child abuse", but you are simply reserving your right to say it is...while KNOWING it is not.

That's the epitome of "Drama Queen"
I know it is - and clearly I'm not the only one as I didn't pen the article, kitty.

When you stomped your foot like a good little fascist and said that the parents and doctors of children shouldn't be able to make decisions regarding the rearing and healthcare of the children.

Well that's not "fascism", snowflake. Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been sexually assaulted? Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been physical abused? Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been exploited?

Aren't you just the most precious little fascists snowflake? You lose your shit when anyone speaks the truth!

Well that's not "fascism", snowflake. Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been sexually assaulted? Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been physical abused? Is it "fascism" when the state takes a child out of a home that has been exploited?

Aren't you just the most precious little fascists snowflake? You lose your shit when anyone speaks the truth!

So which is it, "patriot"? Are you simply exercising your first amendment rights and you believe these decisions are best left to parents and medical professionals or is it "child abuse" and you want the big old government to step in?

Well that's not "fascism", snowflake!

That is fascism- when a good little fascist like you decides that you and Big Brother should decide what should be done with kids- rather than parents and their doctors.

A good little snowflake and fascist like you knows that.

Homosexuality is a cancer to humanity

Most RW nutters ^^^ have no clue what transgender even means.

So much hysteria over less than .03% of the population who have always been right beside you in the bathroom.

What's creepy and sick you you nutters doing your Peeping Tom thing.

MYOB

I'd rather deal wh the mental guy wearing a dress, than the mental gun hoarding screwball.

He'll bring a gun in his purse for ya, k?

This isn't so much about homosexuality, it is about butchering kids to make them sterile.

Nobody is butchering kids.
Really?

Really.
If you strip a person's ability to breed and have children before they are a consenting adults, that is butchering them.

Anyone that has taken a basic class on evolution or anthropology and knows anything about Darwinian fitness, anyone who knows about the agenda of the world's elites to curb population growth will tell you why this shit is going on.

It isn't sane or natural to give these decisions to children.

This is just disturbing. More child abuse thanks to a sick political agenda.

Little boy tells Mom he wants to dress in drag. Mom obliges.

That is child abuse?

Hell you should see the picture I have of my 4 year old nephew wearing a tutu.

I am planning on blackmailing him when he gets engaged.

There are lots of kinds of 'child abuse'- but letting a little boy wear a dress when he wants to is not child abuse. Wow- when I think of the crap my neighbor kids went through growing up- they suffered real child abuse.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with kids playing dress up. The problem being highlighted here is the fact that too many demented parents see their child playing dress up and extrapolate that into transgender tendencies, ultimately convincing their child that they want to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation that will accommodate childhood dress up play and mainstream those childhood games into adult life.

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.
"Trained" professionals, trained by libtards

As opposed to who?

Faith healers trained by rightards?

Evangelicals who believe that that demon must be beaten out of the child?

I believe that parents- in consultation with their doctors- are the best judges for what is best for their children- within the law- and no I don't think that any gender reassignment surgery should be allowed on minors.

Nor should any hormone injections be given to the delusional tykes, just because some kid "feels" like the other sex...

Tell them to get over it and act like who they are born as.

Their parents need to strip all their contact from the internet, TV, movies, and probably place them in a school that is single sex of their peers. Next, they should be placed on a diet that is stripped of all artificial chemicals, added hormones are in meat and dairy. . . most ignorant parents don't know this. And then they need to switch to all organic.

The epidemic of kids thinking they are a different gender than their sex is partially diet, and partially cultural, it can be reversed, it is a sick societal disease.

That is child abuse?

Hell you should see the picture I have of my 4 year old nephew wearing a tutu.

I am planning on blackmailing him when he gets engaged.

There are lots of kinds of 'child abuse'- but letting a little boy wear a dress when he wants to is not child abuse. Wow- when I think of the crap my neighbor kids went through growing up- they suffered real child abuse.

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.
"Trained" professionals, trained by libtards

As opposed to who?

Faith healers trained by rightards?

Evangelicals who believe that that demon must be beaten out of the child?

I believe that parents- in consultation with their doctors- are the best judges for what is best for their children- within the law- and no I don't think that any gender reassignment surgery should be allowed on minors.

Nor should any hormone injections be given to the delusional tykes, just because some kid "feels" like the other sex...

Tell them to get over it and act like who they are born as.

Their parents need to strip all their contact from the internet, TV, movies, and probably place them in a school that is single sex of their peers. Next, they should be placed on a diet that is stripped of all artificial chemicals, added hormones are in meat and dairy. . . most ignorant parents don't know this. And then they need to switch to all organic.

The epidemic of kids thinking they are a different gender than their sex is partially diet, and partially cultural, it can be reversed, it is a sick societal disease.

And your degree in child psychology comes from?

Forum List

Back