How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Really? So tell me...what's YOUR favorite story about hell from the bible?
Revelation 21:8
8 “But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile, the murderers, those who commit sexual immorality, those who use drugs and cast spells, the idolaters and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

(Note that this is in the Common English Bible version)

8 “But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile, the murderers, those who commit sexual immorality, those who use drugs and cast spells, the idolaters and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

:lol: "use drugs"? Is that from the idiot redneck version?

What's wrong Sea? You have something to worry about?

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
LWNJ's always want to butcher people whether they agree or disagree with them. They learned that from Joseph Mengle and the Nazi's.
Once you've taken a boy and cut off his manhood and hormones him up for some tits let's face it. That guy will never have a decent job or life. You have a government dependent forever.
And then the leftards who promoted the surgical and chemical mutilation of another human being rend their clothes and blame the other side for the high suicide rate among those so mutilated.

This is just disturbing. More child abuse thanks to a sick political agenda.

Little boy tells Mom he wants to dress in drag. Mom obliges.

That is child abuse?

Hell you should see the picture I have of my 4 year old nephew wearing a tutu.

I am planning on blackmailing him when he gets engaged.

There are lots of kinds of 'child abuse'- but letting a little boy wear a dress when he wants to is not child abuse. Wow- when I think of the crap my neighbor kids went through growing up- they suffered real child abuse.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with kids playing dress up. The problem being highlighted here is the fact that too many demented parents see their child playing dress up and extrapolate that into transgender tendencies, ultimately convincing their child that they want to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation that will accommodate childhood dress up play and mainstream those childhood games into adult life.

What's wrong Sea? You have something to worry about?

Only your sanity.

That is child abuse?

There are lots of kinds of 'child abuse'- but letting a little boy wear a dress when he wants to is not child abuse. Wow- when I think of the crap my neighbor kids went through growing up- they suffered real child abuse.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with kids playing dress up. The problem being highlighted here is the fact that too many demented parents see their child playing dress up and extrapolate that into transgender tendencies, ultimately convincing their child that they want to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation that will accommodate childhood dress up play and mainstream those childhood games into adult life.

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.

That is child abuse?

Which parents are those?

The problem highlighted is that parents are trying to help their kids who are telling them that they are really boys even though they aren't physically.

Why do you think that any parent would be 'trying' to convince their child to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation when the grow up?

And why do you think that any child would listen to parents trying to convince them of that?

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
LWNJ's always want to butcher people whether they agree or disagree with them. They learned that from Joseph Mengle and the Nazi's.
Once you've taken a boy and cut off his manhood and hormones him up for some tits let's face it. That guy will never have a decent job or life. You have a government dependent forever.
And then the leftards who promoted the surgical and chemical mutilation of another human being rend their clothes and blame the other side for the high suicide rate among those so mutilated.

And then the rightards, who promoted the hatred and discrimination of another human being because of their gender identification, rend their clothes and blame the other side for the high suicide rate among those they have discriminated against.

And then the rightards, who promoted the hatred and discrimination of another human being because of their gender identification, rend their clothes and blame the other side for the high suicide rate among those they have discriminated against.
It's not hatred it's indifference. I'm not wasting a minutes of my life on someone who can't even reach between their legs and come to a crystal clear understanding of what gender they are.

It's not hatred it's indifference. I'm not wasting a minutes of my life on someone who can't even reach between their legs and come to a crystal clear understanding of what gender they are.

You just wasted a minute of your life telling us how you aren't going to. This isn't exactly going well for you.

Ah, so because some asshole like you might fuck with him he should not have this fun that is hurting no one.
Like me? I've never bothered a homosexual in my life. Not so much as a comment, much less beating them up. Plenty of sexual deviants have committed suicide without being bullied. Plenty were just distraught over their confusion, feelings, etc.
I have a better solution to him not enjoying himself by putting on makeup...how about people like you stop being dicks to him?
Sure! In fact, I have an even better idea! Why don't people like you just cure world hunger, all diseases, and solidify world peace? :rolleyes:

Sweetie...the world is not a perfect place and your idealism isn't helpful. There will always be some psychopath looking to take over the world, steal millions, or viciously attack someone in the LBGT community. How about we stop with your cartoon idealism and address the real world?

If your child came to you and said they were transgendered, what would you do? You'd simply tell them they aren't, right? You would be the one doing actual harm to the child. This is what DOCTORS say. I know you think you're smarter than they are, but let me be the one to break it to you, football star, you're not.

Telling kids not to live their truths is not helpful, it is harmful.
If my child told me they were transgender, I'd ask them what that meant. Then I'd ask them where they had heard that term. I'd ask them why they though they were transgender. Children are very susceptible to peer pressure and influence from authority figures, like teachers. I would want to know why my child thought (felt, whatever) they were transgender, or gay, or lesbian...etc.

That is child abuse?

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.
"Trained" professionals, trained by libtards who also buy into the current PC slop. "Trained" professionals who are influenced by current liberal politics. "Trained" professionals who have bought into a popular narrative that a child can decide which gender they desire being, ignoring biology and genetics. Feelings do not trump facts, but libtards would convince that they do. Thanks, I'm not buying that touchy-feely bs. You can, if you'd like. How're going to feel when your warped child puts a razor to its wrist, or a pistol to its head?

That is child abuse?

Which parents are those?

The problem highlighted is that parents are trying to help their kids who are telling them that they are really boys even though they aren't physically.

Why do you think that any parent would be 'trying' to convince their child to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation when the grow up?

And why do you think that any child would listen to parents trying to convince them of that?
You support my point. I don't understand, however, how it is helping a child to tell they are something they are not. I could tell my child he's a dog, put a leash on him, make him go on all fours, feed him kibble...and he might actually like being a dog. That doesn't make him a dog, does it? And yet, the child is convinced he's a dog, would you call child welfare authorities to report me?

It's religious kooks (aka righties ) who promote genital mutilation .

You just wasted a minute of your life telling us how you aren't going to. This isn't exactly going well for you.
Thought I would spend a minute on you for an explanation. Clearly it was a waste of time.

Thought I would spend a minute on you for an explanation. Clearly it was a waste of time.

If you realized how much your posts here at USMB are a waste of time, think how much time you would save....

That is child abuse?

Which parents are those?

You support my point. I don't understand, however, how it is helping a child to tell they are something they are not. I could tell my child he's a dog, put a leash on him, make him go on all fours, feed him kibble...and he might actually like being a dog. That doesn't make him a dog, does it? And yet, the child is convinced he's a dog, would you call child welfare authorities to report me?

Hmmm so you think a person who believes he is a dog- is no different than a person who believes he is a different gender than he was born with?

As a parent myself- I believe that parents- with their doctors- are the best judges for the welfare of their children.

Who do you think is best to decide what is best for children?

Forum List

Back