How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Personally, I see nothing wrong with kids playing dress up. The problem being highlighted here is the fact that too many demented parents see their child playing dress up and extrapolate that into transgender tendencies, ultimately convincing their child that they want to undergo chemical and surgical mutilation that will accommodate childhood dress up play and mainstream those childhood games into adult life.

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.
"Trained" professionals, trained by libtards

As opposed to who?

Faith healers trained by rightards?

Evangelicals who believe that that demon must be beaten out of the child?

I believe that parents- in consultation with their doctors- are the best judges for what is best for their children- within the law- and no I don't think that any gender reassignment surgery should be allowed on minors.

Nor should any hormone injections be given to the delusional tykes, just because some kid "feels" like the other sex...

Tell them to get over it and act like who they are born as.

Their parents need to strip all their contact from the internet, TV, movies, and probably place them in a school that is single sex of their peers. Next, they should be placed on a diet that is stripped of all artificial chemicals, added hormones are in meat and dairy. . . most ignorant parents don't know this. And then they need to switch to all organic.

The epidemic of kids thinking they are a different gender than their sex is partially diet, and partially cultural, it can be reversed, it is a sick societal disease.

And your degree in child psychology comes from?
Throwing out fallacies the best you have? The thread started with a scholarly article, you threw up conflicting pieces to support your own bias, clearly, that gets us no where.
rpiin.jpg

Do you deny that the the industrial food industry taints our food with hormones and chemicals that are not natural to be eaten by our species?

However, if you want an expert study, here is one. IOW, they just don't know. http://www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Andersson1999-open.pdf

Do you deny that the establishment is constantly carping on us about it's over population and over-consumption agenda while at the same time encouraging us to be patriotic and shop and consume for the good of the economy? Or are you being willfully ignorant?

Either address the arguments with real arguments of your own, do some critical thinking, or get lost. I have no time for fallacies.

No they don't. What you are seeing is parents seeking and taking the advice of trained professionals.

As opposed to who?

I believe that parents- in consultation with their doctors- are the best judges for what is best for their children- within the law- and no I don't think that any gender reassignment surgery should be allowed on minors.

Nor should any hormone injections be given to the delusional tykes, just because some kid "feels" like the other sex...

Their parents need to strip all their contact from the internet, TV, movies, and probably place them in a school that is single sex of their peers. Next, they should be placed on a diet that is stripped of all artificial chemicals, added hormones are in meat and dairy. . . most ignorant parents don't know this. And then they need to switch to all organic.

The epidemic of kids thinking they are a different gender than their sex is partially diet, and partially cultural, it can be reversed, it is a sick societal disease.

Throwing out fallacies the best you have? The thread started with a scholarly article, you threw up conflicting pieces to support your own bias, clearly, that gets us no where.
rpiin.jpg

Do you deny that the the industrial food industry taints our food with hormones and chemicals that are not natural to be eaten by our species?

However, if you want an expert study, here is one. IOW, they just don't know. http://www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Andersson1999-open.pdf

Do you deny that the establishment is constantly carping on us about it's over population and over-consumption agenda while at the same time encouraging us to be patriotic and shop and consume for the good of the economy? Or are you being willfully ignorant?

Either address the arguments with real arguments of your own, do some critical thinking, or get lost. I have no time for fallacies.

A scholarly article that appeared in what peer reviewed journal?

The OPs article came from an organization that is shunned and denounced by mainstream organizations.

This is what ACTUAL "scientists say

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?

And actual child psychology experts?

Patience, support

A transgender child’s pressures at home, school and elsewhere in the community can be overwhelming, even leading to depression, anxiety, self-harm and suicide. That is why patience and support are so important.

Many families, as well, face stress and uncertainty over their children’s gender-expansive behaviors. However, the report authors advise refraining from trying to force the child to pick one identity over another.

“Gender-expansive children are healthiest when they are in control of their gender expression, whether that means the toys they play with or the name they ask to be called,” the report states.

Several members of the AAP Section on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health and Wellness contributed to the brief and helped review it. The document also is endorsed by the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians.

Transgender children need support from families, doctors, schools: report | AAP News | AAP Gateway

As opposed to who?

rpiin.jpg

The OPs article came from an organization that is shunned and denounced by mainstream organizations.

Patience, support

A transgender child’s pressures at home, school and elsewhere in the community can be overwhelming, even leading to depression, anxiety, self-harm and suicide. That is why patience and support are so important.

Many families, as well, face stress and uncertainty over their children’s gender-expansive behaviors. However, the report authors advise refraining from trying to force the child to pick one identity over another.

“Gender-expansive children are healthiest when they are in control of their gender expression, whether that means the toys they play with or the name they ask to be called,” the report states.

Several members of the AAP Section on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health and Wellness contributed to the brief and helped review it. The document also is endorsed by the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians.

Transgender children need support from families, doctors, schools: report | AAP News | AAP Gateway

Mr. Beale comes from the "All children must conform to the stereotype" school of thought. Big Brother does not like children who are different. It is subversive.

As opposed to who?

rpiin.jpg

Patience, support

The AAP article, is purely political. Just as the OP had stated.

And the Scientific American article supports my contention as well as yours, there are too many unknowns.

Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn.

The results were less clear with the prepubertal children.

But given the variety of transgender people and the variation in the brains of men and women generally, it will be a long time, if ever, before a doctor can do a brain scan on a child and say, “Yes, this child is trans.”

The upshot? Be careful what you are feeding your child when they are young, and how you treat them, otherwise, you might be butchering their poor little brains. Raise them as nature intended. We all know the astronomically high depression and suicide rates in trans folks suffering from gender dysphoria, there is no comparison. Life satisfaction is much higher when you live life as nature intended, there is no comparison, it is not even close. If Parents want kids to have happy, healthy, productive lives, they should ignore the political elites that run the AAP, duh.

You can subject your child to environmental and dietary risks and turn them into a freak of nature if you want, or you can raise them right, the choice is yours to make.

Every intelligence agent on the planet knows how malleable the human brain is, you can make it believe that the subject is an animal, vegetable, or mineral, or even the friend of the enemy. So it isn't surprising young children can be impressed by the fame of this or that sex, or the delights of being the other sex. Never let young children be the architects of their own future when it will lead to misery, especially when you need to butcher their bodies and brains to do it. That is just smart parenting.

How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

What the f*ck is "Transgender Ideology"?

As opposed to who?

rpiin.jpg

Patience, support

Mr. Beale comes from the "All children must conform to the stereotype" school of thought. Big Brother does not like children who are different. It is subversive.

Actually Vandalshandle, it is Big Brother that is pushing this trans agenda on the population.

I love children that are different.

I just don't want the medical establishment injecting kids with anything or cutting them up. Feed them healthy hormone free food, and keep them off of propaganda, that is all I ask.

In that 1800's, there was never a such thing as a transgendered Native American. If you go to the tribes of the Amazon, you won't find transgendered tribesmen. If you go to the Outback, there aren't any transgendered Aborigines. There is a reason for that.

Anthropologists know the reason, give it some thought, you might figure it out to.

Find me a transgendered Eskimo or Amish kid, and then maybe you might have the right to say, "Mr. Beale comes from the "All children must conform to the stereotype" school of thought."

But you don't know shit about me or the things I have studied.

As opposed to who?

rpiin.jpg

Patience, support

The AAP article, is purely political. Just as the OP had stated.

And the Scientific American article supports my contention as well as yours, there are too many unknowns.

Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn.

The results were less clear with the prepubertal children.

But given the variety of transgender people and the variation in the brains of men and women generally, it will be a long time, if ever, before a doctor can do a brain scan on a child and say, “Yes, this child is trans.”

The upshot? Be careful what you are feeding your child when they are young, and how you treat them, otherwise, you might be butchering their poor little brains. Raise them as nature intended. We all know the astronomically high depression and suicide rates in trans folks suffering from gender dysphoria, there is no comparison. Life satisfaction is much higher when you live life as nature intended, there is no comparison, it is not even close. If Parents want kids to have happy, healthy, productive lives, they should ignore the political elites that run the AAP, duh.

You can subject your child to environmental and dietary risks and turn them into a freak of nature if you want, or you can raise them right, the choice is yours to make.

Every intelligence agent on the planet knows how malleable the human brain is, you can make it believe that the subject is an animal, vegetable, or mineral, or even the friend of the enemy. So it isn't surprising young children can be impressed by the fame of this or that sex, or the delights of being the other sex. Never let young children be the architects of their own future when it will lead to misery, especially when you need to butcher their bodies and brains to do it. That is just smart parenting.

Oh please, just stop. You can't "parent away" trans kids...as this Christian conservative woman found.

I Let My Daughter Transition at 4 Years Old — And Have Zero Regrets Today

Nature never meant that children should be left handed. Those that persist in being left handed should have their left hand tied to their waist until they get with the program....

So which is it, "patriot"? Are you simply exercising your first amendment rights and you believe these decisions are best left to parents and medical professionals or is it "child abuse" and you want the big old government to step in?
Oh this is unquestionably child abuse. Anyone who facilitates the mental illness of a child instead of getting them the proper care and treatment they need is abusing said child.

Nature never meant that children should be left handed. Those that persist in being left handed should have their left hand tied to their waist until they get with the program....
Reality says otherwise. Does someone who wants to use their left hand have to undergo hormone therapy and invasive surgeries that mangle them? No?

Thanks for playing snowflake!

Seawytch - that's the same idiotic argument you tried to use with "Global Warming". Those so-called "actual scientists" turned out to be unethical paid shills with a political agenda. They were caught in not one, but two rounds, of "Climategate" scandals where they were caught discussing how they falsify their data. Then history proved them wrong (remember when your left-wing dimwits declared that the polar ice-cap would be gone by 2014, and instead it had expand 60% - or 900,000 sq. miles?). And then of course - there was the latest nail in the coffin for the "Global Warming" scam: a peer-reviewed journal found that the previous studies had all altered their data to make it appear that it was colder in the past than it really was.

That's the exact same thing going on with this issue now. These idiotic paid shills with a political agenda are lying about "transgender" nonsense. And once again, the real scientists and medical professionals are saying the obvious: this is a mental health problem and should NOT be indulged.

Oh please, just stop. You can't "parent away" trans kids...as this Christian conservative woman found.
Sure you can. To a certain extent. You can't parent away schizophrenia - it's too severe. But minor behavioral issues due to mental health can be "parented away".

If the child has a severe condition, of course you can't "parent it away". But you don't indulge the insanity anymore than you indulge schizophrenia. In both cases, you fight the good fight as a parent and get them the best treatment that you can.

So which is it, "patriot"? Are you simply exercising your first amendment rights and you believe these decisions are best left to parents and medical professionals or is it "child abuse" and you want the big old government to step in?
Oh this is unquestionably child abuse. Anyone who facilitates the mental illness of a child instead of getting them the proper care and treatment they need is abusing said child.

Uh huh...and what do you want done with these children and parents, little fascist?

Seawytch - that's the same idiotic argument you tried to use with "Global Warming". Those so-called "actual scientists" turned out to be unethical paid shills with a political agenda. They were caught in not one, but two rounds, of "Climategate" scandals where they were caught discussing how they falsify their data. Then history proved them wrong (remember when your left-wing dimwits declared that the polar ice-cap would be gone by 2014, and instead it had expand 60% - or 900,000 sq. miles?). And then of course - there was the latest nail in the coffin for the "Global Warming" scam: a peer-reviewed journal found that the previous studies had all altered their data to make it appear that it was colder in the past than it really was.

That's the exact same thing going on with this issue now. These idiotic paid shills with a political agenda are lying about "transgender" nonsense. And once again, the real scientists and medical professionals are saying the obvious: this is a mental health problem and should NOT be indulged.

How could I forget that you're also a pathetic climate denier? You eschew science outright.

Careful, you might fall off the edge of the earth!

How could I forget that you're also a pathetic climate denier? You eschew science outright.
Sweetie...science has settled this issue. "Global Warming" has been proven a scam. Now, I don't blame you in the least for feeling ashamed over the fact that you were so easily duped. But attempting to perpetuate the lie just so you don't have to face your shame is pretty absurd.

EXCLUSIVE: Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

Uh huh...and what do you want done with these children and parents, little fascist?
Well being that I'm not a fascist like you and your fellow progressives - I feel that is a conversation for society to have. The easiest solution is simply to prevent the progressive healthcare professionals from facilitating the abuse. That's 95% of the battle right there.

As for the twit in this article who cross-dressed her little 4-year old child because she's desperate for attention and incapable of being the adult in the room? As I stated - that's for society to decide through their representatives. My vote would be to have her brought up on charges. Nothing monumental. Just a misdemeanor that ends with some counseling for her and the child and some parenting classes for her. Tack on a small fine to cover all court fees, counseling fees, and class fees so society doesn't have to foot the bill. Seems like a reasonable solution to me.

Well being that I'm not a fascist like you and your fellow progressives - I feel that is a conversation for society to have. The easiest solution is simply to prevent the progressive healthcare professionals from facilitating the abuse. That's 95% of the battle right there.

As for the twit in this article who cross-dressed her little 4-year old child because she's desperate for attention and incapable of being the adult in the room? As I stated - that's for society to decide through their representatives. My vote would be to have her brought up on charges. Nothing monumental. Just a misdemeanor that ends with some counseling for her and the child and some parenting classes for her. Tack on a small fine to cover all court fees, counseling fees, and class fees so society doesn't have to foot the bill. Seems like a reasonable solution to me.

And, don't think that we aren't grateful that you have absolutely no authority on how other people raise their kids!

even transgedners believe it is child abuse for pre teens to transition. Once someone becomes an adult, or even a teen, sexuality and gender identity are a conversation to have, maybe, but not for pre teens.

Forum List

Back