How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Uh huh...and what do you want done with these children and parents, little fascist?
Well being that I'm not a fascist like you and your fellow progressives - I feel that is a conversation for society to have. The easiest solution is simply to prevent the progressive healthcare professionals from facilitating the abuse. That's 95% of the battle right there.

As for the twit in this article who cross-dressed her little 4-year old child because she's desperate for attention and incapable of being the adult in the room? As I stated - that's for society to decide through their representatives. My vote would be to have her brought up on charges. Nothing monumental. Just a misdemeanor that ends with some counseling for her and the child and some parenting classes for her. Tack on a small fine to cover all court fees, counseling fees, and class fees so society doesn't have to foot the bill. Seems like a reasonable solution to me.

And, don't think that we aren't grateful that you have absolutely no authority on how other people raise their kids!

You might even say eternally grateful (if you believed in that sort of thing)

How could I forget that you're also a pathetic climate denier? You eschew science outright.
Sweetie...science has settled this issue. "Global Warming" has been proven a scam. Now, I don't blame you in the least for feeling ashamed over the fact that you were so easily duped. But attempting to perpetuate the lie just so you don't have to face your shame is pretty absurd.

EXCLUSIVE: Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

Wrong flat earther, global climate change is happening. You can pretend it's not but your denial changes nothing. It certainly doesn't change the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.

How could I forget that you're also a pathetic climate denier? You eschew science outright.
Sweetie...science has settled this issue. "Global Warming" has been proven a scam. Now, I don't blame you in the least for feeling ashamed over the fact that you were so easily duped. But attempting to perpetuate the lie just so you don't have to face your shame is pretty absurd.

EXCLUSIVE: Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

Wrong flat earther, global climate change is happening. You can pretend it's not but your denial changes nothing. It certainly doesn't change the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.
The scientific community just published a study showing you were duped by people with a political agenda. The data is there sweetie. Stop being a science denier.

And, don't think that we aren't grateful that you have absolutely no authority on how other people raise their kids!
And don't think we're not aware of the fact that you want these children exploited for your own disturbing reasons. No rationale, reasonable adult supports a child being given medicines and surgeries for no medical reason at all.

The scientific community just published a study showing you were duped by people with a political agenda. The data is there sweetie. Stop being a science denier.

:lol: poor puppy.

FACT CHECK: Peer-Reviewed Study Proves All Recent Global Warming Fabricated by Climatologists?

Peer-Reviewed Study?

Breitbart here lowers the bar for what passes as both “peer-reviewed” and a “study”. This report, published on a WordPress blog run by co-author Joseph D’Aleo — a meteorologist who did not complete a PhD, but who prominently advertises his honorary doctorate on the document’s cover page — is not published in a scientific journal.

Additionally, this study is not (as implied by some coverage) an official publication of the Cato Institute, despite the fact that co-author Craig Idso is an adjunct scientist there. “This study was not published by the Cato Institute,” a representative of the libertarian think tank told us.

The claim of peer review, widely reported by numerous outlets, evidently stems from the second page of the report, in which the names of seven scientists (spanning a wide range of fields including aerospace engineering and economics, despite a complete lack of discussion of these topics in the report) appear under the banner “The Undersigned Agree with the Conclusions of this Report”.

We reached out to these scientists to ask if this page was meant to imply that those listed individuals were the peer-reviewers news reports were speaking of. Only one person, George Wolff — a former Environmental Protection Agency atmospheric scientist who is now chief scientist for a company called Air Improvement Resource, Inc. — responded to our request. In a brief response, he simultaneously suggested that their inclusion on the document meant to imply they were the peer-reviewers, and that this process involved merely reading the study carefully:

Conservatives are again denying the very existence of global warming | Dana Nuccitelli

The errors in the white paper
The paper itself has little scientific content. Using charts taken from climate denier blogs, the authors claim that every temperature record adjustment since the 1980s has been in the warming direction, which is simply false. As Zeke Hausfather pointed out, referencing work by Nick Stokes, roughly half of the adjustments have resulted in cooling and half in warming. Moreover, the net adjustment to the raw data actually reduces the long-term global warming trend:

Zeke Hausfather(@hausfath)
Here's a histogram of the global land adjustments from NOAA. Also, I'm attaching an image comparing raw and adj global land/ocean temps. pic.twitter.com/BSZXVB9uQw

July 7, 2017
Additionally, a peer-reviewed study last year led by Hausfather verified the validity of the temperature adjustments by showing that they bring the data in closer agreement with that from pristinely located temperature stations.

The white paper also claims that the adjustments remove a “cyclical pattern” that appeared more clearly in early versions of the temperature record. As Hausfather told me, that’s simply because we now have more data that better represent the planet as a whole:

What they don’t tell you is that the 1980 record in question only comes from around 500 land stations almost entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and does not include any ocean data at all. There is a well-known warm period in the mid-to-high latitude land areas of the Northern Hemisphere in the 1930s and 1940s, but it does not really show up much in the oceans and not at all in the Southern Hemisphere. As scientists have collected more historical temperature records from around the world in the past 35 years, we have created more complete records that show less warmth in that period simply because they cover more of the planet.

History will not look kindly on the left. Supporting and exploiting mental illness is not cool. The LWNJ doctors you love to crow about cannot speak from experience.
“Well, yeah, my heart breaks for everybody who is struggling with it today. I’m fortunate because I’ve come out the other side. I’ve been married now for 20 years. And I’m working with transgenders who want to be transitioned, after they found out, as I did, that it was not effective or proper treatment for things that happened during early childhood,” Walt said.

Walter Heyer: Transitioning Is Not an Effective or Proper Treatment for Childhood Troubles

History will not look kindly on the left. Supporting and exploiting mental illness is not cool. The LWNJ doctors you love to crow about cannot speak from experience.
“Well, yeah, my heart breaks for everybody who is struggling with it today. I’m fortunate because I’ve come out the other side. I’ve been married now for 20 years. And I’m working with transgenders who want to be transitioned, after they found out, as I did, that it was not effective or proper treatment for things that happened during early childhood,” Walt said.

Walter Heyer: Transitioning Is Not an Effective or Proper Treatment for Childhood Troubles

That's it...up is down. Keep up the sad gaslighting attempts.

Poor Puppy...We know how these things go, historically, and it does not bode well for you transphobes.

That's it...up is down.
Well...at least you're finally being honest about how the left tries to twist up into down, good into evil, black into white. But this man is not a "transphobe". He lived it first-hand and can attest to how idiotic and sadistic it is to pacify the mentally ill rather than treating them.

That's it...up is down.
Well...at least you're finally being honest about how the left tries to twist up into down, good into evil, black into white. But this man is not a "transphobe". He lived it first-hand and can attest to how idiotic and sadistic it is to pacify the mentally ill rather than treating them.

You're funny. It's even better that you think you're serious.
Conservatives have never been on the right side of history. Revolutionary war? Conservatives sided with King George and England. Civil War? Conservatives sided with slave owners. Civil Rights? Conservatives sided with the segregationist. Gay rights? Yup, again Conservatives chose to be on the wrong side of history. What on earth makes you believe this time will be any different?

Conservatives have never been on the right side of history. Revolutionary war? Conservatives sided with King George and England. Civil War? Conservatives sided with slave owners. Civil Rights? Conservatives sided with the segregationist. Gay rights? Yup, again Conservatives chose to be on the wrong side of history. What on earth makes you believe this time will be any different?
So now Sea wants people to believe that Abraham Lincoln wasn't a Republican and that Republicans didn't end slavery or lead the Civil Rights movement (while Dumbocrats fought against it all and started the KKK). :lmao:

And of course - George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and the rest were the ultimate conservatives.

What on earth makes you believe this time will be any different?
The fact that the entire world is appalled by you people exploiting the mentally ill for your own disturbing agenda.
In fact, the science actually shows that anything less than the gold standard for children—being raised by their married biological mother and father—is detrimental to the child. But that doesn’t stop the advocates from claiming that science is on their side.
But hey Wytchy...your abnormal sexual desires are far more important than scientific fact or the health and well being of children! Just keep pushing that queer agenda at all costs.

How the LGBT Movement Used Fake Science to Push Gay Marriage

So now Sea wants people to believe that Abraham Lincoln wasn't a Republican and that Republicans didn't end slavery or lead the Civil Rights movement (while Dumbocrats fought against it all and started the KKK). :lmao:

And of course - George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and the rest were the ultimate conservatives.

I didn't say Republican or Democrat, rotty pup, I said conservative. The conservative position has always been the wrong one historically.

I didn't say Republican or Democrat, rotty pup, I said conservative. The conservative position has always been the wrong one historically.
The Republicans sure as hell weren't progressives, sweetie...

The Republicans sure as hell weren't progressives, sweetie...

Being anti slavery was the liberal, progressive position. Keeping slavery in place, keeping the status quo was the conservative position. Time after time the conservative position ends up on the wrong side of history. This will be different because "patriot" wants it to be so?

The founding fathers were not conservative. They were all considered radical revolutionaries. The colonists who sided with Britain were called Tories, and were the conservatives of their day. A lot of them moved to Canada after the revolutionary war was won.

Being anti slavery was the liberal, progressive position. Keeping slavery in place, keeping the status quo was the conservative position. Time after time the conservative position ends up on the wrong side of history. This will be different because "patriot" wants it to be so?
I know your side lives to re-write history, but it's not going to work anymore. Technology has allowed history to be captured and disseminated.

Keeping slavery in place was the Dumbocrats position - and they were not conservatives. Republicans ended slavery, lead the Civil Rights movement, and didn't reject science while the left was trying to exploit the mentally ill.

I know your side lives to re-write history, but it's not going to work anymore. Technology has allowed history to be captured and disseminated.

Keeping slavery in place was the Dumbocrats position - and they were not conservatives. Republicans ended slavery, lead the Civil Rights movement, and didn't reject science while the left was trying to exploit the mentally ill.

You're really confused about this whole conservative/liberal thing aren't you?

Slavery was the status quo, in other words the conservative position. Ending slavery was the liberal, progressive position. The American Revolution was being liberal, radical, progressive position. Party affiliation is completely a relevant when we're talking about conservative and liberal in history.

You're really confused about this whole conservative/liberal thing aren't you?

Slavery was the status quo, in other words the conservative position. Ending slavery was the liberal, progressive position. The American Revolution was being liberal, radical, progressive position. Party affiliation is completely a relevant when we're talking about conservative and liberal in history.
I'm not confused - I'm just not allowing you to rewrite history. There was nothing "progressive" about the American Revolution. They were people who wanted liberty from government/power - just like conservatives today.

Forum List

Back