How to Win the Heart of that Special Someone...

If you were the man, what would you do? Remember she is your true love. :)

There's nothing you can do. You can love and wait. You can wander off after some time if you feel it's not workable. But all you can do is love. You can't do anything to influence or force the situation, you can only do damage that way. I would say that if the other person isn't willing to do whatever it takes they aren't quite as in love as the person that is. But the person that IS that willing may be making a mistake as well, so this isn't to say the person holding back is wrong. I see it as a way that nature works, if the pieces fit together it works, if they don't, it doesn't. But you can't force what isn't working. Love doesn't respond positively to that. Conditions breed conditions. You want unconditional love? You must give it.

If you were the man, what would you do? Remember she is your true love. :)

There's nothing you can do. You can love and wait. You can wander off after some time if you feel it's not workable. But all you can do is love. You can't do anything to influence or force the situation, you can only do damage that way. I would say that if the other person isn't willing to do whatever it takes they aren't quite as in love as the person that is. But the person that IS that willing may be making a mistake as well, so this isn't to say the person holding back is wrong. I see it as a way that nature works, if the pieces fit together it works, if they don't, it doesn't. But you can't force what isn't working. Love doesn't respond positively to that. Conditions breed conditions. You want unconditional love? You must give it.

yes---wha tthe old black man Amanda said is correct

sounds to me like he loves you, more than you love him....

in a normal religious marriage, the bride is "given away" to the groom....you are suppose to give up your family...so to say...in fact they are suppose to give you away...that is part of the deal.

just a tidbit of info that might help....?

Can you have more than one true love? I say no; not for me. There will always be that one love that will stand out in your mind for the rest of your life. You can't have more than one soul mate.

Forum List

Back