How To Start Real Change

Sell me on this; If I'm a white guy, and apparently everything is so fucking brilliant for me by virtue of the fact (it isn't, but let's pretend) ...

THEN WHY would I want anything to change? Hmm?

You don't that's why you are in here lying about how you don't have all those things and that's why you only argue against people calling out white racism trying to shut hem up.. But you see the problem you have is with your ruling documents that say all men are created equal.

Probably because your method of calling out racism is being racist, aka advocating for the rape and murder of white people (by making justifications for that sort of disgusting criminal behavior). That's really fucking brilliant, IM2.

The fact that you are delusional enough to think that's not what you're doing really speaks volumes about the abysmally low quality of your character and intellect.

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.

Bullshit. You racists ran off at the mouth about how his hands weren't up but the truth is, he had no weapon. There are plenty of whites who are part of BLM. So your claim that no white people take BLM seriously is wrong. You need to stop pretending that you and those like you represent all white people. Funny how you do this and then if I say white people your ass cries about how things don't apply to all whites. Those like you oppose any black resistance to white supremacy. And if I was white, I'd shut the fuck up about honesty in other people.

He was physically attacking the officer and had just gotten done robbing a convenience store!! You see how big that motherfucker was? If you were being attacked by him, you really gonna reach for your tazer?

Then BLM tried to act like he was shot dead in cold blood with his hands in the air. Lol.

Sell me on this; If I'm a white guy, and apparently everything is so fucking brilliant for me by virtue of the fact (it isn't, but let's pretend) ...

THEN WHY would I want anything to change? Hmm?

You don't that's why you are in here lying about how you don't have all those things and that's why you only argue against people calling out white racism trying to shut hem up.. But you see the problem you have is with your ruling documents that say all men are created equal.

Probably because your method of calling out racism is being racist, aka advocating for the rape and murder of white people (by making justifications for that sort of disgusting criminal behavior). That's really fucking brilliant, IM2.

The fact that you are delusional enough to think that's not what you're doing really speaks volumes about the abysmally low quality of your character and intellect.
Nobody advocated for the rape of anyone so stop lying. Regarding the whites being euthanized thats exactly the type of justice they deserved since they had cart blanche to harm the enslaved. They had the fire power and they had the social system which guaranteed the children would grow up to be the same feral, savage whites that the slave owners were. Any one offs are inconsequential and far from the norm when speaking of whites especially during that era.

What are you talking about?
I'm talking about your retarded post.

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.

Bullshit. You racists ran off at the mouth about how his hands weren't up but the truth is, he had no weapon. There are plenty of whites who are part of BLM. So your claim that no white people take BLM seriously is wrong. You need to stop pretending that you and those like you represent all white people. Funny how you do this and then if I say white people your ass cries about how things don't apply to all whites. Those like you oppose any black resistance to white supremacy. And if I was white, I'd shut the fuck up about honesty in other people.

He was physically attacking the officer and had just gotten done robbing a convenience store!! You see how big that motherfucker was? If you were being attacked by him, you really gonna reach for your tazer?

Then BLM tried to act like he was shot dead in cold blood with his hands in the air. Lol.

Stop lying. OK? Everything you just said was a bold faced lie. And Brown was shot dead in cold blood. Brown was not physically attacking Wilson when he got murdered.

Police Lied: Michael Brown Was Killed 148 Feet Away From Darren Wilson's SUV

This farce in Ferguson: Darren Wilson is the first 6ft 4in, 210lb five-year-old in history

Ferguson's Darren Wilson is first 6'4, 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan | Daily Mail Online

6'4 210 pounds is no small man. So there is no excuse to be made about how big Brown was. You talk about him robbing a store. You disingenuous mother fucker! He took a box of cigars, that doesn't make him a violent criminal. It makes him a stupid kid who committed a misdemeanor. If I was a 6'4 210 pound fully grown man I'd take Brown down with a double leg and put him in a hammerlock, then tase him if all that had really been necessary.. I was a wrestler so that would have been easy money if Brown was actually charging me with his legs wide open for attack.

Wilson murdered Mike Brown and you are here justifying that while trying to lecture me over an assumption you have made yourself believe about me supporting rape just because I don't do what your white ass wants, forget apartheid and condemn the blacks. You are pathetic.

Stop lying. OK? Everything you just said was a bold faced lie. And Brown was shot dead in cold blood. Brown was not physically attacking Wilson when he got murdered.

This farce in Ferguson: Darren Wilson is the first 6ft 4in, 210lb five-year-old in history

Ferguson's Darren Wilson is first 6'4, 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan | Daily Mail Online

6'4 210 pounds is no small man. So there is no excuse to be made about how big Brown was. You talk about him robbing a store. You disingenuous mother fucker! He took a box of cigars, that doesn't make him a violent criminal. It makes him a stupid kid who committed a misdemeanor. If I was a 6'4 210 pound fully grown man I'd take Brown down with a double leg and put him in a hammerlock, then tase him if all that had really been necessary.. I was a wrestler so that would have been easy money if Brown was actually charging me with his legs wide open for attack.

Wilson murdered Mike Brown and you are here justifying that while trying to lecture me over an assumption you have made yourself believe about me supporting rape just because I don't do what your white ass wants, forget apartheid and condemn the blacks. You are pathetic.

Sorry, I'm going to believe the police over some phony website. Did you know there is such thing as InfoWars? I bet there are people out there who think that's spreading God's word of truth. Is InfoWars "the real story" as well? Lol.

You're a real whack job. I don't really give a fuck what an idiot like you thinks. Even trying to communicate with you, and others like you, is an exercise in futility. You're only worthy of scorn and ridicule.

Btw, I also wrestled. They have weight classes for a reason.

Sorry, I'm going to believe the police over some phony website. Did you know there is such thing as InfoWars? I bet there are people out there who think that's spreading God's word of truth. Is InfoWars "the real story" as well? Lol.

You're a real whack job. I don't really give a fuck what an idiot like you thinks. Even trying to communicate with you, and others like you, is an exercise in futility. You're only worthy of scorn and ridicule.

You are the nutcase here John. You suffer from psychosis. We had a heavyweight state champion who was Wilsons size and he beat a guy who was 6'6 290 pounds in the finals. Darren Wilson would be in the same weight class as Brown when I wrestled. So again, your lunacy is apparent. You think the police tell the truth, that's certainly lunacy. You're a dumb ass John. Let show you just how dumb your ass really is.

ALL RISE! Class in session.

A quick look at the Ferguson shooting by the numbers:

The people:

·Michael Brown: Age: 18; Height: 6' 5"; Weight: 289 lb

·Officer Darren Wilson: Age: 28; Height: 6'4"; Weight: 210 lb

Ferguson case: By the numbers

Michael Brown Jr. (May 20, 1996 – August 9, 2014) At the time of his death, he was 18 years old, 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall, and weighed 292 lb (132 kg

Darren Dean Wilson (born May 14, 1986, was 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall and weighed about 210 lb (95 kg).

Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

You are the nutcase here John. You suffer from psychosis. We had a heavyweight state champion who was Wilsons size and he beat a guy who was 6'6 290 pounds in the finals. Darren Wilson would be in the same weight class as Brown when I wrestled. So again, your lunacy is apparent. You think the police tell the truth, that's certainly lunacy. You're a dumb ass John. Let show you just how dumb your ass really is.

The people:

Michael Brown Jr. (May 20, 1996 – August 9, 2014) At the time of his death, he was 18 years old, 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall, and weighed 292 lb (132 kg

Darren Dean Wilson (born May 14, 1986, was 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall and weighed about 210 lb (95 kg).

It is not the job of the police officer to get in a fist fight or a wrestling match with an attacker. That's ridiculous. The police protect themselves and others with lethal force. Everyone knows that. Why did Michael Brown act the way he did? That, no one knows.

BLM is a piece of shit movement run by morons. If the management was smarter, it could've been much more successful. But alas, the fate of all movements fueled by passion, with no mindfulness or intelligence, is wistful and transient as the larger population comes to realize it should be avoided like the plague.

The people:

It is not the job of the police officer to get in a fist fight or a wrestling match with an attacker. That's ridiculous. The police protect themselves and others with lethal force. Everyone knows that. Why did Michael Brown act the way he did? That, no one knows.

BLM is a piece of shit movement run by morons. If the management was smarter, it could've been much more successful. But alas, the fate of all movements fueled by passion, with no mindfulness or intelligence, is wistful and transient as the larger population comes to realize it should be avoided like the plague.

John you are an idiot. You are woefully uneducated and misinformed on this issue. Brown was unarmed and posed no threat to Wilson. He was wearing flip flops and his shorts were sagging below his butt. He was unable to run at any speed towards Wilson. You make your assertions based on white racist emotionalism with no mindfulness to intelligence. You've done no study on the issue. Apparently in your world there is no such thing as police misconduct.

The Psychology of Bias

7 Ways Police Will Break the Law, Threaten, or Lie to You to Get What they Want

Today, we must understand that across the nation, fear of being shot, not policy, drives police shootings on the street.

A cellphone does not look like a gun, unless your gun is a quarter-inch wide rectangle. And you don't have to be holding anything; hands in the vicinity of your "waistband" — a spatial concept approaching the Major League strike zone — suffices.

Police are suffering from the same syndrome that drives the Parkland students — fear of being shot

5 Ways People Excuse Police Violence Against Black Youth – And What They're Missing - Everyday Feminism

Home | PoliceMisconduct.net

Like racist police, racist policies need to go

I have studied these matters. For over 30 years. I know what I'm talking about and quite frankly you are clueless.

th

Good evening.

The people:

John you are an idiot. You are woefully uneducated and misinformed on this issue. Brown was unarmed and posed no threat to Wilson. He was wearing flip flops and his shorts were sagging below his butt. He was unable to run at any speed towards Wilson. You make your assertions based on white racist emotionalism with no mindfulness to intelligence. You've done no study on the issue. Apparently in your world there is no such thing as police misconduct.

The Psychology of Bias

7 Ways Police Will Break the Law, Threaten, or Lie to You to Get What they Want

Today, we must understand that across the nation, fear of being shot, not policy, drives police shootings on the street.

A cellphone does not look like a gun, unless your gun is a quarter-inch wide rectangle. And you don't have to be holding anything; hands in the vicinity of your "waistband" — a spatial concept approaching the Major League strike zone — suffices.

Police are suffering from the same syndrome that drives the Parkland students — fear of being shot

5 Ways People Excuse Police Violence Against Black Youth – And What They're Missing - Everyday Feminism

Home | PoliceMisconduct.net

Like racist police, racist policies need to go

I have studied these matters. For over 30 years. I know what I'm talking about and quite frankly you are clueless.

th

Good evening.

That's nice bro. Now go take your meds. I'm sure someone somewhere gives a shit about you.

“Prime Time!” :lmao:

I hope you wrestled better than you try to debate your dishonest, illogical, racist nonsense here, Prime Time.

..... Brown ...... posed no threat to Wilson. ...

What a load of bullshit. Go become a police officer, put your ass on the line for society, put your little feet in the officer's shoes and then shoot your big mouth off.

..... If I was a 6'4 210 pound fully grown man I'd take Brown down with a double leg and put him in a hammerlock,.....

Sure you would have, Prime Time, sure you would........

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”
Well, Some of us whites HAVE listened. Racism has become a empty accusation. A empty slander. I have seen blacks turn an perfectly innocent situation into a massive racial incident for no obvious reason like drama queens. When someone yells wolf all the time, that tends to strain credulity after a while. And when racism actually occurs, some of us whites might be a tad skeptical. We mumble under our breath, HERE WE GO, AGAIN.

You haven't listened.
Funny about that...I bought this kit that cleaned out my earwax, my hearing is just fine, thank you. Dearie, I do bake a mean humble pie. And you sound in need of a big healthy serving. Low calories and gluten free. It's on me.

What a load of bullshit. Go become a police officer, put your ass on the line for society, put your little feet in the officer's shoes and then shoot your big mouth off.
What a load of bs. They work for us. They don't get to bully and intimidate us and shoot us in the back. If we approved we would pass laws allowing police brutality. But now we only catch what we see.

Maybe we allow corrupt cops when guys like you run the country but that's what we are aiming to stop. You blamed it on Obama remember? Well fix it. I understand the kid was running but is that enough to shoot him in the back?

I have cop friends. He joined the cops to be a tough guy. Because you could carry a gun. Intimidate people. Be a hero. Get a pension! That was a big one. He's a Republican enjoying his Police Union. Fucking hypocrite like you. So don't act like these guys are heros. They are most def tough guys though. Brave yes. Stupid, a little. I wrestled with a lot of them. Not the brightest but not the dumbest. None of them dumb enough or lame enough to go into teaching though.

What a load of bs. They work for us. They don't get to bully and intimidate us and shoot us in the back. If we approved we would pass laws allowing police brutality. But now we only catch what we see.

Maybe we allow corrupt cops when guys like you run the country but that's what we are aiming to stop. You blamed it on Obama remember? Well fix it. I understand the kid was running but is that enough to shoot him in the back?

I have cop friends. He joined the cops to be a tough guy. Because you could carry a gun. Intimidate people. Be a hero. Get a pension! That was a big one. He's a Republican enjoying his Police Union. Fucking hypocrite like you. So don't act like these guys are heros. They are most def tough guys though. Brave yes. Stupid, a little. I wrestled with a lot of them. Not the brightest but not the dumbest. None of them dumb enough or lame enough to go into teaching though.

He has no idea. He just rambles on like this.

What a load of bs. They work for us. They don't get to bully and intimidate us and shoot us in the back. .....

No one was shot in the back in the Ferguson incident, idiot.

What a load of bs. They work for us. They don't get to bully and intimidate us and shoot us in the back. .....

No one was shot in the back in the Ferguson incident, idiot.

That is true. The black kid stood about 20 feet away as the cop took target practice on him.

Now the cop says the kid reached in and punched him at first. I'm not buying it. That black guy was not a good person but damn. He should have went to jail not a morgue.

Forum List

Back