How To Start Real Change

^^^^^^ That policy ended in 1968....which was 50 years ago.

Plenty of time for black people to get their act together and quite blaming the white man for all their problems. .... :cool:

Debating uneducated idiots is tiring. Actually the policy not stop in 1968. The issue remains very much a problem now. The white man will be blamed for what the white man has done. Quit doing it if you don't want to be blamed.
In Southern Sudan, Muslims would attack the local tribes and when asked why they were attacking fellow Muslims, the reason given was, "because they were black and inferior."
Most Asians don't like blacks.
Many Hispanics don't like blacks.
African blacks don't like American blacks.
and yes, of course, some Whites don't like blacks.
As for slavery, slavery has existed across the entire planet and the color of the slaves varied and slavery was officially outlawed in Saudi Arabia in 1962 and in Mauritania in 2007 or 2008, yet it still exists in some areas. In Islam they castrated the black males, hence you didn't see a huge growth of blacks in Islamic nations that weren't black.
Mankind has been primitive for much of its existence and both mankind's past and present continually reflect man's inhumanity towards his fellow man. All we can do is try to rise above hate, prejudice and violence and stop blaming races and instead treat the fellow you encounter, the way he or she treats you.

Funny how you say these things. I have friends who are African. Friends who are Asian and Hispanic. These people don't like how they have been treated by whites. Basically nothing in his qoute applies to real life. I've sat in a world meeting of Africans and African Americans and know this is not true. The issue in America is not what happened in Saudi Arabia. Now what needs to happen is that whites need to take responsibility for what they have done and stop crying about blame.

I have taken responsibility for what I have done. And refused responsibility for what I have NOT done.

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”
Well, Some of us whites HAVE listened. Racism has become a empty accusation. A empty slander. I have seen blacks turn an perfectly innocent situation into a massive racial incident for no obvious reason like drama queens. When someone yells wolf all the time, that tends to strain credulity after a while. And when racism actually occurs, some of us whites might be a tad skeptical. We mumble under our breath, HERE WE GO, AGAIN.

Racism is not just a Black person experience , its more of a way of thinking that blankets a bit of all races. But racism is also an action , something that all cultures experience and it has become historical , so us Black folks can also say " Here we go again, Whites misjudging us and mistreating us , often without even knowing why, its just become traditional." Does that mean no other race mistreats Blacks; of course not, Whites just seemed to have cornered the market here in the USA. All Blacks have developed a defense against racism , differing in how each individual reacts to it, the Black drama Queens have learned to cry a lot about it , and the positive reactions we see in some Blacks relates to how they have been affected by this, this most unusual dynamic that racism is. I am a Black man and even I am tired of racism , but of course my view of this all has been both personal, historical, and intellectual. I am tired of how some Blacks and Whites react to racism.

Such as, in my view, racism is not an empty accusation or slander, unless the mindset of those involved are empty and slanderous. I can see a lot of incredible human behavior in all this racism. It can drain all cultures involved to low points in their understanding, patience and love for each other.

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”
Well, Some of us whites HAVE listened. Racism has become a empty accusation. A empty slander. I have seen blacks turn an perfectly innocent situation into a massive racial incident for no obvious reason like drama queens. When someone yells wolf all the time, that tends to strain credulity after a while. And when racism actually occurs, some of us whites might be a tad skeptical. We mumble under our breath, HERE WE GO, AGAIN.

Racism is not just a Black person experience , its more of a way of thinking that blankets a bit of all races. But racism is also an action , something that all cultures experience and it has become historical , so us Black folks can also say " Here we go again, Whites misjudging us and mistreating us , often without even knowing why, its just become traditional." Does that mean no other race mistreats Blacks; of course not, Whites just seemed to have cornered the market here in the USA. All Blacks have developed a defense against racism , differing in how each individual reacts to it, the Black drama Queens have learned to cry a lot about it , and the positive reactions we see in some Blacks relates to how they have been affected by this, this most unusual dynamic that racism is. I am a Black man and even I am tired of racism , but of course my view of this all has been both personal, historical, and intellectual. I am tired of how some Blacks and Whites react to racism.

Such as, in my view, racism is not an empty accusation or slander, unless the mindset of those involved are empty and slanderous. I can see a lot of incredible human behavior in all this racism. It can drain all cultures involved to low points in their understanding, patience and love for each other.

I am basically the same age as you. I've succeeded by the same standards and did so jumping the same unnecessary hurdles you dd. But there is a higher standard than our success in his life and we are required to meet it no matter what. I don't think it's right to call blacks who react to racism by complaining about it drama queens. I also don't think that we use the perspective on such people as crying such as you just did. We all are tired of racism but instead of being tired of how some blacks react to it, why not be tired of the whites that keep it going?

There are millions of people who aren't racists but I don't think we should ignore the destruction and damage the creation of laws and policies that come out of white racism should be ignored. Right now we are looking straight at a policy based on racism that allows our government separates children, young children and little babies from their parents. Now I don't think anyone complaining about that is crying. I do think we have the capacity to simultaneously love our fellow humans and work to make this world better by noticing and fighting wrongs. None of that has to drain anyone of anything.

How to start real change?

Has real change not already occurred?

No.
Wow! You really believe that. No real change!

What do you call REAL change? Because I see the same things said here I heard from whites in the 60's, and I read the same things here that I read whites saying in the 1700 and 1800's. You asked a question about REAL change, not small improvements.
I've seen large improvements over my lifetime. Lots of real change has already taken place. Almost no one will take you seriously if you continue to deny the change that has taken place. Just a few years before I was born, blacks were not allowed to use the same restrooms as whites. In 2008 we elected our first black president. If that's not real change, I don't know what is. Things are far from perfect, but there has most certainly been real change.

I really don't think you can tell me about the changes I have or haven't seen. I said these are improvements but change means things are not the same. We elected he first back president in 2008 and proceeded to disrespect him in ways no other president in history was ever disrespected. Whites got mad because a black man was president ramping up their racism then blamed Obama for their behavior That's not change. Whites are still running around believing the same shit they believed in the 1700's. Change means that does not exist.
So you don't recognize any progress that has been made since the 1700's as REAL change? That seems to be what your are saying. There have been small improvements, but not REAL change.

This sheds a lot of light on your postings on this forum.

What do you call REAL change? Because I see the same things said here I heard from whites in the 60's, and I read the same things here that I read whites saying in the 1700 and 1800's. You asked a question about REAL change, not small improvements.
I've seen large improvements over my lifetime. Lots of real change has already taken place. Almost no one will take you seriously if you continue to deny the change that has taken place. Just a few years before I was born, blacks were not allowed to use the same restrooms as whites. In 2008 we elected our first black president. If that's not real change, I don't know what is. Things are far from perfect, but there has most certainly been real change.

I really don't think you can tell me about the changes I have or haven't seen. I said these are improvements but change means things are not the same. We elected he first back president in 2008 and proceeded to disrespect him in ways no other president in history was ever disrespected. Whites got mad because a black man was president ramping up their racism then blamed Obama for their behavior That's not change. Whites are still running around believing the same shit they believed in the 1700's. Change means that does not exist.
So you don't recognize any progress that has been made since the 1700's as REAL change? That seems to be what your are saying. There have been small improvements, but not REAL change.

If people are running around with the same sentiment and beliefs held in the 1700's all it takes are for laws to be overturned and we return there. Since there are whites trying to overturn such laws, whites who are fighting to end such laws, to say there has been such a great change is inaccurate. I don't care what you or the other racists think, you represent the fact of how little things have changed and just how far we still have to go. I am not a member if the republican plantation that tells us how things have changed so much that racism doesn't exist for blacks. I think independently and when I see what is in this forum, I don't see any great changes in the attitudes of whites in America.

If people are running around with the same sentiment and beliefs held in the 1700's all it takes are for laws to be overturned and we return there. Since there are whites trying to overturn such laws, whites who are fighting to end such laws, to say there has been such a great change is inaccurate. I don't care what you or the other racists think, you represent the fact of how little things have changed and just how far we still have to go. I am not a member if the republican plantation that tells us how things have changed so much that racism doesn't exist for blacks. I think independently and when I see what is in this forum, I don't see any great changes in the attitudes of whites in America.
I think that there have been changes, but it's kind of like painting your living room or putting up new drapes. It looks different, maybe better to the eye, but it's still the same living room.

I think that our country is basically still run by rich, powerful white people who will keep their wealth and power by any means necessary.

I think that the changes that have been made have not changed the hearts, minds and attitudes of many folks who still think that white people have some sort of right to be the rulers of the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think that there have been changes, but it's kind of like painting your living room or putting up new drapes. It looks different, maybe better to the eye, but it's still the same living room.

I think that our country is basically still run by rich, powerful white people who will keep their wealth and power by any means necessary.

I think that the changes that have been made have not changed the hearts, minds and attitudes of many folks who still think that white people have some sort of right to be the rulers of the world.
The number/percentage of rich and powerful "people of color' is growing. If you can see that real change has already taken place, I'm sorry. That's not to say that there isn't plenty of room for improvement.

In case you are wondering why Put "people of color" in quotes, white is a color. However , whites are usually excluded from the "people of color" category.

Sell me on this; If I'm a white guy, and apparently everything is so fucking brilliant for me by virtue of the fact (it isn't, but let's pretend) ...

THEN WHY would I want anything to change? Hmm?

The number/percentage of rich and powerful "people of color' is growing. If you can see that real change has already taken place, I'm sorry. That's not to say that there isn't plenty of room for improvement.

In case you are wondering why Put "people of color" in quotes, white is a color. However , whites are usually excluded from the "people of color" category.

Whites exclude themselves from the people of color category. Whites refuse to admit they are even a race. For whites to admit to being a person of color they must recognize that race exists which they refuse to do. Now you want to whine about whites not being allowed something which is a standard white racist meme.

Here in California, Asians (specifically the Chinese) were badly treated.

Until the 1950s, they were not legally allowed to own land.

In Los Angeles before the Civil War, about a dozen Chinese were lynched.

The Chinese were confined to Chinatowns.

But gradually Caucasians came to respect and even admire the Chinese.

Yes, they "listened" to the Chinese.

The Chinese "spoke" through their actions: Their children studied hard at school, their parents worked hard at any job they could get, and they were (and are) the most law-abiding group in this country.

The Chinese "spoke" through their actions: Their children studied hard at school, their parents worked hard at any job they could get, and they were (and are) the most law-abiding group in this country.

It's funny how you lie yourselves as whites. We worked hard for free for over 200 years. Whites broke every aw in the book. Whites still are the least law abiding group in his country. We continued working hard at any old job we could get. We even built colleges to educate ourselves and this line in bold is what some white trash thinks is worth emphasizing?

Fuck you.

Law against racial discrimination forced you to do whatever listening you think you do. Because Chinese don't think you listen.

Sell me on this; If I'm a white guy, and apparently everything is so fucking brilliant for me by virtue of the fact (it isn't, but let's pretend) ...

You don't that's why you are in here lying about how you don't have all those things and that's why you only argue against people calling out white racism trying to shut hem up.. But you see the problem you have is with your ruling documents that say all men are created equal.

If there is room for an improvement we don't have to be satisfied until the improvement is complete. I'm sure if you had a some land and was told you will get a house built on that land, that you will be satisfied with the foundation being poured and nothing else. Even though that's an improvement from what you had, you will not be satisfied until your house is finished. But when it coms to race/racism whites like you seem to think we need to be happy with a half done house.

You silly white clown. Blacks worked hard and built this country for free. They were denied education but when they could get it they excelled. Whats your retarded excuse now?

You don't that's why you are in here lying about how you don't have all those things and that's why you only argue against people calling out white racism trying to shut hem up.. But you see the problem you have is with your ruling documents that say all men are created equal.

Probably because your method of calling out racism is being racist, aka advocating for the rape and murder of white people (by making justifications for that sort of disgusting criminal behavior). That's really fucking brilliant, IM2.

The fact that you are delusional enough to think that's not what you're doing really speaks volumes about the abysmally low quality of your character and intellect.

Probably because your method of calling out racism is being racist, aka advocating for the rape and murder of white people (by making justifications for that sort of disgusting criminal behavior). That's really fucking brilliant, IM2.

The fact that you are delusional enough to think that's not what you're doing really speaks volumes about the abysmally low quality of your character and intellect.

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

Nobody advocated for the rape of anyone so stop lying. Regarding the whites being euthanized thats exactly the type of justice they deserved since they had cart blanche to harm the enslaved. They had the fire power and they had the social system which guaranteed the children would grow up to be the same feral, savage whites that the slave owners were. Any one offs are inconsequential and far from the norm when speaking of whites especially during that era.

Nobody advocated for the rape of anyone so stop lying. Regarding the whites being euthanized thats exactly the type of justice they deserved since they had cart blanche to harm the enslaved. They had the fire power and they had the social system which guaranteed the children would grow up to be the same feral, savage whites that the slave owners were. Any one offs are inconsequential and far from the norm when speaking of whites especially during that era.

What are you talking about?

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.

Bullshit. You racists ran off at the mouth about how his hands weren't up but the truth is, he had no weapon. There are plenty of whites who are part of BLM. So your claim that no white people take BLM seriously is wrong. You need to stop pretending that you and those like you represent all white people. Funny how you do this and then if I say white people your ass cries about how things don't apply to all whites. Those like you oppose any black resistance to white supremacy. And if I was white, I'd shut the fuck up about honesty in other people.

Forum List

Back