How to Put on a Condom

Condom misuse among adolescents. [J Natl Med Assoc. 1994] - PubMed result

almost unrelated:

condom-being-inflated-over-mans-head.jpg

I know how to put on a condom catheter, I think I can figure it out. :lol:
I just need to remember to not use glue when putting on an actual condom. :tongue:

The following conversation inspired me to begin this thread :

I looked at it. Speaking of things that aren't rocket science . . .

You "looked at it?" The condom? The penis? The vagina?

You must have looked at more than "it."

That seems less than instructive.

Comments?:eusa_angel:

Are you saying you have never used a condom before samson? Are you asking because you are looking for instruction?

You "looked at it?" The condom? The penis? The vagina?

You must have looked at more than "it."

That seems less than instructive.

Are you saying you have never used a condom before samson? Are you asking because you are looking for instruction?

No, the question and comments is really directed at instructing virginal adolescents.

So, how did YOU know how to use one the FIRST TIME you used one?

No one ever told me how to use one and I figured it out just fine. I never got anyone pregnant until we decided to have a baby.

No, the question and comments is really directed at instructing virginal adolescents.

So, how did YOU know how to use one the FIRST TIME you used one?

Well I don't need to use one ..lol...taking oral birth control was enough. But i never dated boys, i dated men who had experience. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if your any kind of parent you should TEACH your children how to us a condom so that there is not screwing it up when the time does come. (no pun intended)

Forum List

Back