How to Put on a Condom

Ahh there is a small town around a seminary not far from hte that is opposing a national chain drug store openeing there. One reason is because they will openly display condoms.
btw tobacco sales are not allowed in town. No law just peer pressure.

fourtex or something was the name....they came in a little plastic case....the hardest thing was getting them out of the case lol

You bought them by the CASE???

Jeeze, bones................:eusa_whistle:

what is this foreskin you speak of?
Mmmmm ... yeah ....
I can't answer. I want to answer, but damn it I'll loose control.
I'm leaving this thread now Samson. Leaving! Not cumming back! I'm going to my User CP now and unsubscribing from this thread before I get myself into trouble.

HA!:lol:

fourtex or something was the name....they came in a little plastic case....the hardest thing was getting them out of the case lol

Yeah, Four-X. You had to practically bite the fucking plastic box open and then the damn things weren't even rolled up, they were folded and by the time you got it on it was too late , and they were about as thick as a contractor grade Hefty bag.

Yeah, Four-X. You had to practically bite the fucking plastic box open and then the damn things weren't even rolled up, they were folded and by the time you got it on it was too late , and they were about as thick as a contractor grade Hefty bag.

just tell me you didnt have a 67 mustang.....or go to terry sandford high?

Couldn't you pre-roll them?

I mean, what else was there to do in your cave, around the fire?

On the other hand, if you're too dense to figure out how to put on a condom without instructions, should you really be having sex anyway for fear of fucking up the gene pool?

the major reason condoms fail is people dont realize how to use them..

1. never use novelty condoms.....

2. do not use lambskin or other natural condoms..the condoms are porous and allowed the aids virus to sneak in

3. leave a bit of the tip of the condom free...dont pull it snug over said dick...or when said dick climaxes the condom can be dislodged by the force of the sperm if the condom is too tight

i am sure i have more advice

You knew all this this FIRST TIME you used one???

You hill folk are born with all sorts of useful skills, aren't you!

I was raised in eastern New Mexico. No hills. Flatter than a pancake.

As for "knowing all that the first time", yeah. You act like this is all secret, arcane info.

1) You pretty much have to look for novelty condoms. The easiest, most obvious places to buy condoms - supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores - don't sell novelty. They sell real ones. And schools, clinics, etc. that hand out free ones? Ditto.

2) Nearly every condom on the shelves at your average store are latex. You have to really hunt for lambskin, or any sort of non-latex, and will probably only do so if you're allergic to latex. The average teenager wandering into Walgreens to buy a condom is going to walk out with a standard, latex box of Trojans or the like, just because the odds say so.

By the way, neither of these has anything to do with how to actually USE a condom. They're about how to BUY a condom.

3) You don't have to "leave a bit at the tip free". Condoms are made with a reservoir tip that accomplishes this goal for you, and have been for as long as I've been having sex. Were they before that? I have no idea. As for "pulling snug", most men of my acquaintance WISH they were so well-endowed that the condom was "snug". :eusa_pray:

Pretty much, applying a condom is exactly what I said: rolling a latex sock over a simple column. I'm sorry if you find that complicated.

I WILL tell you something that not everyone knows about condom usage, though: never use an oil-based lubricant with a latex condom, because it will degrade the material and make it more like to rip. Water- or silicone-based lubes are the way to go, if you happen to require lube.

On the other hand, if you're too dense to figure out how to put on a condom without instructions, should you really be having sex anyway for fear of fucking up the gene pool?

Some people practiced putting them on for years before having real sex, Wank Royale:redface:

the major reason condoms fail is people dont realize how to use them..

1. never use novelty condoms.....

2. do not use lambskin or other natural condoms..the condoms are porous and allowed the aids virus to sneak in

3. leave a bit of the tip of the condom free...dont pull it snug over said dick...or when said dick climaxes the condom can be dislodged by the force of the sperm if the condom is too tight

i am sure i have more advice

You knew all this this FIRST TIME you used one???

You hill folk are born with all sorts of useful skills, aren't you!

I was raised in eastern New Mexico. No hills. Flatter than a pancake.

As for "knowing all that the first time", yeah. You act like this is all secret, arcane info.

1) You pretty much have to look for novelty condoms. The easiest, most obvious places to buy condoms - supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores - don't sell novelty. They sell real ones. And schools, clinics, etc. that hand out free ones? Ditto.

2) Nearly every condom on the shelves at your average store are latex. You have to really hunt for lambskin, or any sort of non-latex, and will probably only do so if you're allergic to latex. The average teenager wandering into Walgreens to buy a condom is going to walk out with a standard, latex box of Trojans or the like, just because the odds say so.

By the way, neither of these has anything to do with how to actually USE a condom. They're about how to BUY a condom.

3) You don't have to "leave a bit at the tip free". Condoms are made with a reservoir tip that accomplishes this goal for you, and have been for as long as I've been having sex. Were they before that? I have no idea. As for "pulling snug", most men of my acquaintance WISH they were so well-endowed that the condom was "snug". :eusa_pray:

Pretty much, applying a condom is exactly what I said: rolling a latex sock over a simple column. I'm sorry if you find that complicated.

I WILL tell you something that not everyone knows about condom usage, though: never use an oil-based lubricant with a latex condom, because it will degrade the material and make it more like to rip. Water- or silicone-based lubes are the way to go, if you happen to require lube.

Practically everything you've said is at odds with 'Bones.

If ADULTS cannot agree, then how do you expect a 14 year old to know how to use a condom by "Just looking at it?"

Forum List

Back