How to Put on a Condom

Are you saying you have never used a condom before samson? Are you asking because you are looking for instruction?

No, the question and comments is really directed at instructing virginal adolescents.

So, how did YOU know how to use one the FIRST TIME you used one?

Well I don't need to use one ..lol...taking oral birth control was enough. But i never dated boys, i dated men who had experience. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if your any kind of parent you should TEACH your children how to us a condom so that there is not screwing it up when the time does come. (no pun intended)

You're lucky.

No, the question and comments is really directed at instructing virginal adolescents.

Well I don't need to use one ..lol...taking oral birth control was enough. But i never dated boys, i dated men who had experience. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if your any kind of parent you should TEACH your children how to us a condom so that there is not screwing it up when the time does come. (no pun intended)

You're lucky.

Yes i was. But i somehow dont think the law would have agreed with you.

You're lucky.

lucky if she did not get std's. "i don't need to use one, taking oral birth control was enough". burp

read the directions on the package.

The last time I gave a box of pancake mix to my 14 yr old to make pancakes, I told him to read the directions on the box.

We had cereal for breakfast.

Yeah? My 14-year-old can make pancakes. He can also make Hamburger Helper (or, in my house, Ground-Turkey Helper), spaghetti, and anything else that comes with instructions.

You're lucky.

lucky if she did not get std's. "i don't need to use one, taking oral birth control was enough". burp

That reminds me. I just took my son for his annual physical the other day, and the doctor was recommending that I get him the new(ish) Gardasil vaccination for boys. The kid barely TALKS to girls so far, and the doctor thinks I need to vaccinate him against genital warts?!

Nicky, probably not wanting a shot, promised the doctor that he would tell me before he had sex so he could come in and get it then.

You're lucky.

That reminds me. I just took my son for his annual physical the other day, and the doctor was recommending that I get him the new(ish) Gardasil vaccination for boys. The kid barely TALKS to girls so far, and the doctor thinks I need to vaccinate him against genital warts?!

Nicky, probably not wanting a shot, promised the doctor that he would tell me before he had sex so he could come in and get it then.

The point of gradasil is to give it to them before they are exposed...I highly recommend it. HPV is not just warts. He may not know he is positive as men do not suffer symptoms, and give it go a girl ..and it causes cancer.

The point of gradasil is to give it to them before they are exposed...I highly recommend it. HPV is not just warts. He may not know he is positive as men do not suffer symptoms, and give it go a girl ..and it causes cancer.

Yes, I get the concept behind vaccinations. I also know that HPV is only passed through sexual contact, and as I said, the kid barely TALKS to girls. His older sister came and talked to me when she was ready to become sexually active, and he already comes and talks to me about questions that make my hair curl, so I trust him to let me know when this vaccination is actually necessary.

Yes, I get the concept behind vaccinations. I also know that HPV is only passed through sexual contact, and as I said, the kid barely TALKS to girls. His older sister came and talked to me when she was ready to become sexually active, and he already comes and talks to me about questions that make my hair curl, so I trust him to let me know when this vaccination is actually necessary.

OMG! Dontcha love those hair curling questions?

OMG! Dontcha love those hair curling questions?

You haven't lived until you've explained wet dreams to your 13-year-old son. Or questions about new growths of body hair, that's always fun.

Forum List

Back