How to improve the CDZ

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
It is obvious that most of the rules violations one sees constantly on that format is due to the fact that all too often posters do not realize they are on the CDZ where different rules are applied in an attempt to improve debate and discussions.

Thus I think it would be a good idea to have something to remind posters they have entered the cdz arena....a little automatic notice or sumptin like dat.

It is obvious that most of the rules violations one sees constantly on that format is due to the fact that all too often posters do not realize they are on the CDZ where different rules are applied in an attempt to improve debate and discussions.

Thus I think it would be a good idea to have something to remind posters they have entered the cdz arena....a little automatic notice or sumptin like dat.
It's got that blue symbol before the title on every page. People should double check before they cuss. It takes all of one second to look at the top of the page to see where you are. It isn't as if anything gets moved INTO the CDZ mid stream.

th

Then there's those who purposely abuse the CDZ rules then go down to the FZ and brag about their deeds.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Two changes I think would help would be for mods to lead by example and to stop allowing the very worst partisans to have sock puppets

That and the fact that the moderators themselves are by and large incapable of understanding, and therefore applying, the rules.

When I first got here, I was put in charge of traffic at the Hospital system. We changed a form to combine the information on 3 different forms so the patient only had to fill out one form and little used parts of the others were deleted. For example, the pregnancy questions were on all the forms. We changed it to a checkbox on the top so when the navigator sees the box checked that someone may be pregnant; they can order a PT. Anyway, I also changed the padding compound on the packs of forms we ordered from the printer. They used to be all red and a pack of 206’s looked just like a pack of form 210’s when you just looked at the shelf from a few feet away. Now, we have blue for one form, red for another, green for a third, and yellow for a fourth. So the charge nurses can just look at their shelves and see if they have enough packs of these forms simply by color.

I think the mods and administrators should change the background colors to a light blue or green on the CDZ so when you’re typing in the text box like this…you can see that you’re in a different zone.

Keeping moonbats from posting bigotted troll threads on it might help.
Yup...a sharp knife that cuts both sides equally, I think.

When I see a stupid thread...I just don't post..and let it die.

Of course, one person's 'bigoted troll thread' is anothers gospel truth...and some fish just can't help rising to the bait...LOL!

Keeping moonbats from posting bigotted troll threads on it might help.
Yup...a sharp knife that cuts both sides equally, I think.

When I see a stupid thread...I just don't post..and let it die.

Of course, one person's 'bigoted troll thread' is anothers gospel truth...and some fish just can't help rising to the bait...LOL!

I do not see you doing that in practice.

Too often it is a weak poster/troll that writes the OP. They try to hide behind rules to run their game. Send them to the FZ post haste.

When I first got here, I was put in charge of traffic at the Hospital system. We changed a form to combine the information on 3 different forms so the patient only had to fill out one form and little used parts of the others were deleted. For example, the pregnancy questions were on all the forms. We changed it to a checkbox on the top so when the navigator sees the box checked that someone may be pregnant; they can order a PT. Anyway, I also changed the padding compound on the packs of forms we ordered from the printer. They used to be all red and a pack of 206’s looked just like a pack of form 210’s when you just looked at the shelf from a few feet away. Now, we have blue for one form, red for another, green for a third, and yellow for a fourth. So the charge nurses can just look at their shelves and see if they have enough packs of these forms simply by color.

I think the mods and administrators should change the background colors to a light blue or green on the CDZ so when you’re typing in the text box like this…you can see that you’re in a different zone.
Decent idea.

It's got that blue symbol before the title on every page. People should double check before they cuss. It takes all of one second to look at the top of the page to see where you are. It isn't as if anything gets moved INTO the CDZ mid stream.

I have agree and you know you are in the CDZ by the fact in the title it has CDZ in it...

So if anyone get confused where they are at, well ya know the majority of society make me look like Hawkings now...

Decent idea.

It seems like it would be the easiest…if you see a red background to what you’re typing…that would tell you that you’re to behave. It would sure help me…I’ve kept the mods busy deleting my posts in the CDZ

…I’ve kept the mods busy deleting my posts in the CDZ

I keep the mods busy trying to ridicule me in the CDZ by indicating serious posts are funny to them, myself.

It's always fun when a mod won't address me directly, but just stalks me in this way. Such sleazy behavior undermines the very intent of clean debate

…I’ve kept the mods busy deleting my posts in the CDZ

I keep the mods busy trying to ridicule me in the CDZ by indicating serious posts are funny to them, myself.

It's always fun when a mod won't address me directly, but just stalks me in this way. Such sleazy behavior undermines the very intent of clean debate

I think you’re drastically overestimating your impact on the mods here; on the whole, one of the better groups I’ve come across

How about you just pay closer attention when you post?

This is eerily reminiscent of the dumb democrats and their insistence that because so any democrats claim to be too stupid to figure out how to vote, it means we need to remove/prevent any ID verification and allow more illegals to vote

It's called pandering to retards in order to steal elections in that scenario.

At USMB it's just called lowering the bar.

I am not sure if the mods are knowledgable about a certain problem on the cdz or perhaps even complicit in it?

What I see happening is that conservative threads are being closed down on the cdz by liberals who intentionally do so by using bad language, name calling or personal attacks. This is an abuse of the system and perhaps the mods should investigaste this?

Just do like I do, don't worry about it. If they lock or delete a thread there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back