Trump How To Dispatch The Women Attacks or Grope-a-dope

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
i go off for two weeks and the campaign goes into a tailspin. I am convinced someone in the upper echelons of the campaign is spiking the water with stupid. Cmon guys. This stuff is not that hard.

Mr. Trump. You have been accused by nine different women of unwanted sexual advances, what do you have to say for yourself?

Well Mike, the first thing I have to say is that not one of those accusations has been proven but the corrupt press acts like I have been tried, convicted, and sentenced. By the way, has the press apologized for bringing up the woman who wrote me a letter of praise, actually calling me the least sexist boss she had ever had, no, because you won't report it. Does the corrupt press tell the voters that they are fed these stories directly from the Clinton campaign. That the Clinton campaign held these stories for release until the most damaging Wikileaks releases came out. Truth is on the verge of extinction amongst the liberal press whose hatred of me, a truth teller, is off the chart. But let me put this in a broader political context.

Jack Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and Bill Clinton were all skirtchasing horn dogs whose histories of womanizing are legion. Heck Ted Kennedy actually killed a woman he was having an affair with. Only jimmy carter in the list of democrats was a straight arrow and he couldn't get elected to a second term. All of these men are gods in the Democratic Party pantheon. They all screwed around with a bunch of women, consenting or not, and got promotions, not derision from the press. So let's stop with the blatant hypocrisy from a corrupt press whose mission is to character assassinate me in order to elect Hilary. I have never had one sexual assault charge leveled at me in my whole life until one month before the election. The people watching tonight know this is a rigged game and polling shows a vast majority of women are not voting on the basis of lies and innuendo by the press. I have categorically denied these charges. The voters want to know how I am going to change their lives if elected. I have a beautiful wife and I am 70 years old, my skirtchasing days are over. I will not answer any more questions on this subject. Next.

"Well Mike, the first thing I have to say is that not one of those accusations has been proven but the corrupt press acts like I have been tried, convicted, and sentenced. By the way, has the press apologized for bringing up the woman who wrote me a letter of praise, actually calling me the least sexist boss she had ever had, no, because you won't report it. Does the corrupt press tell the voters that they are fed these stories directly from the Clinton campaign."

That entire statement could be said by the spouse of the candidate that Dump is running against regarding conservative media. But you don't care.

The stupidest part about Trump trying to turn things around on bill clinton, is they have been talking about Bill Clinton this whole campaign, so now that brand new charges are being brought up against Trump the best response their entire multi-million dollar campaign can come up with is 20 year old bill clinton charges, and conspiracies that everyone has already heard of before.

As if there trying to say "well we never wouldve have brought up bill clinton if you didn't bring up all these rape allegations against Trump." but they were talking about them this whole election even before the primary ended they were tlaking about bill clinton's penis once a week, so now whats the plan? Talk about it 5 times a week?

The problem isn’t the accusations, the problem is how poorly and inappropriately Trump is responding to the accusations – such as ridiculous references to a ‘corrupt press.’

No, the press is not ‘corrupt’ – reporting on the accusations is what the press is supposed to do.

i go off for two weeks and the campaign goes into a tailspin. I am convinced someone in the upper echelons of the campaign is spiking the water with stupid. Cmon guys. This stuff is not that hard.

Mr. Trump. You have been accused by nine different women of unwanted sexual advances, what do you have to say for yourself?

Well Mike, the first thing I have to say is that not one of those accusations has been proven but the corrupt press acts like I have been tried, convicted, and sentenced. By the way, has the press apologized for bringing up the woman who wrote me a letter of praise, actually calling me the least sexist boss she had ever had, no, because you won't report it. Does the corrupt press tell the voters that they are fed these stories directly from the Clinton campaign. That the Clinton campaign held these stories for release until the most damaging Wikileaks releases came out. Truth is on the verge of extinction amongst the liberal press whose hatred of me, a truth teller, is off the chart. But let me put this in a broader political context.

Jack Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and Bill Clinton were all skirtchasing horn dogs whose histories of womanizing are legion. Heck Ted Kennedy actually killed a woman he was having an affair with. Only jimmy carter in the list of democrats was a straight arrow and he couldn't get elected to a second term. All of these men are gods in the Democratic Party pantheon. They all screwed around with a bunch of women, consenting or not, and got promotions, not derision from the press. So let's stop with the blatant hypocrisy from a corrupt press whose mission is to character assassinate me in order to elect Hilary. I have never had one sexual assault charge leveled at me in my whole life until one month before the election. The people watching tonight know this is a rigged game and polling shows a vast majority of women are not voting on the basis of lies and innuendo by the press. I have categorically denied these charges. The voters want to know how I am going to change their lives if elected. I have a beautiful wife and I am 70 years old, my skirtchasing days are over. I will not answer any more questions on this subject. Next.
Bush's wife killed her former boyfriend. No wonder those pu$$ies are scared.

Here is a picture of the boy Laura Bush killed:

4560-1476675503-7d1e3e55804a030d7d18c7bf89a459c4.jpg

Did Laura Bush Purposely Kill Her High School Boyfriend? | Gator Press

When you say “rigged game” what do you mean?

You know, during the Lewinsky scandal, I was really disappointed in Clinton. Why? Because he lied about what he'd done. If he would have just stood up, said yeah, I'm the most powerful MF on the planet, power is an aphrodesiac, and I'm a male who will occasionally fall to the charms of a good looking woman. Yeah, I fooled around and I'm sorry for it. Can we move on with keeping this country moving forward?

If he would have said that, I would have probably been okay with his fooling around. However........................lying about it for as long as he did is what made me not like Clinton, even though the country seemed to do pretty well under his leadership.

Now, it's known that Trump was a playboy in the 80's and 90's and that he dated a lot of women. He also spent a bit of time acting like his own publicist to keep his name in the papers so that he could expand his brand.

If at the beginning of this scandal, Trump would have said that yeah, there is a possibility that I may have on occasion acted in a way that some would consider forward, it's due to my persona at the time, because everyone was a bit naughty during that time if you were famous.

If he would have said that, most of it would have slid on by. If he would have said that, and then said that he's grown as a person since then and doesn't act out anymore, he could have shielded himself from all scandals without much more effort.

But? He didn't, and has doubled down on denials ever since.

Candy, even you as a partisan has to give a nod to the rigged bit. I do think there is a lot of poll corruption but the evidence is slim there so let's stay with the obvious. The press devoted 23 minutes to the trump women thing and one minute to the Wikileaks revelations says newt. The establishment of both the Dems and repubs have piled on relentlessly along with the press. The questioner at th first debate. The evidence is overwhelming without me going into it all. USA Today, nyt, have openly dispensed with journalism to stop trump. Trump may be his own worst enemy but there is no debate about the press gang raping the Donald, while covering for Hilary. It is a fact.

Candy, even you as a partisan has to give a nod to the rigged bit. I do think there is a lot of poll corruption but the evidence is slim there so let's stay with the obvious. The press devoted 23 minutes to the trump women thing and one minute to the Wikileaks revelations says newt.

The establishment of both the Dems and repubs have piled on relentlessly along with the press. The questioner at th first debate. The evidence is overwhelming without me going into it all. USA Today, nyt, have openly dispensed with journalism to stop trump. Trump may be his own worst enemy but there is no debate about the press gang raping the Donald, while covering for Hilary. It is a fact.

And this is "rigging" the election how exactly? He's been, as you said, his own worst enemy. He has broke with the Party he represents, turned down their advice (the same advice that delivered both the House and the Senate), thinks he knows better when he clearly does not....

Donald Trump is runing a bush leage campaign. HIllary is running a professional one. It shows up on the ground game, it shows up in the polls, and the media does report pathetic occurrences. I saw Hillary stumble getting into her van more times than I can count. Was the Press covering for her then?

The main problem - people don't think logically...

1. Trump is millionaire, a lot of women want sex with him free (or in sight of some gifts).. What's the reason for him to stick to another women? It's more reasonable, this nine girls were rejected by Trump, so women's anger usually works so... Especially, with some money from Hillary.

2. Women usually don't complain (even don't remember) for single cases of unwanted sexual advances. But a lot of women usually writes application to police about "rape" (which inf fact was by mutual agreement) only to blackmail guys for some reasons...

3. Trump tried to do this contacts. Bill did. And Hillary defended the rapist of 12-years age girl...

Forum List

Back