How To Deal With White People

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

I kid you not, truth is stranger than fiction.

Charles Bass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White women have crappy asses (no pun intended) I have to admit that.

And I am in the mood for some boootaaaah!

Would it be uncalled for if I suggested that The Bass is full of shit, a fraud and probably some white guy in his late 20's living in his parents garage just trying to amuse himself? I dunno, Maybe it's just me........

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

You are full of it and its an insult to even assume that the Bass is some white guy, let alone a poor one living with his mother.

Would it be uncalled for if I suggested that The Bass is full of shit, a fraud and probably some white guy in his late 20's living in his parents garage just trying to amuse himself? I dunno, Maybe it's just me........

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

You are full of it and its an insult to even assume that the Bass is some white guy, let alone a poor one living with his mother.

Methinks the loser ^ doth protest too much.

That tears it.

It just seems too likely that the Basshole IS a fraud.

If he's not a white guy in his twenties living in his folks' (detached) garage, then he's a white woman (possibly in her mid-thirties) living in her folks' basement apartment.

White women have crappy asses (no pun intended) I have to admit that.

And I am in the mood for some boootaaaah!

I understand your point about the fact that Black Women have natural booty, but I can think from experience plenty of White and Latino Women, not to mention other races, that are pretty gifted in that area as well. Just sayin bro. ~BH

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

No bro, I actually nailed it most likely 100% correct, give or take a little more bullshit. Your response to me showed it, because you exposed yourself all on your own. You know it, I know it, and many other smart folks here know it.

Now don't go getting weird on me and all Mr. "The Bass". You really can't honestly expect every single person here to swallow your load of racial inflammatory garbage? Honestly, I could really care less if you decide to continue your show for the few morons in your fan base that actually by it. Nothing personal at all bro. ~BH

I understand your point about the fact that Black Women have natural booty, but I can think from experience plenty of White and Latino Women, not to mention other races, that are pretty gifted in that area as well. Just sayin bro. ~BH

Indeed my freind, variety is the sex of life.

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

Methinks the loser ^ doth protest too much.

That tears it.

It just seems too likely that the Basshole IS a fraud.

If he's not a white guy in his twenties living in his folks' (detached) garage, then he's a white woman (possibly in her mid-thirties) living in her folks' basement apartment.

I couldn't have said it better myself L. Course, that doesn't suprise me coming from someone who has always had commonsense bro. I too actually look foward to more entertainment from The Bass Comedy show. ~BH

The Bass posted a link about a book and look how offended the whites are acting, this is proof positive that the Bass is more than capable of handling the white man cleverly.

The Bass posted a link about a book and look how offended the whites are acting, this is proof positive that the Bass is more than capable of handling the white man cleverly.

Of course you are, after all, we all climbed down from the same tree in East Africa.

We climbed down and all hell broke loose. That is what we do.

Hell, my gene pool wanted to stay up there and ferment the figs, but no one listened.

Mocking you and your tiresome and endless racism is hardly the same thing as taking offense, ya trollish little dipshit. :cuckoo:

The Basshole still hasn't got a clue.

How about I write a book JUST for the Basshole on how to deal with real people?

Clearly, you need every scrap of material you can lay your hands on!

:razz:

{Since the Basshole 'as me on ignore, eh what, gove'nor, why not quote my post so that the Basshole might see my sterling words!? Obliged, mates!}

Mocking you and your tiresome and endless racism is hardly the same thing as taking offense, ya trollish little dipshit. :cuckoo:

The Basshole still hasn't got a clue.

How about I write a book JUST for the Basshole on how to deal with real people?

Clearly, you need every scrap of material you can lay your hands on!

:razz:

{Since the Basshole 'as me on ignore, eh what, gove'nor, why not quote my post so that the Basshole might see my sterling words!? Obliged, mates!}

What'd you say? I can't HEAR YOU, (Gomer) Pyle! :D

(me being the Sarge and all)

How to deal with white people, keep them away from our black daughters. And lets start moving back to Africa far away from them. Thats waht we need to do.Thats how you deal with them.

How to deal with white people, keep them away from our black daughters. And lets start moving back to Africa far away from them. Thats waht we need to do.Thats how you deal with them.

Spoken like a fervent member of the KKK.

"Separate the races!"

"Ship 'them' back to Africa!"

Yes indeed. Skin color and personal choice of racial animosity aside, you low-life filthy racists DO tend to think very much alike.

The Bass doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, nonetheless the Bass' family does have family reunions on this day so the Bass hopes you and everyone is spending this day with their families.

why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

I bet you take those days off with pay though, sellout .........

"Separate the races!"

Yes indeed. Skin color and personal choice of racial animosity aside, you low-life filthy racists DO tend to think very much alike.

Maybe the "New Black Panther Party" and yes black people need to separate our race from Whites here in America. You one of those uncle Tom types, that always want to suck up to whity, thats gonna be your downfall.Not mine.

why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

Blacks provided this country with almost 400 years of free labour, paid holidays are drops in the bucket.

Blacks provided this country with almost 400 years of free labour, paid holidays are drops in the bucket.

Well there you have it, 400 years of restitution is the only solution ......:rolleyes:

"Separate the races!"

Maybe the "New Black Panther Party" and yes black people need to separate our race from Whites here in America. You one of those uncle Tom types, that always want to suck up to whity, thats gonna be your downfall.Not mine.

Yes, 'Gutter. That's me. I'm an Uncle Tom. :cuckoo:

I'm a "Tom" because I think the racism you espouse (together with your good friends in the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood) is truly sick.

"Separate the races!"

Yes, 'Gutter. That's me. I'm an Uncle Tom. :cuckoo:

I'm a "Tom" because I think the racism you espouse (together with your good friends in the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood) is truly sick.

I just don't underget why someone would want to ignore you:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back