How To Deal With White People

Charlie is busy penning his new tome: "How to Deal with Black People."

He's going to assume the position of a black man and then offer advice to white people on the proper method of speaking with and interacting in public with black people.

I plan on being one of the first on line at B&N to buy my copy!

:clap2:

He's going to assume the position of a black man and then offer advice to white people on the proper method of speaking with and interacting in public with black people.

Will Charlie sign them, and will the sig be different depending on the skin color of the buyer? :eusa_eh:

You give Charlie more credit than I do. I assume he uses a ghostwriter just to pen his 'thoughts' for posting on this forum.

Author David Goldberg? Isn't that a Jewish name?

It's a trick! Remember what Louis Farrakhan said. Jews have played an inordinate role in victimizing African Americans. Don't fall for it!!!

Well, To be fair, Jewish merchants owned most of the Ships that carried them over here. Just sayin, I dunno. This Goldberg dipshit is just trying to make a buck off of inflaming racial tensions. Take a look at this idiots comments on his filthy book of Racist propaganda....

At last! An honest, straightforward and unapologetic guide to help reduce culture shock between the races. Using the methods and tips within, you can ease the confusion of interacting with white people, establishing a more direct approach, ensuring your own sense of peace. Learn How to Communicate With Whites. Identify which whites wear “The Mask”.

Inside, you’ll find these points as well as:

• Why whites are more courageous in the workplace
(“The office is white people’s turf.”)

• Why there still is little to no diversity in entertainment
(“Whites own all media. People of color own no outlets.”)

• How to activate your very own personal White People B.S. Decoder
(Whites say, “Let the past go”. Decoded, “Let us do what we want and shut up”.)

• Why when you think something is racist... it usually is
(“Consider any 50 years of whites living with non-whites. Any 50 years. Any time period.”)

David Goldberg has been white all of his life. He realizes the importance of being Jewish and he appreciates the benefits allowed to him in the book, music, film and TV industries.

He now feels the need to share his observations with people of color around the world.

http://www.blacknews.com/news/how_to_deal_with_white_people101.shtml

What a load of garbage. ~BH

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie.

The Bass doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, nonetheless the Bass' family does have family reunions on this day so the Bass hopes you and everyone is spending this day with their families.

why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

The Bass doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, nonetheless the Bass' family does have family reunions on this day so the Bass hopes you and everyone is spending this day with their families.

why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

It was Lincoln's proclamation that created The Holiday. Yuh know, It is said that he freed your brothers? ~BH

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-wall/wal-alincoln-tgiving.html

Would it be uncalled for if I suggested that The Bass is full of shit, a fraud and probably some white guy in his late 20's living in his parents garage just trying to amuse himself? I dunno, Maybe it's just me........

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

Would it be uncalled for if I suggested that The Bass is full of shit, a fraud and probably some white guy in his late 20's living in his parents garage just trying to amuse himself? I dunno, Maybe it's just me........

smiley_spacecraft.gif

~BH

Charlie Bass:

$160px-Charles_Bass.jpg

Forum List

Back