How To Deal With White People

Maybe the "New Black Panther Party" and yes black people need to separate our race from Whites here in America. You one of those uncle Tom types, that always want to suck up to whity, thats gonna be your downfall.Not mine.

Yes, 'Gutter. That's me. I'm an Uncle Tom. :cuckoo:

I'm a "Tom" because I think the racism you espouse (together with your good friends in the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood) is truly sick.

I just don't underget why someone would want to ignore you:cuckoo:

Underget what? :eusa_eh:

Maybe the "New Black Panther Party" and yes black people need to separate our race from Whites here in America. You one of those uncle Tom types, that always want to suck up to whity, thats gonna be your downfall.Not mine.

I'm a "Tom" because I think the racism you espouse (together with your good friends in the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood) is truly sick.

Your words speak volumes -- all in gibberish -- about you, SMuggly.

I don't CARE why a void like the Basshole would wish to put me on ignore. I think it's funny.

And the fly finally lands on the shit thread! You gutless, pathetic little mAGGOT you. ~BH

How to deal with white people, keep them away from our black daughters. And lets start moving back to Africa far away from them. Thats waht we need to do.Thats how you deal with them.

Are you still here?
What's taking you so long to move?

The Bass posted a link about a book and look how offended the whites are acting, this is proof positive that the Bass is more than capable of handling the white man cleverly.

One, you don't know what ethnicity anyone on this board is who has not clearly stated such.

Two, how is having a handful of members laugh at YOU handling ANYTHING "cleverly"?

You aren't a victim of the white man, Ass ... you're a victim of your own stupidity.

Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie.

The Bass doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, nonetheless the Bass' family does have family reunions on this day so the Bass hopes you and everyone is spending this day with their families.

why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

exactly Willow the phony right of center Conservative shows how phony he is....

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

I kid you not, truth is stranger than fiction.

Charles Bass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

How to deal with white people, keep them away from our black daughters. And lets start moving back to Africa far away from them. Thats waht we need to do.Thats how you deal with them.

see ya........when you live in squalor in a year or so.....remember.....you aint coming back in.....

Last edited:
why this day for your family reunion? cause you celebrate Thanksgiving, you are just to anti American to say so..

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

I bet you take those days off with pay though, sellout .........

you know the hypocrite does.....

The Bass doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, nonetheless the Bass' family does have family reunions on this day so the Bass hopes you and everyone is spending this day with their families.

The Bass celebrates NO holidays, none, the bible does not say to celebrate holidays thus the Bass doesn't. Thanksgiving is just one big sham holiday created by the white man anyways.

You don't read the bible much do you? God's holidays were observed from the time of Noah, possibly even before the flood. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob observed the holidays. Moses, Joshua and the Kings of Israel observed the holidays. The prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joel kept the holidays. King David wrote about them in the Psalms. Two Old Testament books are completely about the holidays. One-third of the gospels and two New Testament books are about the holidays. Jesus Christ, Peter and Paul observed the holidays. The Bible Holidays were observed in the New Testament until the year 64 A.D. for at least 3,500 years of, off and on, observance! All these holidays will be observed after Jesus returns.

Bible Holidays Listed

Deuteronomy 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night.

Numbers 9:4-5 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover. 5 And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.

Passover was observed on the 14th day of the first month and Abib is the name of the first month.

Forum List

Back