How To Achieve Racial Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racial separation? I'd rather have racist separation, separation from racists. Then the civilized among us can live together in harmony away from the haters.
That's a nice thought, but I wonder if it's even possible. In America we never seem to be able to go long without seeing riots blocking streets and clogging shopping centers, buildings burned, businesses looted, innocent people attacked and beaten, etc. And it only seems to get worse with passing time. Personally I'm sick of it.

And now we have millionaire NFL players adding their noise to the mix and causeing more division. Pathetic.

I used to think we'd all be able to live together. But with all the BLM crap, I'm beginning to doubt we'll ever be able to live together.

That'll go away after awhile. C'mon man, things were relatively harmonious for 40-something years until Obama.

This is a racist troll thread. Yet we see no moderators doing anything about this. There are real substantive debates we can have about race ad racism but how to achieve racial separation is not one of them. If someone of color starts a thread by talking about reversing how things were and provides a scenario of how blacks would enslave whites excuses will be used in order to remove the thread, I know because I tired that and it's what happened. The claim was that it wad intended to start a confrontation. So to the people who run this place, just what the hell do you think a thread like this is? And this is not the only thread of this manner.

I agree with you that the OP is nothing more than a racist troll, but I see no reason to kill the thread. We are all adults here, and this is the free exchange of ideas. You can’t defeat racism without confronting it, so let’s just call out the OP and expose the ignorance. Threads like this are an opportunity for unlikely alliances.

What ignorance?
The ignorance of assuming all races are equal, when the data says otherwise.

I tell you what. Lets erase everyones memory and send whites back to europe and Africans back to what the Greeks called Africa. Then we make sure Africans are not allowed to educate whites under any circumstances or assist them in anything. How long do you honestly believe it would take for whites to go the way of their ancestors the neanderthals?

I tell you what. Lets erase everyones memory and send whites back to europe and Africans back to what the Greeks called Africa. Then we make sure Africans are not allowed to educate whites under any circumstances or assist them in anything. How long do you honestly believe it would take for whites to go the way of their ancestors the neanderthals?

Haha, frigging hilarious, Whites were not educated by Blacks, nor have more than traces of Neanderthal DNA.

' Or we could look at statistics that don't lie about the realities in today's world, not one you that you pull out your ass.

' Or we could look at statistics that don't lie about the realities in today's world, not one you that you pull out your ass.
Statistics complied by whites are about as believable as the scribbling of a retarded chimp. Come on white boy. Lets be serious.

Last edited:
Statistics complied by whites are about as believable as the scribbling of a retarded chimp. Come on white boy. Lets be serious.

Statistics are facts. Facts do not have a color.

How many stormfront troopers do we have here?
This place is lousy with the lice attracting inbreds.
Let him know about the race baiters too.
Is that some white boy turn of phrase? We were talking about the recessive monkeys that were dumped here by stormfront.
And you are a race baiter.
Whatever makes you feel better about being recessive.

You must be illiterate. Stats are data interpreted to achieve a political point. Obviously you never attended the class.

You must be illiterate. Stats are data interpreted to achieve a political point. Obviously you never attended the class.
RBI's are political, who is illiterate?

How many stormfront troopers do we have here?
Is that some white boy turn of phrase? We were talking about the recessive monkeys that were dumped here by stormfront.
Take you recessive and shove it. Most are wise to your racist prattle.

With his repetitive misusage of the word "recessive"; he clearly has virtually no working knowledge of genetics...

RBI's are political, who is illiterate?
You are for calling stats facts. Why do you ask?

You need to fix your recessive genes. Dont deflect.

With his repetitive misusage of the word "recessive"; he clearly has virtually no working knowledge of genetics...
Says the recessive guy that genetically attracts lice.

Says the recessive guy that genetically attracts lice.
I think you have made it clear you do not like the truth about yourself. More names or are you just going to admit you are what I said you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back