How To Achieve Racial Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a racist troll thread. Yet we see no moderators doing anything about this. There are real substantive debates we can have about race ad racism but how to achieve racial separation is not one of them. If someone of color starts a thread by talking about reversing how things were and provides a scenario of how blacks would enslave whites excuses will be used in order to remove the thread, I know because I tired that and it's what happened. The claim was that it wad intended to start a confrontation. So to the people who run this place, just what the hell do you think a thread like this is? And this is not the only thread of this manner.

There must be room for another moderator, think they will ask you?

by Jared Taylor

How to Achieve Racial Separation - American Renaissance

Really, it's the only solution.

And that solution will come in time.

Watched the first minute of that video, and realized Jared Taylor is really pretty stupid. Decided to end the agony after his second paper tiger statement. Either that guy is a complete idiot, or the folks who drink the koolaide he spews are all fools. Actually, probably both are the case.
He graduated from Yale, moron. He is far more intelligent than anyone you know.

Not the pathetic Yale of today either.
He got white affirmative action. No way he is really intelligent.

by Jared Taylor

Watched the first minute of that video, and realized Jared Taylor is really pretty stupid. Decided to end the agony after his second paper tiger statement. Either that guy is a complete idiot, or the folks who drink the koolaide he spews are all fools. Actually, probably both are the case.

So if he is so damn smart, why the hell does he think that all whites have the same distinct culture? Travel to Europe and tell me the whites there have the same culture as those in America. Do blacks in Nigeria have the same culture as those in Europe or America. Of course they don’t silly. Also, he refers to voluntary racial separation; the majority of people in this country are not interested in living in a region with only there own race, so his premises is not achievable since most people will not voluntarily segregate.

BTW- Anderson Cooper graduated from Yale too, so according to your logic he’s smarter than you, but I’ll bet you think he’s a dipshit idiot like I do.
Anderson Cooper graduated from the more modern Yale, not the Yale that earned its reputation as one of the best schools in the world.

Cooper is definitely an idiot.

by Jared Taylor

So if he is so damn smart, why the hell does he think that all whites have the same distinct culture? Travel to Europe and tell me the whites there have the same culture as those in America. Do blacks in Nigeria have the same culture as those in Europe or America. Of course they don’t silly. Also, he refers to voluntary racial separation; the majority of people in this country are not interested in living in a region with only there own race, so his premises is not achievable since most people will not voluntarily segregate.

BTW- Anderson Cooper graduated from Yale too, so according to your logic he’s smarter than you, but I’ll bet you think he’s a dipshit idiot like I do.
Anderson Cooper graduated from the more modern Yale, not the Yale that earned its reputation as one of the best schools in the world.

Jared Taylor got his degree in philosophy! Nope, no way he is smarter than me. I graduated ten years after him with a real degree.

by Jared Taylor

Jared Taylor got his degree in philosophy! Nope, no way he is smarter than me. I graduated ten years after him with a real degree.
I doubt your major requires a minimum IQ as high as what is required to be able to run the full gambit of philosophy classes.

I doubt your major requires a minimum IQ as high as what is required to be able to run the full gambit of philosophy classes.

YOU, of all people, are saying this? :lmao:

And I assure that that mush head philosopher would puke his brain out the first week in Calculus 3, which is required for an engineering degree.

And I assure that that mush head philosopher would puke his brain out the first week in Calculus 3, which is required for an engineering degree.
Math is all formula and willing yourself to stay concentrated despite how boring and repetitive it is(which I cannot do myself, but I can't speak for Jared)

There are no formulas for philosophy.

You either understand it, or you don't.

There is also a huge difference between studying philosophers(like studying history and the works of those in the past) and being a philosopher yourself.

Philosophy majors tend to be philosophers, and philosophers are not born in a classroom.

I mastered philosophy before even taking my first class of it. My IQ is almost certainly double what yours is.

Psychology and philosophy are subjects that I could literally teach at any level, despite the fact that I dropped out of college before I could even finish my Intro to Philosophy class, and having never touched any material related to psychology.

Racial separation? I'd rather have racist separation, separation from racists. Then the civilized among us can live together in harmony away from the haters.
That's a nice thought, but I wonder if it's even possible. In America we never seem to be able to go long without seeing riots blocking streets and clogging shopping centers, buildings burned, businesses looted, innocent people attacked and beaten, etc. And it only seems to get worse with passing time. Personally I'm sick of it.

And now we have millionaire NFL players adding their noise to the mix and causeing more division. Pathetic.

I used to think we'd all be able to live together. But with all the BLM crap, I'm beginning to doubt we'll ever be able to live together.

The likes of the OP and PTBW demonstrate 'little mind' syndrome.

They prove how false is the thread's premise.

I mastered philosophy before even taking my first class of it. My IQ is almost certainly double what yours is.

Psychology and philosophy are subjects that I could literally teach at any level, despite the fact that I dropped out of college before I could even finish my Intro to Philosophy class, and having never touched any material related to psychology.

:lmao:

Math is all formula and willing yourself to stay concentrated despite how boring and repetitive it is(which I cannot do myself, but I can't speak for Jared)

There are no formulas for philosophy.

You either understand it, or you don't.

There is also a huge difference between studying philosophers(like studying history and the works of those in the past) and being a philosopher yourself.

Philosophy majors tend to be philosophers, and philosophers are not born in a classroom.

This is a racist troll thread. Yet we see no moderators doing anything about this. There are real substantive debates we can have about race ad racism but how to achieve racial separation is not one of them. If someone of color starts a thread by talking about reversing how things were and provides a scenario of how blacks would enslave whites excuses will be used in order to remove the thread, I know because I tired that and it's what happened. The claim was that it wad intended to start a confrontation. So to the people who run this place, just what the hell do you think a thread like this is? And this is not the only thread of this manner.

They don't do anything about your racist troll threads either. See how that works? :coffee:

Haha, really he shouldn't complain about throwing racist feces, if he also throws racist feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back