Should The Jews Be Exterminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handydude

Rookie
Oct 12, 2017
Well if they say White people should, (And some have said as much) it is only right and just to at least say the same things about them. Only a slave-worm would do otherwise. Do you agree or disagree.

Next, the jewish religion teaches an eye for an eye. Anybody disagree with this? Now, the Armenian genocide was carried out mostly if not completely by jews who had "converted" to islam. But at the end of the day, they were still jewish. And the people they slaughtered were Armenian. And from what I hear, over a million Armenians were murdered.

Next, communism was created by a jew named Karl Marx. Most of the Russian Bolshevik leaders were jews. At the end, I will show you a picture of one Bolshevik jew who is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people. In total, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the deaths of 80 to 100 million people!

Also, the holocaust is largely a fraud. They sold most of you on the lie that 6 million of them were killed. When in fact only about 280,000 died. And in some history show I watched, they talked to a bunch of jewish revenge seekers. After WW II, they had a plan to poison the water of some German cities to genocide about 6 million Germans. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with this genocide. But all the jewish revenge seekers they interviewed all said that they were sorry they didn't go through with the plan.

Now if the jews believe in an eye for an eye, this form of justice should apply to everybody. Right now, there are about 14 million jews on earth. But they are responsible for the deaths in modern times of 80 to 100 million people. At the very least, according to their own law, all jews should be slaughtered. But a way needs to be found to kill them more than once. Because they have many lives to pay for.
fRVMcHh.jpg

In before the lock! Now; when you say “Jews” do you means the religious devotees? Or the genetically traceable Semitic group of people also called “Jews”. Not sure exactly what you mean here...

Well if they say White people should, (And some have said as much) it is only right and just to at least say the same things about them. Only a slave-worm would do otherwise. Do you agree or disagree.

Next, the jewish religion teaches an eye for an eye. Anybody disagree with this? Now, the Armenian genocide was carried out mostly if not completely by jews who had "converted" to islam. But at the end of the day, they were still jewish. And the people they slaughtered were Armenian. And from what I hear, over a million Armenians were murdered.

Next, communism was created by a jew named Karl Marx. Most of the Russian Bolshevik leaders were jews. At the end, I will show you a picture of one Bolshevik jew who is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people. In total, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the deaths of 80 to 100 million people!

Also, the holocaust is largely a fraud. They sold most of you on the lie that 6 million of them were killed. When in fact only about 280,000 died. And in some history show I watched, they talked to a bunch of jewish revenge seekers. After WW II, they had a plan to poison the water of some German cities to genocide about 6 million Germans. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with this genocide. But all the jewish revenge seekers they interviewed all said that they were sorry they didn't go through with the plan.

Now if the jews believe in an eye for an eye, this form of justice should apply to everybody. Right now, there are about 14 million jews on earth. But they are responsible for the deaths in modern times of 80 to 100 million people. At the very least, according to their own law, all jews should be slaughtered. But a way needs to be found to kill them more than once. Because they have many lives to pay for.
fRVMcHh.jpg
I always vowed I'll give everybody a chance to prove their point, so here goes. How do you know only 280000 Jews died? The Germans were good record keepers and the pre WWII number was 523000 in 1950 it was 35000, Poland had 3000000 pre-WWII in 1950 55000. I could go on but you get the point. Europe's countries did hold census in those days. So were did they all go? I've visited the Anne Frank house, Fort van Breendonk, and Auschwitz. I've seen documentaries featuring both survivors and even guards. So please explain to me how your facts are better then my eyes, ears and brain?

Last edited:
"Well if they say White people should, (And some have said as much) ..."

I have free will and do not have to deal with every stupid thing some hominid ever said. I'll assert the same here with what you're blathring on about.

fRVMcHh.jpg

jews are white...you anti-semitic piece of white trash...

and I don't know jews who say "white people should" be exterminated....

nazi scum.

fRVMcHh.jpg
I always vowed I'll give everybody a chance to prove their point, so here goes. How do you know only 280000 Jews died? The Germans were good record keepers and the pre WWII number was 523000 in 1950 it was 35000, Poland had 3000000 pre-WWII in 1950 55000. I could go on but you get the point. Europe's countries did hold census in those days. So were did they all go? I've visited the Anne Frank house, Fort van Breendonk, and Auschwitz. I've seen documentaries featuring both survivors and even guards. So please explain to me how your facts are better then my eyes, ears and brain?

you understand he doesn't care about reality.

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

OP got banned. Bad news is the thread is still open for replies like those of Vastator.

fRVMcHh.jpg
Handy watches the StormFront channel.

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do
I know, I'm just interested in how someone who has this kind of warped sense of facts and morality responds to actual reasoned arguments. I find the ability of people to lie too themselves fascinating and I wonder if he has the courage to engage. Not going to spent to much time on it, but it might be interesting to see how he can possibly hold these beliefs against such massive actual evidence. Either way I learn something.

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

OP got banned. Bad news is the thread is still open for replies like those of Vastator.[/QUOTE

The one where I asked what he meant, specifically? Ohhh the horror!
The one where I asked what he meant, specifically? Ohhh the horror!

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

OP got banned. Bad news is the thread is still open for replies like those of Vastator.

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

Vastator is right, I think asking for a clarification like that doesn't have to be anti-semitic. I don't see anything wrong with engaging stupidity. That's the reason 3 quarters of the people feel they're here for. At least an overwhelming majority agrees that this is ACTUAL stupidity.

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

Vastator is right, I think asking for a clarification like that doesn't have to be anti-semitic. I don't see anything wrong with engaging stupidity. That's the reason 3 quarters of the people feel they're here for. At least an overwhelming majority agrees that this is ACTUAL stupidity.

And the suggestion would be any less repugnant whether referring to ethnicity or religion, child?

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

And the suggestion would be any less repugnant whether referring to ethnicity or religion, child?
A religion isn't a living breathing person....

You're hopeless goddamn brainwashed

fRVMcHh.jpg
î
You're a hopeless brainwashed ignorant Nazi twit. How many Jews do you know, goddamn idiot? Enjoy hell.
Nazi

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

Depends on context really. If Vastator asked to make the writer of the OP realize that there is a difference between someone like Ivanka Trump who converted to Judaism and the racial Jew the Nazi's used, he could in theory then use that difference to expose the hypocrisy of using a religion to define a race. If he used it too agree with the writer It would be anti- Semitic. Furthermore I don't like to be called names because I don't necessarily jump to conclusions about people. I argue people on merit, you should try it sometimes.

that's what nazi scum do

that's what nazi scum do

that's what nazi scum do

that's what nazi scum do

Depends on context really. If Vastator asked to make the writer of the OP realize that there is a difference between someone like Ivanka Trump who converted to Judaism and the racial Jew the Nazi's used, he could in theory then use that difference to expose the hypocrisy of using a religion to define a race. If he used it too agree with the writer It would be anti- Semitic. Furthermore I don't like to be called names because I don't necessarily jump to conclusions about people. I argue people on merit, you should try it sometimes.
Funny you mention that! Ivanka, super oh so sexy Ivanka is exactly what I had in mind... Lol!

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

fRVMcHh.jpg

that's what nazi scum do

you're not thinking there is anything wrong with trying to legitimize the majority of jews is the problem.

and caring about the distinction is kind of beside the point.

again, no one is saying white people should be destroyed.

THAT is the point.... unless of course one is an anti-semite white surepacist piece of garbage like the neo-nazi o/p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back