How this age ends and our eternity begins.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Revelation 21:3-8

This is what the Lord says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies:

“I am the First and the Last;
there is no other God.
7 Who is like me?
Let him step forward and prove to you his power.
Let him do as I have done since ancient times
when I established a people and explained its future.
8 Do not tremble; do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim my purposes for you long ago?
You are my witnesses—is there any other God?
No! There is no other Rock—not one!
isaiah 44:6-8===24 This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer and Creator:
“I am the Lord, who made all things.
I alone stretched out the heavens.
Who was with me
when I made the earth?===“What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator.
Does a clay pot argue with its maker?
Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying,
‘Stop, you’re doing it wrong!’
Does the pot exclaim,
‘How clumsy can you be?’
10 How terrible it would be if a newborn baby said to its father,
‘Why was I born?’
or if it said to its mother,
‘Why did you make me this way?’”

11 This is what the Lord says—
the Holy One of Israel and your Creator:
“Do you question what I do for my children?
Do you give me orders about the work of my hands?
12 I am the one who made the earth
and created people to live on it.
With my hands I stretched out the heavens.
All the stars are at my command.
13 I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill my righteous purpose,
and I will guide his actions.
He will restore my city and free my captive people—
without seeking a reward!
I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”

GOD says==“Listen to me, my people.
Hear me, Israel,
for my law will be proclaimed,
and my justice will become a light to the nations.
5 My mercy and justice are coming soon.
My salvation is on the way.
My strong arm will bring justice to the nations.
All distant lands will look to me
and wait in hope for my powerful arm.
6 Look up to the skies above,
and gaze down on the earth below.
For the skies will disappear like smoke,
and the earth will wear out like a piece of clothing.
The people of the earth will die like flies,
but my salvation lasts forever.
My righteous rule will never end!

7 “Listen to me, you who know right from wrong,
you who cherish my law in your hearts.
Do not be afraid of people’s scorn,
nor fear their insults.
8 For the moth will devour them as it devours clothing.
The worm will eat at them as it eats wool.
But my righteousness will last forever.
My salvation will continue from generation to generation.”
isaiah 51:4-8

GOD says=“Listen to me, my people.
Hear me, Israel,
for my law will be proclaimed,
and my justice will become a light to the nations.
5 My mercy and justice are coming soon.
My salvation is on the way.
My strong arm will bring justice to the nations.
All distant lands will look to me
and wait in hope for my powerful arm.
6 Look up to the skies above,
and gaze down on the earth below.
For the skies will disappear like smoke,
and the earth will wear out like a piece of clothing.
The people of the earth will die like flies,
but my salvation lasts forever.
My righteous rule will never end!

7 “Listen to me, you who know right from wrong,
you who cherish my law in your hearts.
Do not be afraid of people’s scorn,
nor fear their insults.
8 For the moth will devour them as it devours clothing.
The worm will eat at them as it eats wool.
But my righteousness will last forever.
My salvation will continue from generation to generation.”
isaiah 55:6-9

GISMYS, are you trying to save our souls? Because I could respect that as a motive.

However it will make no difference to me what you say as I think most of the bible is myth.

You will have no more effect on me or most people than the Jehovas Witnesses who came to my door this morning. I went outside to put out the rubbish and they stopped me on the doorstep. I had on a torn pair of trousers I wear around the house and my arse was hanging out. So I did not really want to entertain anyone. But luckily for me they only wanted to leave me a leaflet about the bible. I took it and put it out with my rubbish.

GISMYS, are you trying to save our souls? Because I could respect that as a motive.

However it will make no difference to me what you say as I think most of the bible is myth.

You will have no more effect on me or most people than the Jehovas Witnesses who came to my door this morning. I went outside to put out the rubbish and they stopped me on the doorstep. I had on a torn pair of trousers I wear around the house and my arse was hanging out. So I did not really want to entertain anyone. But luckily for me they only wanted to leave me a leaflet about the bible. I took it and put it out with my rubbish.

OK! You make the choice to reject God and God's love and forgivness the only place for such evil in eternity is HELL!!!!YOUR CHOICE! don't try to blame God!!

OK! You make the choice to reject God and God's love and forgivness the only place for such evil in eternity is HELL!!!!YOUR CHOICE! don't try to blame God!!

Yes I reject the God of wrath of the bible, and especially the book of lies called the quran.
I rejected the God of wrath when I was sixteen, and afraid that I would go to hell for it.
But I immediately felt better about myself when I rejected such a monster that would create a hell for humans, just because they are imperfect. I subsequently found a better God that yours. who is merciful and judges nobody. He gives us all the time we need to evolve through many incarnations, and we are all finally redeemed and reunited with him.

MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR GOD!

The fool says there is no God but even a bigger fool calls God a liar!!!! and you???????????This is what the Lord says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies:

“I am the First and the Last;
there is no other God.
7 Who is like me?
Let him step forward and prove to you his power.
Let him do as I have done since ancient times
when I established a people and explained its future.
8 Do not tremble; do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim my purposes for you long ago?
You are my witnesses—is there any other God?
No! There is no other Rock—not one!
isaiah 44:6-8

I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.

Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

I just added that to my signature.

Last edited:
Why post such ignorance?? God is unwilling that any go to hell. Jesus gave His blood and life to keep you out of hell,why do you reject His love and forgivness?? Why do you chose hell???

Why post such ignorance?? God is unwilling that any go to hell. Jesus gave His blood and life to keep you out of hell,why do you reject His love and forgivness?? Why do you chose hell???

So hell is not of Gods making? does he not provide energy to stoke the fires?

I don't reject a God of mercy, I reject a God of wrath. Which means that a lot of the bible is not from God, but from the minds of men.

I don't reject a God of mercy, I reject a God of wrath. Which means that a lot of the bible is not from God, but from the minds of men.

Hell was created for satan and demons!!!! BELIEVE GOD!!!===“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. john 3:16

Hell was created for satan and demons!!!! BELIEVE GOD!!!===“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. john 3:16

I have attended many trance lectures by spiritualist mediums, and the consensus of opinion is that there is no Satan. They also say we are all sons of God.

I have attended many trance lectures by spiritualist mediums, and the consensus of opinion is that there is no Satan. They also say we are all sons of God.

Why play with demons? Do you expect truth from a demon? SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you??

What?

You don't recycle?

Why play with demons? Do you expect truth from a demon? SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you??

Jesus already died for our sins so we are all sinless, so the devil has no people in hell.

I could feel psychic atmospheres from childhood, and good forces are warm, but negative psychic forces feel cold. I could feel that some of the spirit guides were good, and their talks were very uplifting. If they had been working with demons I would have felt it and shunned them.
My nervous system was like a psychic barometer of good and evil. The most powerful feelings I ever had were when I walked into a Franciscan monestary in Italy. The power of the building nearly knocked me over. I did not feel so much power in the Vatican because it is more commercial. But the Franciscan monks were the genuine article. Their prayers over the centuries have filled the stones of the monestary with psychic power, and I could feel it.

Last edited:
""RAPTURE""= Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. Revelation 3:10-12

Forum List

Back