How the Democrats Are Allowing The GOP Sexual Fundamentalists Control of OUR Politics

The silence is deafening, as it always is when they are asked to verify any of their liberal mob slogans.

They'll wait a few, then come in with some completely unrelated craptrap and pretend it supports their "cause".

I'm a guy, but most pregnancies look unwanted. Who wants to gain thirty pounds+, wear unstylish clothes and pee all the time? Not to mention the tiredness and vomiting. (the last part was the dad)

I'm a guy, but most pregnancies look unwanted. Who wants to gain thirty pounds+, wear unstylish clothes and pee all the time? Not to mention the tiredness and vomiting. (the last part was the dad)

Most women, in my experience at least, want to be pregnant because they want to have children. And it is also my experience that most women don't look at pregnancy in the terms you describe. Oh, those things go with it, but they're really incidental. There is something very special and magical and intimate about growing another human being inside one's womb, and the bond felt with him or her.

Forum List

Back