Ron Paul is the only one who can beat Obama

You might like to look at these polls...

damn...and thats with the medias complete ignorance and limited coverage on him. Pretty impressive if you ask me. imagine if the media weren't so biased against him.

I'm a Paul supporter, he'd have no chance against Obama.

All those who support Mitt RomneyCare and Mr. Single payer Gingrich, would sprint to the polls to vote in favor ObamaCare.

At least they know Obama will blow up brown muslims for god knows whatever reason, they can't support Paul because he won't.

I love how Ronulans have an answer for everything.

If Ron Paul is not well liked, that's because of the Media bias against him!

Not because of what he has actually wrote...
WilfordBrimley_01.gif

Nothing like watching someone with deception in their user name placed towards republicans, use deception in their own tool chest. But who cares about facts when you have stupid gif images some mid-20s LOLberal made to smear the facts.

You have such a hard on for the old man, don't you, Defecatron?

WilfordBrimley_01.gif

He wrote those things?

Can I have one of 2 things please;

1.) A link of him writing those things.
2.) You admitting that you're lying.

thanks

Ron Paul can't win, he's not a modern day (neo-con) Republican, and independents rarely win anything, let alone the presidency.

Who cares about what the Poles think?
This is the USA not Poland.

Just as on track as thinking as RP leading in becoming president.

Dr. Paul is the only one who has the medicine to heal our sick & dying nation...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEd7F5wBrqI]"Maine's Choice: Liberty or Death (Ron Paul 2012 Rap Song)" by Smiley Chris MUST SEE HD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aFqxZB3xWE]DMX - Ron Paul (NEW 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

WilfordBrimley_01.gif

He wrote those things?

thanks

So, now that YOUR criteria has been met, I'd like some things answered about YOUR allegiance to Ron Paul.

Why do you support a politician who takes money from Neo-Nazis?

WilfordBrimley_01.gif

He wrote those things?

thanks

Ron Paul's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character

After looking at the link my request remains, as the link didn't do what I asked.

WilfordBrimley_01.gif

He wrote those things?

thanks

So, now that YOUR criteria has been met, I'd like some things answered about YOUR allegiance to Ron Paul.

Why do you support a politician who takes money from Neo-Nazis?

David Duke also supports OWS, does that make all OWS supporters David Duke supporters? Common sense obviously says no.

Ron Paul is the only one who wants to get rid of the Jim Crow Laws that are still on the books, arresting non-violent black ppl at a far higher rate than whites.

You, Obama, neocon republicans, support these Jim Crow Laws and their constant expansion. Talking about the Drug War of course.

Ron Paul is the only one with enough support. Most polls put Ron Paul ahead of Obama.

Unless gas goes to $5 or the economy crashes, I don't think Obama can be beaten this time around.

There's statistically proven incumbent advantage and the republican are spending time and money fighting themselves and Obama is sitting there whistling with a huge $1B war chest.

I think Paul would do better than Santorum and possibly Newt, but worse than Romney, as that newsletter nonsense will be pulled out every step of the way by Obama & Co.

If Ron Paul had enough support to beat obama, he would certainly have enough support to beat Mitt Romney or even Rick Santorum.

He doesn't.

Forum List

Back