The "other" GOP Prez candidates, except Vivek, are all terrible disasters...

I wonder. If she manages to win the nomination, how many who are on here castigating her now will be screaming that she alone can save us from whatever delusional fate supposedly awaits us?

Isn't Chris Wray that lying POS FBI director?

That POS needs to be shipped off to Ukraine.

Chris Wray originated in the W Administration, so he qualifies as a "Biden Republican" just like Haley...

POS is way too kind. What just happened on Maui was deliberate intentional mass murder that would not have been attempted had the FBI an honest Director....

Waging war against America - a good description of Chris Wray's performance as FBI Director, and a great example of Donald Trump not having a clue about Judaism

I wonder. If she manages to win the nomination, how many who are on here castigating her now will be screaming that she alone can save us from whatever delusional fate supposedly awaits us?

Traitor Joe vs. Nikki Haley
Gretched Whitmer vs. Nikki Haley
Liz Cheney vs. Nikki Haley

WHAT is the DIFFERENCE???? WHERE DO THEY DISAGREE???

If it is Haley vs. Biden, a third party candidacy run well could win...

When DeSantis was fighting the Covid bull, I admired him. Then he started hanging out with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, and went over to Israel and kissed the wall, and he lost me... Don't see much evidence Ron is fiscally conservative either.

Christie is a classic Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," a big spending sleeze who sells out, as his entire candidacy is just a complete media sellout aimed at stopping Trump. Anyone who followed what he did closing the bridge during rush hour understands this man is not mentally fit for the office, not even close.

Haley is another W clone, albeit better looking and less obvious of a hoax. Most Republicans know her and know she cannot be trusted, so she is nearing her "peak" in the polls to just those who want a US war with Iran no matter what the reason... a "post 1998 Republican" to the letter

Mike Pence is a classic fraud, a Jew disguised as a Christian, a sellout, and a Faux favorite. Most Republicans know Mike is a big liar and a "Biden Republican" so he is toast too

Burghum, gov of ND, is a Greta Lundberg apprentice, is hell bent on making us "carbon neutral" since he has yet to figure out Co2 does nothing, or maybe he has and hence should be under 1% for life... because he is corrupt enough to go along with it.

Hurd is a CIA turd who hates Trump, loves W

Tim Scott is the least impressive of all Black Republicans, and is completely wedded to religion, not conservatism. Amazing that he and Lindsay Graham are the two Senators from the most religious state, and neither is married...

Hutchinson is a clone of W, wants "compassionate conservatism" meaning big government big spending and war in the Middle East to help Israel

Vivek is the only "other" GOP candidate who is not a complete and total disaster. The rest ALL ARE.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
When DeSantis was fighting the Covid bull, I admired him. Then he started hanging out with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, and went over to Israel and kissed the wall, and he lost me... Don't see much evidence Ron is fiscally conservative either.

Christie is a classic Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," a big spending sleeze who sells out, as his entire candidacy is just a complete media sellout aimed at stopping Trump. Anyone who followed what he did closing the bridge during rush hour understands this man is not mentally fit for the office, not even close.

Haley is another W clone, albeit better looking and less obvious of a hoax. Most Republicans know her and know she cannot be trusted, so she is nearing her "peak" in the polls to just those who want a US war with Iran no matter what the reason... a "post 1998 Republican" to the letter

Mike Pence is a classic fraud, a Jew disguised as a Christian, a sellout, and a Faux favorite. Most Republicans know Mike is a big liar and a "Biden Republican" so he is toast too

Burghum, gov of ND, is a Greta Lundberg apprentice, is hell bent on making us "carbon neutral" since he has yet to figure out Co2 does nothing, or maybe he has and hence should be under 1% for life... because he is corrupt enough to go along with it.

Tim Scott is the least impressive of all Black Republicans, and is completely wedded to religion, not conservatism. Amazing that he and Lindsay Graham are the two Senators from the most religious state, and neither is married...

Hutchinson is a clone of W, wants "compassionate conservatism" meaning big government big spending and war in the Middle East to help Israel

Vivek is the only "other" GOP candidate who is not a complete and total disaster. The rest ALL ARE.
Vivek is a disaster too....Suck-up to the CCP tool Musk.

Vivek is a disaster too....Suck-up to the CCP tool Musk.

Musk is not for bankrupting America to fund Ukraine.

Musk outed Victoria Nuland for being the chief architect of the destruction of Ukraine following fix election of Zelenskky.

Musk is far from perfect, but compared to Gates and Soros....

1694524816031.png

Unlike Trump, DeSantis cut taxes without caveats. Not only that, but he eliminated some taxes. And did it all within budget and still had a record surplus.
Trumps tax cuts weren't near as big as he made out. Plus he eliminated so many tax deductions, that it was practically revenue neutral to the governments taxable income.
Then there's his 2 debt ceiling increases and his 2 years suspension.
$8 trillion spent in just 4 years. It took Obama 8 years to spend that much, even with the onset of Obamacare.
Plus it was Trump is made it impossible for landlords to collect rent. And he signed the bill that made it impossible for anyone to sue big pharma for a bad vaccine.
Plus a LOT of other dem-like crap that Trump shoved down our throats.

DeSantis is way right of Trump on almost every issue. Plus DeSantis has a record of helping his party increase it's majority in the legislature. Trumps record includes losing the majority in just 2 years. In 4, he'd lost it all. House, Senate and presidency.

I like right leaning politicians who win. By 2018, all of Trumps winning come to a complete stop.

I bet I won't.

I like the guy....I just think he needs to spend time in congress before he runs for POTUS.
Nobody in Washington will work with him because he's an outsider like Trump.

It's not about race.

Trumps not an outsider. You don't have congressmen and senators come to your wedding if you're an outsider. Trump been rubbing elbows with politicians for decades.
Why do you think he let Hillary off the hook just after he won in 2016?

Trumps not an outsider. You don't have congressmen and senators come to your wedding if you're an outsider. Trump been rubbing elbows with politicians for decades.
Why do you think he let Hillary off the hook just after he won in 2016?
An outsider is anyone who refuses to sign on with criminals.
He may know a lot of criminals.
Doesn't mean he's like them.

Ever ask yourself why they hate him all of the sudden?
It's because he knows what they're doing and refused to go along with them.
He knows everything.
That's usually why the mob assassinates made-guys.
They're afraid of being arrested because of a former insider who rats them out.

Last edited:
An outsider is anyone who refuses to sign on with criminals.

No it's not.
He may know a lot of criminals.
Doesn't mean he's like them.

It could mean that.
Ever ask yourself why they hate him all of the sudden?
It's because he knows what they're doing and refused to go along with them.
He knows everything.
That's usually why the mob assassinates made-guys.
They're afraid of being arrested because of a former insider who rats them out.

Trump didn't want to drain the swamp. He wanted to be the kind of the swamp. Why TF do you think he didn't do anything about the swamp when he was potus?

BTW, you gotta understand something. "Drain the swamp" was just an campaign slogan. Just like "Lock her up" was a campaign slogan, and MAGA and "American First." they're all campaign slogans. That's it. Brainwashing material to convince citizens they have a chance at returning government to something honest and transparent. To create emotions. To give people hope for change.

No it's not.

It could mean that.

Trump didn't want to drain the swamp. He wanted to be the kind of the swamp. Why TF do you think he didn't do anything about the swamp when he was potus?

BTW, you gotta understand something. "Drain the swamp" was just an campaign slogan. Just like "Lock her up" was a campaign slogan, and MAGA and "American First." they're all campaign slogans. That's it. Brainwashing material to convince citizens they have a chance at returning government to something honest and transparent. To create emotions. To give people hope for change.
That's the negative slant, better known as ass-backwards spin in opposition to the truth.

The truth is Trump knows all of these people

I know people that are Hell's Angels....doesn't mean I am one.

I don't want to have to go thru the initiation and do what they want me to do to become a charter member, so I'm not part of the club. The same goes with Trump. I'm sure they've presented him with the opportunity to join them and he's refused. When he spoke at the UN they tried to get him to go along with them on their world domination plans, but instead he told them to get stuffed to their faces.

That's the negative slant, better known as ass-backwards spin in opposition to the truth.

The truth is Trump knows all of these people

I know people that are Hell's Angels....doesn't mean I am one.

I don't want to have to go thru the initiation and do what they want me to do to become a charter member, so I'm not part of the club. The same goes with Trump. I'm sure they've presented him with the opportunity to join them and he's refused. When he spoke at the UN they tried to get him to go along with them on their world domination plans, but instead he told them to get stuffed to their faces.

You're associated with a criminal organization and support Trump. That's about right.
Drug smuggling/dealing
Human trafficking
Murders............

You're associated with a criminal organization and support Trump. That's about right.
Drug smuggling/dealing
Human trafficking
Murders............
You're brainwashed.
All of the drug smuggling and human-trafficking and the murders didn't end when they got rid of Trump. It got worse.

Which president was in office when the discovered that coke in the White House?
Which president had a body discovered on his property?
Which president has a crack smoking son riding on Air Force One with him all over the world?
Which president used to take showers with his daughter and has had two kids that have an illegal drug addiction?
Which president snorted cocaine while getting a blowjob from another man?
Which president's wife had an illegal server that she destroyed to avoid being prosecuted by the FBI?

Sure wasn't Donald Trump.

Last edited:
You're brainwashed.
All of the drug smuggling and human-trafficking and the murders didn't end when they got rid of Trump. It got worse.

Which president was in office when the discovered that coke in the White House?
Which president had a body discovered on his property?
Which president has a crack smoking son riding on Air Force One with him all over the world?
Which president used to take showers with his daughter and has had two kids that have an illegal drug addiction?
Which president snorted cocaine while getting a blowjob from another man?
Which president's wife had an illegal server that she destroyed to avoid being prosecuted by the FBI?

Sure wasn't Donald Trump.

Crime is always worse when the economy worsens. Regardless of who's president. The bad economy was coming, even if Trump had stayed in office. You can't spending $8 trillion in just 4 years and not expect outrageously high inflation. High inflation makes for a bad economy.

Unlike Trump, DeSantis cut taxes without caveats. Not only that, but he eliminated some taxes. And did it all within budget and still had a record surplus.

Gotta link for that claim?

DeSantis did cut taxes, but he also increased spending.

W - cut taxes, increase spending = disaster
Newt/Clinton - cut taxes AND SPENDING = America prospers

The key is CUTTING GOVERNMENT SPENDING.

Trump didn't want to drain the swamp. He wanted to be the kind of the swamp

There is no question that Donald Trump had no idea what he was doing when he picked Sessions and Wray. Hillary, W, and homO had a huge celebration when that happened. At least one thing is true here

1. Donald Trump is out of his league and had no idea what he was doing
2. Donald Trump really did not want to "drain the swamp"

It is one of those two.

I believe it is 1.

Gotta link for that claim?

DeSantis did cut taxes, but he also increased spending.

W - cut taxes, increase spending = disaster
Newt/Clinton - cut taxes AND SPENDING = America prospers

The key is CUTTING GOVERNMENT SPENDING.

He had a surplus. A record surplus. And what do you mean do I have a link? FFS, before Trump started bashing DeSantis, every republican on the planet was bragging about how fiscally conservative DeSantis is. He's like the spend cutting king. He vetoed boat loads of frivolous spending. All those spending cuts allowed him to send the money to more useful things. Like schools, teachers, police, and other first responders. And all under budget. So he'll have another surplus next year.

Here's just one example.

DeSantis’ budget vetoes include projects from GOP lawmakers who didn’t endorse him

There is no question that Donald Trump had no idea what he was doing when he picked Sessions and Wray. Hillary, W, and homO had a huge celebration when that happened. At least one thing is true here

1. Donald Trump is out of his league and had no idea what he was doing
2. Donald Trump really did not want to "drain the swamp"

It is one of those two.

I believe it is 1.

I still don't think he knows what he's doing. This whole campaign revolves around revenge politics. I've seen his video's where he's promising stuff (again). And it's things like building new 22nd century like cities, with all these new jobs, and beautiful homes and blah blah blah blah... Same ole tired lies he told the first time around. Things that a president couldn't possibly do, even if his party had a full majority.

Why is supporters don't catch onto this is beyond me.

He had a surplus. A record surplus. And what do you mean do I have a link? FFS, before Trump started bashing DeSantis, every republican on the planet was bragging about how fiscally conservative DeSantis is. He's like the spend cutting king. He vetoed boat loads of frivolous spending. All those spending cuts allowed him to send the money to more useful things. Like schools, teachers, police, and other first responders. And all under budget. So he'll have another surplus next year.

Here's just one example.

DeSantis’ budget vetoes include projects from GOP lawmakers who didn’t endorse him

Fantastic.

Now if he can just punt Rove and Jeb Bush and the rest of the W crowd... he'd get the EMH endorsement...

Forum List

Back