How the Democrats Are Allowing The GOP Sexual Fundamentalists Control of OUR Politics

So you got nothing but blanket statements. WHY TF did you even respond. gays in the military.

BIG FUCKING DEAL.............

What a worthless response. hack!!!

Okay...so I was asked to list his legislative accomplishments and I did. How does that make me a hack? Refusing to acknowledge the legislative accomplishments of the President makes you a tool.

Get used to it. They are afraid to even read the L-O-N-G list of President Obama's accomplishments and run from my posts where I ask them to post a list of Republican accomplishments. Can't blame them ... The pubs haven't done a damn thing so there's nothing for them to post.

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

http://obamaachievements.org/list#

Okay, now watch - The rw's will post insults and name calling in response to this post because that's all they have.

You keep posting things Bush did and giving Obama credit, which is why most people ignore your lists.

Have you been drinking?

Have you been sniffing glue?

Fact is, we have less sex in the movies than we had in the 1980's.

Give you an example, in 1986 they made a movie called "Manhunter" based on the Novel, Red Dragon. The movie contained a quite graphic scene where the murderer seduces a blind girl. It was the first movie that introduced the character of Hannibal "the Cannibal" Lecter, although he was not played by Sir Anthony Hopkins that time and he was only a bit player.

They remade this movie in 2002. Of course, they put a lot more Hannibal into the movie. But guess what they dropped? Yup. The Sex Scene. The blind girl goes back to the Killer's house and then they wake up the next day in bed partially clothed.

So in the prude world of the MPAA. Sex bad. Cannibalism Good.

Violence is much more acceptable on television than sex. I recall an episode of ER a few years back where they showed a man putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Brain matter all over the wall. In the same episode, a man came in with priapism and they danced around the word masturbation all episode, not able to say it. That's fucked up.

You know, I think you're full of shit.

I'm pretty sure that television censors will not allow the gun/pull trigger/brain matter scene altogether. In fact, they don't allow it in R-rated movies. There are different ways they manage to represent it. I'm certain, though, that in YOUR mind you really saw that.

So are you dishonest, or just deluded? I think a little of both.

Really? Now the Republican's problem is that their prudish on the matter of sex?

You really can't make this up... really, you can't.

Auto recovery, economic recovery, 3 million jobs created, 23 months of job gains, killed Bin Laden, ended war in Iraq, ending war in Afghanistan, Dow Jones doubled since he took office, ended DADT, signed Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act...Oh, this is tiring. This is easier...

What the Fuck Has Obama Done So Far?

So you got nothing but blanket statements. WHY TF did you even respond. gays in the military.

Okay...so I was asked to list his legislative accomplishments and I did. How does that make me a hack? Refusing to acknowledge the legislative accomplishments of the President makes you a tool.

Because your list of accomplishments is just a list of lies.

Give you an example, in 1986 they made a movie called "Manhunter" based on the Novel, Red Dragon. The movie contained a quite graphic scene where the murderer seduces a blind girl. It was the first movie that introduced the character of Hannibal "the Cannibal" Lecter, although he was not played by Sir Anthony Hopkins that time and he was only a bit player.

They remade this movie in 2002. Of course, they put a lot more Hannibal into the movie. But guess what they dropped? Yup. The Sex Scene. The blind girl goes back to the Killer's house and then they wake up the next day in bed partially clothed.

Violence is much more acceptable on television than sex. I recall an episode of ER a few years back where they showed a man putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Brain matter all over the wall. In the same episode, a man came in with priapism and they danced around the word masturbation all episode, not able to say it. That's fucked up.

You haven't watched TV lately, have you?

Watch it frequently. Violence is much more graphic than the sex is.

Prove it. Debunk each and every one of his legislative accomplishments on the linked site.

It does seem to me that the GOP has an inordinate number of people who are fearful of human sexuality.

Puritanism isn't really dead, I guess.
Well! Shame on us for preventing AIDs, gonorrhea, syphilis, crabs, bedbugs and lice. You get what suffering you beg for.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Prove it. Debunk each and every one of his legislative accomplishments on the linked site.

You asserted, them, you prove them.

You know, I think you're full of shit.

I'm pretty sure that television censors will not allow the gun/pull trigger/brain matter scene altogether. In fact, they don't allow it in R-rated movies. There are different ways they manage to represent it. I'm certain, though, that in YOUR mind you really saw that.

So are you dishonest, or just deluded? I think a little of both.

Seriously? Do YOU watch TV at all?

I'm sorry, your link is a link to a hack site. I don't take a site seriously if it has the word "fuck" in it.
Nobody does, except brain dead dolts like yourself. So kindly provide something that's credible, or just accept the fact that you're perceived as a lying hack.

The link to the Washington Post is a link to a 2010 article that "predicts" greater fuel efficiency. That is not evidence, nutjob.

The Lilly Ledbetter link takes me to WIKI, again, no evidence of anything except your overweening stupidity.

The travel expenses link is to a fucking blog.

Recovery.gov...what a joke...

A list of the oppressive garbage you and your anti-American, fascist friends have pawned off on us is not "evidence" of progress, except in a progressive's mind...because to you oppression = progress, and lies = truth.

The Lilly Ledbetter link takes me to WIKI, again, no evidence of anything except your overweening stupidity.

The travel expenses link is to a fucking blog.

Recovery.gov...what a joke...

A list of the oppressive garbage you and your anti-American, fascist friends have pawned off on us is not "evidence" of progress, except in a progressive's mind...because to you oppression = progress, and lies = truth.

You've not heard of the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act?

Bill Summary & Status
111th Congress (2009 - 2010) S.181

Obama Signs Equal-Pay Legislation

The President can run on his foreign policy successes alone, but there's plenty more he's done that he can run on.

Besides...he really doesn't have to do anything except point out who and what he's running against. :lol:

It does seem to me that the GOP has an inordinate number of people who are fearful of human sexuality.

Puritanism isn't really dead, I guess.

I don't think that's just Republicans, I think that's everyone.

But its only the Repubs who are trying to control what we do in our personal and private lives.

Sanatorium has said that 'contraception leads to (dare I say the word?) SEX' and has said he would 'outlaw contraception'. He is against family planning and further, wants all abortion banned even though 2/3 of all abortions are for medical reasons (DEFORMED OR DEAD FETUS), and, don't forget, he voted for the "family cap" and the "illegitimacy cap," which would have financially penalized low-income women for having children and penalized states for children born out of wedlock.

Didja all follow that? Read it again because what it really means is that Tricky Rick says that since he's not getting laid, no one else should either.

Santorum is not the only really crazy Republican. Most of them have said they want laws to control our sex lives and laws to circumvent our rights to marry whom we please.

All we ever hear from the R's is more laws, bigger government, higher taxes on the poor and working class, more tax cuts for the wealthy.

The Democrats do, too.

Have you seen teh sexual harrassment laws lately, and how absolutely insane they are? Guys getting fired for telling jokes, having the wrong kind of thing on the calanders at work, and so on.

Also, sorry, most abortions are not for any good medical reason. Most are for birth control. Which I personally have no problem with. (Well,maybe a little bit of a problem). But we wouldn't need abortion if people were more responsible.

I don't think that's just Republicans, I think that's everyone.

But its only the Repubs who are trying to control what we do in our personal and private lives.

Sanatorium has said that 'contraception leads to (dare I say the word?) SEX' and has said he would 'outlaw contraception'. He is against family planning and further, wants all abortion banned even though 2/3 of all abortions are for medical reasons (DEFORMED OR DEAD FETUS), and, don't forget, he voted for the "family cap" and the "illegitimacy cap," which would have financially penalized low-income women for having children and penalized states for children born out of wedlock.

Didja all follow that? Read it again because what it really means is that Tricky Rick says that since he's not getting laid, no one else should either.

Santorum is not the only really crazy Republican. Most of them have said they want laws to control our sex lives and laws to circumvent our rights to marry whom we please.

All we ever hear from the R's is more laws, bigger government, higher taxes on the poor and working class, more tax cuts for the wealthy.

The Democrats do, too.

Have you seen teh sexual harrassment laws lately, and how absolutely insane they are? Guys getting fired for telling jokes, having the wrong kind of thing on the calanders at work, and so on.

Also, sorry, most abortions are not for any good medical reason. Most are for birth control. Which I personally have no problem with. (Well,maybe a little bit of a problem). But we wouldn't need abortion if people were more responsible.

Really? How many guys are getting fired for telling jokes? Do you have proof that sexual harassment laws all stem from Democrats? While I agree that we may have taken some of our sexual harassment laws a bit too far, it is only because some people WENT too far. Pendulum swings.

We would have fewer unwanted pregnancies if people were more EDUCATED. I, like most liberals I know, want abortion kept safe, legal and RARE. The only way we are to do that is more access to contraceptives and more education.

It sure as hell isn't the Democrats that are pushing these bullshit "abstinence only" programs.

Education is a myth, it just makes more people aware of sex, which probably drives up the number of sexually active people.

At this point any more sex education isn't education, it's promotion. The left pretends that kids get pregnant because they aren't educated enough and don't have access to contraceptives, when the reality is teen pregnancy SKY ROCKETED with the advent of "sexual education" and free contraceptives for all.

The left loves to sexualize children. They pretend it's to "protect" them, but the stats bear witness to the reality.

To all you leftists out there who LOVE to babble on about how unwanted pregnancies are due to a lack of education: please show me some evidence of a widespread ignorance among American teenagers as to where babies come from.

Forum List

Back