How the Democrats Are Allowing The GOP Sexual Fundamentalists Control of OUR Politics

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Yes we are talking Gingrich,Santorum,Romney,Cain and just about every candidate the GOP has put forth. GW Bush is one. Jeb Bush also. Which provides an absolute perfect plan for the sexual fundamentalists to always win the nomination.

They talk economy,jobs, environment and new industry however these matters are irrelevant in real life to these sexual fundamentalists. In real life this powerful minority believe sex is evil and is somehow ruining the USA.

Their opposition to abortion is their backdoor approach to anti sex agenda. Which explains why they are anti contraception in spite of the fact that contraception will and does reduce abortions year after year.

Beware!

It's the Sex, Stupid: An Interview With Author Nancy Cohen About How the Sexual Counterrevolution Is Polarizing America | Truthout

Odd that these sexual fundamentalists will not come out and say we are against sex which may explain their anger level with hateful overtones.

Nancy L. Cohen: "Delirium" tells the story of how a small group of religious zealots captured the Republican Party, took control of the nation's political agenda - and how Democrats let it happen.

American politics today - the dysfunction, the polarization, the vitriol - isn't just about a reaction to the economy or hostility to President Obama. It has its roots in a shadow movement that started about four decades ago.

The key point is what drove these people, what motivated them, in the first place. It's honestly quite strange when you consider we're talking about the politics of the world's oldest democracy and largest economy.

They believed that sex was destroying America. So, you could say, it's the sex, stupid.

It's the Sex, Stupid: An Interview With Author Nancy Cohen About How the Sexual Counterrevolution Is Polarizing America | Truthout

The thing is, it's not just the GOP, it's society as a whole.

Compare how sex was portrayed in movies in the 1980's compared to how it is done now. You're going to see a lot less of it, aren't you. Not a Republican in site, these are all liberal Hollywood types.

We are becoming demographically older as a country, and not surprisingly, a bit more prudish. Our politics is only reflecting that.

Just my two cents.

Yes we are talking Gingrich,Santorum,Romney,Cain and just about every candidate the GOP has put forth. GW Bush is one. Jeb Bush also. Which provides an absolute perfect plan for the sexual fundamentalists to always win the nomination.

They talk economy,jobs, environment and new industry however these matters are irrelevant in real life to these sexual fundamentalists. In real life this powerful minority believe sex is evil and is somehow ruining the USA.

Their opposition to abortion is their backdoor approach to anti sex agenda. Which explains why they are anti contraception in spite of the fact that contraception will and does reduce abortions year after year.

Beware!

How does any of the above make you imagine that the DEMOCRATS are responsible for the anti-seuxal message that the GOPers are spewing?

I mean I get your point, but I cannot see how you can blame THAT on the Dems.

If anybody is to be blamed, its the idiots who support the POLS who take those positions.

The thing is, it's not just the GOP, it's society as a whole.

Compare how sex was portrayed in movies in the 1980's compared to how it is done now. You're going to see a lot less of it, aren't you. Not a Republican in site, these are all liberal Hollywood types.

]We are becoming demographically older as a country, and not surprisingly, a bit more prudish. Our politics is only reflecting that.

Just my two cents.

Our occasional trips to Cypress Cove and Caliente don't support that claim.

Last edited:
The monied interests have used religion all through mans history to control the masses.

This is what happens when people dont get educated.

They dont understand the obvious patterns of history

Dear gawd, I'd be embarrassed to post some of this crap that these left wing sites spew

Now it's a ANTI-SEX agenda.

:lol::lol::lol:

truthout man

Last edited:
We're gonna let it happen this time too. Let the GOP go out and talk about social issues...it isn't going to carry them in a General Election.

yeah, I'm sure all those unemployed are interested in that..We knew you all couldn't run on the Obama's record.

Beware!

You get dumber by the post.

Liberals should not have to suffer any restrictions on sexual excesses. Neither should they be able to impose the exercise of such license on those whom it disgusts. The nation should peaceably divide so that totally rejected politics don't have to be forced on either side.

We're gonna let it happen this time too. Let the GOP go out and talk about social issues...it isn't going to carry them in a General Election.

yeah, I'm sure all those unemployed are interested in that..We knew you all couldn't run on the Obama's record.

We aren't the ones changing the narrative to the GOP's tired playbook of god, gays and guns, baby...that's all GOP. We're just gonna sit back in the hammock and watch it happen.

The President actually has legislative accomplishments to run on...the GOP candidates got nothing but the old "3 Gs"...and, hey, it's worked for them before. This isn't before...

We aren't the ones changing the narrative to the GOP's tired playbook of god, gays and guns, baby...that's all GOP. We're just gonna sit back in the hammock and watch it happen.

The President actually has legislative accomplishments to run on...the GOP candidates got nothing but the old "3 Gs"...and, hey, it's worked for them before. This isn't before...

Name them parrot......................

LOL, legislative accomplishments that have done have JACK SHIT to help this country's unemployed..Oh he did Turn Down jobs with the Keystone pipeline and pissed on our Canadian neighbors all at the same time

Forum List

Back