The "other" GOP Prez candidates, except Vivek, are all terrible disasters...

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
When DeSantis was fighting the Covid bull, I admired him. Then he started hanging out with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, and went over to Israel and kissed the wall, and he lost me... Don't see much evidence Ron is fiscally conservative either.

Christie is a classic Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," a big spending sleeze who sells out, as his entire candidacy is just a complete media sellout aimed at stopping Trump. Anyone who followed what he did closing the bridge during rush hour understands this man is not mentally fit for the office, not even close.

Haley is another W clone, albeit better looking and less obvious of a hoax. Most Republicans know her and know she cannot be trusted, so she is nearing her "peak" in the polls to just those who want a US war with Iran no matter what the reason... a "post 1998 Republican" to the letter

Mike Pence is a classic fraud, a Jew disguised as a Christian, a sellout, and a Faux favorite. Most Republicans know Mike is a big liar and a "Biden Republican" so he is toast too

Burghum, gov of ND, is a Greta Lundberg apprentice, is hell bent on making us "carbon neutral" since he has yet to figure out Co2 does nothing, or maybe he has and hence should be under 1% for life... because he is corrupt enough to go along with it.

Hurd is a CIA turd who hates Trump, loves W

Tim Scott is the least impressive of all Black Republicans, and is completely wedded to religion, not conservatism. Amazing that he and Lindsay Graham are the two Senators from the most religious state, and neither is married...

Hutchinson is a clone of W, wants "compassionate conservatism" meaning big government big spending and war in the Middle East to help Israel

Vivek is the only "other" GOP candidate who is not a complete and total disaster. The rest ALL ARE.

Vivek is a total disaster. He is absolutely clueless on foreign policy. He wants to give Ukraine to Russia and Taiwan to the Chinese. He's Putin's best buddy.

He is an idiot. Fuck him.

When DeSantis was fighting the Covid bull, I admired him. Then he started hanging out with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, and went over to Israel and kissed the wall, and he lost me... Don't see much evidence Ron is fiscally conservative either.

Christie is a classic Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," a big spending sleeze who sells out, as his entire candidacy is just a complete media sellout aimed at stopping Trump. Anyone who followed what he did closing the bridge during rush hour understands this man is not mentally fit for the office, not even close.

Haley is another W clone, albeit better looking and less obvious of a hoax. Most Republicans know her and know she cannot be trusted, so she is nearing her "peak" in the polls to just those who want a US war with Iran no matter what the reason... a "post 1998 Republican" to the letter

Mike Pence is a classic fraud, a Jew disguised as a Christian, a sellout, and a Faux favorite. Most Republicans know Mike is a big liar and a "Biden Republican" so he is toast too

Burghum, gov of ND, is a Greta Lundberg apprentice, is hell bent on making us "carbon neutral" since he has yet to figure out Co2 does nothing, or maybe he has and hence should be under 1% for life... because he is corrupt enough to go along with it.

Tim Scott is the least impressive of all Black Republicans, and is completely wedded to religion, not conservatism. Amazing that he and Lindsay Graham are the two Senators from the most religious state, and neither is married...

Hutchinson is a clone of W, wants "compassionate conservatism" meaning big government big spending and war in the Middle East to help Israel

Vivek is the only "other" GOP candidate who is not a complete and total disaster. The rest ALL ARE.
Vivek is a Harvard guy who reminds me a lot of Barack Obama. I don't trust him one bit. I don't care how much sense he makes. He's Obama (R)

Only difference is he applied his education to make money instead of spending time getting high and paying guys to suck his tally-wacker.

Vivek is a Harvard guy who reminds me a lot of Barack Obama. I don't trust him one bit. I don't care how much sense he makes. He's Obama (R)

Only difference is he applied his education to make money instead of spending time getting high and paying guys to suck his tally-wacker.
That's right...you hate the Ivy League.

He actually embraces fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America, not fiscal liberalism and patriotism to Israel, which is what all the others are for...

He ain't perfect, no doubt, but he is not a certifiable disaster like the rest are.

Any one of them would be better than Biden / Harris .. or Gavin Newsom if ol' Joe croaks before then ..

Everyone one of those save Vivek and possibly Ron DeSantis are clones of Traitor Joe, no change at all.

He actually embraces fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America, not fiscal liberalism and patriotism to Israel, which is what all the others are for...

He ain't perfect, no doubt, but he is not a certifiable disaster like the rest are.
He's still one of them.

The only way I would even suspect he's on the level is if the Democrats and the Republicans started making up stories about him, our indicted him.

He's still one of them.

The only way I would even suspect he's on the level is if the Democrats and the Republicans started making up stories about him, our indicted him.

Not if he supports cutting foreign aid to Israel, he isn't...

One of the things that was noticeable at the debate and on other TV events is that Vivek talks numbers, math, cutting spending, deficit and debt, and NONE of the others do, NONE...

In fact, since 1998, the GOP really has had no concern at all about deficit and debt, at least for America that is...

Ukraine and Israel, they matter, we don't....

Not if he supports cutting foreign aid to Israel, he isn't...

One of the things that was noticeable at the debate and on other TV events is that Vivek talks numbers, math, cutting spending, deficit and debt, and NONE of the others do, NONE...

In fact, since 1998, the GOP really has had no concern at all about deficit and debt, at least for America that is...

Ukraine and Israel, they matter, we don't....
The last skinny guy with a funny name turned out to be a ringer.

I actually backed Obama against Hillary.

Fact is, he's just as bad or worse.

I'm too much of a cynic to trust the guy.

I also know he can't draw a crowd.

Nikki Haley is the only one beating Biden outside the margin of error.

Go pure for the crazies, and nominate Trump, and lose in the general. Or go with someone who can win.

The last skinny guy with a funny name turned out to be a ringer.

I actually backed Obama against Hillary.

Fact is, he's just as bad or worse.

I'm too much of a cynic to trust the guy.

I also know he can't draw a crowd.

Vivek is a successful hetro businessman with merit. homO is a closeted cocksucker who, before become a Senator, was a taxpayer funded community HATE HOAX organizer

Vivek will show you his college transcripts, homO keeps those IN THE CLOSET

The comparison gets worse for you....

Ideas matter, skin color and last name do not.

BTW, is homO a muslim, christian, Jew, or other???

Bet you get THAT WRONG...

Nikki Haley is the only one beating Biden outside the margin of error.

The "Biden Republicans" and the media are really hyping Haley right now, for all of the wrong reasons....

Haley is a clone of Victoria Nuland.

Along with the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans," Nikki is completely unconcerned about America's debt or victims in Hawaii, but she wants us to shovel out $$$$$ to Ukraine...

Those who want a US war with Iran regardless of reason will vote for Haley. Hopefully nobody else...

The "Biden Republicans" and the media are really hyping Haley right now, for all of the wrong reasons....

Haley is a clone of Victoria Nuland.

Along with the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans," Nikki is completely unconcerned about America's debt or victims in Hawaii, but she wants us to shovel out $$$$$ to Ukraine...

Those who want a US war with Iran regardless of reason will vote for Haley. Hopefully nobody else...

I live in Savannah Georgia. We are very close to South Carolina. So much so that South Carolina news is local most of the time.

I was here when Nikki Haley was Governor and I remember thinking she was doing well.

I disagree with her on some policy issues. I suspect that she is more likely to adapt to the will and option of the voters than the more radical candidates, including Trump.

I could vote for her against Biden. And I’m no Biden Republican. I didn’t vote in 2020 because both candidates were steaming piles of shit.

By comparison. There is no way I could vote for Trump again. I did that in 2016 and I’m not doing that again. There is literally nobody the Democrats could run that makes Trump look good in comparison.

And Nikki is the only one beating Biden outside the margin. So go pure radical if you want, and enjoy four more years of Joe.

Additional evidence Nikki Haley is a Zionist Fascist W clone in a dress....

Withdraw troops from Syria?? LOL!! ONLY ISRAEL MATTERS, keep US troops THERE FOREVER!!!

Nice to know MTG can get things right sometimes...

"She said that the "fight against Iranian aggression is the world's fight."

Haley has been described by Senator Lindsey Graham as a "strong supporter of the State of Israel". As governor of South Carolina, she signed into law a bill to stop efforts of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. This legislation was the first of its kind on a statewide level.

Vivek is a successful hetro businessman with merit. homO is a closeted cocksucker who, before become a Senator, was a taxpayer funded community HATE HOAX organizer

Vivek will show you his college transcripts, homO keeps those IN THE CLOSET

The comparison gets worse for you....

Ideas matter, skin color and last name do not.

BTW, is homO a muslim, christian, Jew, or other???

Bet you get THAT WRONG...
I bet I won't.

I like the guy....I just think he needs to spend time in congress before he runs for POTUS.
Nobody in Washington will work with him because he's an outsider like Trump.

It's not about race.

I live in Savannah Georgia. We are very close to South Carolina. So much so that South Carolina news is local most of the time.

I was here when Nikki Haley was Governor and I remember thinking she was doing well.

I disagree with her on some policy issues. I suspect that she is more likely to adapt to the will and option of the voters than the more radical candidates, including Trump.

I could vote for her against Biden. And I’m no Biden Republican. I didn’t vote in 2020 because both candidates were steaming piles of shit.

By comparison. There is no way I could vote for Trump again. I did that in 2016 and I’m not doing that again. There is literally nobody the Democrats could run that makes Trump look good in comparison.

And Nikki is the only one beating Biden outside the margin. So go pure radical if you want, and enjoy four more years of Joe.
You're fucking crazy. :iagree:

Forum List

Back