The "other" GOP Prez candidates, except Vivek, are all terrible disasters...

I still don't think he knows what he's doing. This whole campaign revolves around revenge politics. I've seen his video's where he's promising stuff (again). And it's things like building new 22nd century like cities, with all these new jobs, and beautiful homes and blah blah blah blah... Same ole tired lies he told the first time around. Things that a president couldn't possibly do, even if his party had a full majority.

Why is supporters don't catch onto this is beyond me.

Let's be serious, this man is old and he watched his own hand picked Cabinet all cheat the election to install one of America's worst living traitors in his place, and now they are trying to pack him into prison for trying to document it. Trump is still delusional about his "warp speed" Murderous Fraud Vax, which again is more him being OUT OF HIS LEAGUE than him being a bad guy.

In the end, his negatives can't stay under 55 for more than a week or so. We need another horse, one who will not pack the Cabinet with Zionist Fascists... like Trump did.

Fantastic.

Now if he can just punt Rove and Jeb Bush and the rest of the W crowd... he'd get the EMH endorsement...

They're not even close to DeSantis. Rove made some statements about DeSantis on TV, but has absolutely nothing to do with his campaign. And I think the Jeb Bush connection is some ex campaign guy. But NOT Jeb himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Let's be serious, this man is old and he watched his own hand picked Cabinet all cheat the election to install one of America's worst living traitors in his place, and now they are trying to pack him into prison for trying to document it. Trump is still delusional about his "warp speed" Murderous Fraud Vax, which again is more him being OUT OF HIS LEAGUE than him being a bad guy.

In the end, his negatives can't stay under 55 for more than a week or so. We need another horse, one who will not pack the Cabinet with Zionist Fascists... like Trump did.
You're not that educated about viruses. Holdren advised the U.S. government to lift gain-of-function moratorium 11 days before Trump took office. Who was president at that time? Hunter's Metabiota link @ Nanaimo, British Columbia is the communist link to the same Metabiota virus that the communist Chinese manipulated with gain-of-function experiments @ Huazhong.

You would fail so many pop-quizzes. It's laughable.

Nikki Haley is the only one beating Biden outside the margin of error.

Go pure for the crazies, and nominate Trump, and lose in the general. Or go with someone who can win.
Oh, you mean the Neocon twatfaced kunt?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
When DeSantis was fighting the Covid bull, I admired him. Then he started hanging out with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush, and went over to Israel and kissed the wall, and he lost me... Don't see much evidence Ron is fiscally conservative either.

Christie is a classic Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," a big spending sleeze who sells out, as his entire candidacy is just a complete media sellout aimed at stopping Trump. Anyone who followed what he did closing the bridge during rush hour understands this man is not mentally fit for the office, not even close.

Haley is another W clone, albeit better looking and less obvious of a hoax. Most Republicans know her and know she cannot be trusted, so she is nearing her "peak" in the polls to just those who want a US war with Iran no matter what the reason... a "post 1998 Republican" to the letter

Mike Pence is a classic fraud, a Jew disguised as a Christian, a sellout, and a Faux favorite. Most Republicans know Mike is a big liar and a "Biden Republican" so he is toast too

Burghum, gov of ND, is a Greta Lundberg apprentice, is hell bent on making us "carbon neutral" since he has yet to figure out Co2 does nothing, or maybe he has and hence should be under 1% for life... because he is corrupt enough to go along with it.

Hurd is a CIA turd who hates Trump, loves W

Tim Scott is the least impressive of all Black Republicans, and is completely wedded to religion, not conservatism. Amazing that he and Lindsay Graham are the two Senators from the most religious state, and neither is married...

Hutchinson is a clone of W, wants "compassionate conservatism" meaning big government big spending and war in the Middle East to help Israel

Vivek is the only "other" GOP candidate who is not a complete and total disaster. The rest ALL ARE.

Vivek is a pussy

Vivek Ramaswamy Hired Wikipedia Editors to Remove References to His Soros Fellowship and COVID Work

Forum List

Back