How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

The mighty Sarah Palin, not in any political office but who somehow nonetheless rules the world from her Facebook page, clearly terrifies this pathetic little man, Michael Joseph Gross, who was all over the media today to promote his largely unsourced hatchet job on Sarah Palin.

Yes, that’s right: Sarah is so terrifying that no one would speak of her on the record, which is why Gross had to, um, quote unidentified sources about her martial relations, her shopping habits, and other such things crucial to our understanding of her as a politician.
Even on the left, the reviews have been terrible. The Washington Post blogged:

What to make of it all? Politico’s Ben Smith questioned many of the anecdotes and concluded that “you can really write anything about Palin.” The Alaska Dispatch online magazine found the media bubble around Palin newsworthy itself: “A reporter followed Palin around on a speaking tour through four Midwestern states with apparent back-stage access, wrote more than 10,500 words about his experience, and his story doesn’t feature a single new comment from or interview with his subject ….. it’s very unusual.” The Christian Science Monitor summed it up best: “If you are trying to sell books or magazines or get clicks for your website, Republican Party star Sarah Palin is the gift that keeps giving.”​

How Terrified is the MSM of Sarah Palin? ‘Vanity Fair’ Hack Michael Joseph Gross Quivers in Fear as He Smears, Anonymously - Big Journalism

I've said it before. Liberals will tell you who they fear, by how much they "ridicule" someone.

But "unidentified" sources is the way liberal writers simply say what THEY THINK and claim it's from an "unidentified source."

That's an old tactic by the media.

:lol::lol::lol:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ulmijAkc0[/ame]

Last edited:
You know........Sarah Palin is most definitely NOT smarter than Obama.

Unless, of course, you think "refudiate" is a word.........

Or that there are 57 states... or that people from Michigan are "Michianers", or that clinging to turn-of-the-century era Marxist claptrap is what sets a people apart other than making them the poorest fuckers in the neighborhood.

Palin has flown under the Libtard Radar, they've barley dealt with her, right?

She faded into obscurity after Juan McCain lost, right?

You've been drinking the conservative kool aid quite a bit, ain't ya Soggy No Load.

By the way you redheaded bitch, get any plastic surgery yet? You are UGLY! I guess your intellect is about the same as your looks.

Name me something notable and INTELLIGENT that Sarah has done.

You can't.

You've been drinking the conservative kool aid quite a bit, ain't ya Soggy No Load.

By the way you redheaded bitch, get any plastic surgery yet? You are UGLY! I guess your intellect is about the same as your looks.

You can't.

She knows we have 50 states and that you don't give a kid with asthma a breathalyzer

Resigning was the best thing to do. Her agenda was safe with her successor. By resigning, she took the steam out of her opponents who were attempting to keep her tied up in court until she went broke.

By resigning she proved didn't have a fucking clue what an Oath meant but sadly there is no shortage of slime ass poppers like you trying to defend the indefensible.

She took an oath to never resign? Wow.... then Nixon really f'd up then huh?

How the fuck do dumbasses like you manage to come up with new ways to be dishonest?

You can't.

She knows we have 50 states and that you don't give a kid with asthma a breathalyzer

She also knows how to do that fancy pageant walking shit and she can screech out platitiudes and generalities with the best of them (as long as she's got her crib noted scribbled on her palm).

You can't.

She also knows how to do that fancy pageant walking shit and she can screech out platitiudes and generalities with the best of them (as long as she's got her crib noted scribbled on her palm).

So, basically, she's just another Obama.

You can't.

Before she hit the national stage she was a mayor and a governor and at the same time, Obama had 2 autobiographies ghostwritten for him.

She took an oath to never resign? Wow.... then Nixon really f'd up then huh?

How the fuck do dumbasses like you manage to come up with new ways to be dishonest?

You've managed it 8,889 times.

I told you before.....I don't care how much money you have because your fat ass does not lose weight simply because you turn the lights off. Stop flirting and stick to the subject Sarah.......

Before she hit the national stage she was a mayor and a governor and at the same time, Obama had 2 autobiographies ghostwritten for him.

Do you have the link for those ghostwritten books? We already know who wrote Palin's......

The conservatives are more concerned with looks than actual intelligence.

Hmmmm.......no wonder you idiots elected Bush Jr. TWICE.

Well, in the words of Fernando Lamas, "It's better to look good than to feel good."

Or.......in the words of Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry"......

"I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear".

Sounds like Palin to the t.

This thread shows the the Left is not threatened at all by Palin, nah, not even a little

Forum List

Back