How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

Last edited:
Yep, me too.

Why? She's just some idiot bimbo, right?

Actually, I would not describe her as an idiot bimbo. I don't believe she is qualified to be president and I do not see how things would change for the better with her as president. I think they might be worse.

Why? They guy up there now is like a lost little boy. I think Palin is heads above him in the intellect category as well as the common sense category.

Why? She's just some idiot bimbo, right?

Actually, she doesn't scare me.... the hero worshiping hordes who think she's a viable candidate are the ones I worry about.

Funny, that's how I feel about the Obamabots. And look what they did to us.
I'd take Palin, Even Hillary ANY day.

And.. why'd you say she does scare the crap out of you if she doesn't.. which is it?

I too feel the same way about the borgs of the Obamanation. They are equally stupid to the Palinites. All fools thinking that some individual can save the country. The country is ours to save. We should stop expecting a bunch of drooling fools in Congress or the WH to solve the problems and solve them ourselves.

Actually, she doesn't scare me.... the hero worshiping hordes who think she's a viable candidate are the ones I worry about.

And.. why'd you say she does scare the crap out of you if she doesn't.. which is it?

I too feel the same way about the borgs of the Obamanation. They are equally stupid to the Palinites. All fools thinking that some individual can save the country. The country is ours to save. We should stop expecting a bunch of drooling fools in Congress or the WH to solve the problems and solve them ourselves.

Here, here! My comment earlier.... we need to expect more of ourselves and our fellow citizens. We've allowed ourselves to be dumbed down in a sense.

The media loves her. They want her to keep going and talking and entertaining.

Its the moderates and independents that she scares the pants off of. That's why the GOP running her will be a disaster. You can't win without those the moderates and independents, and they wouldn't vote for McCain when she was in the number two spot. How on Earth is she going to win in the Top spot of a ticket when she's now more shrill than ever?

It's always awesome when unemployed trust fund babies start baking a grassroots pie.

It's always awesome when unemployed trust fund babies start baking a grassroots pie.

Predictable as ever, jealous, personal insults. Sad bastard. Get banned... oops, bent.

The media loves her. They want her to keep going and talking and entertaining.

Its the moderates and independents that she scares the pants off of. That's why the GOP running her will be a disaster. You can't win without those the moderates and independents, and they wouldn't vote for McCain when she was in the number two spot. How on Earth is she going to win in the Top spot of a ticket when she's now more shrill than ever?

She's a filler for the media and she doesn't scare thinking people. She's a female version of Bush so the Christian Right/Neocon marriage continues dumping offspring in the form of the sad commentary her celebrity status encompasses. If Obushama is dumb enough to run for re-election my Party may be dumb enough to put her in the Primaries as a sounding board to gauge who should actually get nominated which sadly, looks like Romney at this point.

Predictable as ever, jealous, personal insults. Sad bastard. Get banned... oops, bent.

At least nobody needs wonder why you earned the name Soviet Girl.

Given that Palin is headed for Iowa... and given how many slots are open in Iowa....the fear must be shivering up their liberal legs...

If you bothered to check you would find most Liberals want Palin to win the GOP nomination much the same way Republicans wanted Hillary to win in 2008.

At least nobody needs wonder why you earned the name Soviet Girl.

Let's recap. I make a few comments about Palin. Did I insult you? No. Did I even address a response to you? No. Did I even acknowledge your participation in the thread? No. Yet you start with your whiny assed jealousy based 'insults' about me as an individual. Which one of us do you think looks like the ass?

Your obsession with me is pathetic. Last time you got your ass banned for your stupidity. Feel free to carry on.

Liberals want Palin to run just about as much as they really want to get infected with ebola just to see if they can develop the antibodies.

Palin should run, she will and she'll help the Republicans pick up another 50 seats to add to the 75 they'll win in 2010*

* For VaYank, if he has the room

Given that Palin is headed for Iowa... and given how many slots are open in Iowa....the fear must be shivering up their liberal legs...

If you bothered to check you would find most Liberals want Palin to win the GOP nomination much the same way Republicans wanted Hillary to win in 2008.

Palin would all but guarantee a second Obama term. Romney would probably beat Obama at this point, or at least give him a big run for his money.

However, with the way the GOP primary system works Palin could easily follow the John McCain route to a nomination. That should terrify anyone looking for an alternative to Obama in 2012.

Palin would make a complete ass out of herself and it would be a dream time for comedians.

I soooooo want Palin to run.

The mighty Sarah Palin, not in any political office but who somehow nonetheless rules the world from her Facebook page, clearly terrifies this pathetic little man, Michael Joseph Gross, who was all over the media today to promote his largely unsourced hatchet job on Sarah Palin.

Yes, that’s right: Sarah is so terrifying that no one would speak of her on the record, which is why Gross had to, um, quote unidentified sources about her martial relations, her shopping habits, and other such things crucial to our understanding of her as a politician.
Even on the left, the reviews have been terrible. The Washington Post blogged:
What to make of it all? Politico’s Ben Smith questioned many of the anecdotes and concluded that “you can really write anything about Palin.” The Alaska Dispatch online magazine found the media bubble around Palin newsworthy itself: “A reporter followed Palin around on a speaking tour through four Midwestern states with apparent back-stage access, wrote more than 10,500 words about his experience, and his story doesn’t feature a single new comment from or interview with his subject ….. it’s very unusual.” The Christian Science Monitor summed it up best: “If you are trying to sell books or magazines or get clicks for your website, Republican Party star Sarah Palin is the gift that keeps giving.”​

How Terrified is the MSM of Sarah Palin? ‘Vanity Fair’ Hack Michael Joseph Gross Quivers in Fear as He Smears, Anonymously - Big Journalism

I've said it before. Liberals will tell you who they fear, by how much they "ridicule" someone.

But "unidentified" sources is the way liberal writers simply say what THEY THINK and claim it's from an "unidentified source."

That's an old tactic by the media.

:lol::lol::lol:

header.jpg

Big Journalism.com
Fair and Balanced.

Forum List

Back