How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

I too feel the same way about the borgs of the Obamanation. They are equally stupid to the Palinites. All fools thinking that some individual can save the country. The country is ours to save. We should stop expecting a bunch of drooling fools in Congress or the WH to solve the problems and solve them ourselves.

It's always awesome when unemployed trust fund babies start baking a grassroots pie.

Predictable as ever, jealous, personal insults. Sad bastard. Get banned... oops, bent.

Predictable as ever, jealous, personal insults. Sad bastard. Get banned... oops, bent.

At least nobody needs wonder why you earned the name Soviet Girl.

Let's recap. I make a few comments about Palin. Did I insult you? No. Did I even address a response to you? No. Did I even acknowledge your participation in the thread? No. Yet you start with your whiny assed jealousy based 'insults' about me as an individual. Which one of us do you think looks like the ass?

Your obsession with me is pathetic. Last time you got your ass banned for your stupidity. Feel free to carry on.

Obsessed? Lol! What a self righteous fat ass whiner. I've no doubt I'll get banned because crybaby hypocrites like you don't have the first clue about honesty or consistency. What dumbasses like you fail to understand is that getting rid of people who threaten to expose your bullshit doesn't change the fact you are full of shit. Isn't it time you started another thread kissing Gunny's ass? Again. And again.

How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

The Democrats are so terrified of Sarah Palin that every night we pray she becomes the Republican nominee for President.

It's always awesome when unemployed trust fund babies start baking a grassroots pie.

At least nobody needs wonder why you earned the name Soviet Girl.

Let's recap. I make a few comments about Palin. Did I insult you? No. Did I even address a response to you? No. Did I even acknowledge your participation in the thread? No. Yet you start with your whiny assed jealousy based 'insults' about me as an individual. Which one of us do you think looks like the ass?

Your obsession with me is pathetic. Last time you got your ass banned for your stupidity. Feel free to carry on.

Obsessed? Lol! What a self righteous fat ass whiner. I've no doubt I'll get banned because crybaby hypocrites like you don't have the first clue about honesty or consistency. What dumbasses like you fail to understand is that getting rid of people who threaten to expose your bullshit doesn't change the fact you are full of shit. Isn't it time you started another thread kissing Gunny's ass? Again. And again.

The subject of the thread is Palin, honey... not me.

Grow up and stop whining, your jealousy of my life is your own concern. No one on the board cares except you. Sad, petty, jealous little man - try and focus on the topic. There's a good boy.

Grow up and stop whining, your jealousy of my life is your own concern. No one on the board cares except you. Sad, petty, jealous little man - try and focus on the topic. There's a good boy.

I pointed out the hilarity of a self righteous trust fund baby whining that "we should fix the problems ourselves." You obviously cannot see the irony of your soapboxing. What you mistakenly label "jealousy" is actually disgust and you know exactly why but will continue to patronize ignorance. You and Palin are two bitches of the same broom stick because you both live in the luxury wealth that was earned by the hard work of others yet want to preach about what is "correct" and "proper" and pretend you actually care when all you're really doing is looking for validation. That is why you kiss staff's ass on a regular basis just like Palin kisses the ass of anyone she thinks she needs to woo. At the end of the day, when you look at Palin, you're looking in the mirror and that is the reason why you do not like her.

I pointed out the hilarity of a self righteous trust fund baby whining that "we should fix the problems ourselves." You obviously cannot see the irony of your soapboxing. What you mistakenly label "jealousy" is actually disgust and you know exactly why but will continue to patronize ignorance. You and Palin are two bitches of the same broom stick because you both live in the luxury wealth that was earned by the hard work of others yet want to preach about what is "correct" and "proper" and pretend you actually care when all you're really doing is looking for validation. That is why you kiss staff's ass on a regular basis just like Palin kisses the ass of anyone she thinks she needs to woo. At the end of the day, when you look at Palin, you're looking in the mirror and that is the reason why you do not like her.

Your obsessional interest is noted. I have no need to justify my life to you - or anyone else.... You cherry pick information to suit your own stupid, jealous, misinformed opinions. I work for a living - just like everyone else. However, you are welcome to pretend you know more about my life than I do, if it gives you some cheap satisfaction. I'm cool with it. You make as big an idiot of yourself as you want. Get yourself banned again if you so desire. I care not.

Silly old man.

The Liberal "Lamestream Media (love it when Palin says that) has nothing to fear from Palin. In fact, they love her. She provides endless stories and is a constant source of "Can you believe Palin said...THAT?" soundbites

Frankly, she is the only Republican who is even remotely interesting

Very, very true. She sells. Like Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton.

The left is terrified of her.... she is a female who garners the attention of more mainstream women than anyone else. And she's conservative. Oops.

Is this how you justify supporting an incompetent quitter?

If she decides to run in 2012, just imagine what her Republican opponents will do to her on the issue of quitting.

Why? She's just some idiot bimbo, right?

Actually, I would not describe her as an idiot bimbo. I don't believe she is qualified to be president and I do not see how things would change for the better with her as president. I think they might be worse.

Why? They guy up there now is like a lost little boy. I think Palin is heads above him in the intellect category as well as the common sense category.

"Boy"? :eusa_eh:

The left is terrified of her.... she is a female who garners the attention of more mainstream women than anyone else. And she's conservative. Oops.

If she decides to run in 2012, just imagine what her Republican opponents will do to her on the issue of quitting.

Resigning was the best thing to do. Her agenda was safe with her successor. By resigning, she took the steam out of her opponents who were attempting to keep her tied up in court until she went broke.

Actually, I would not describe her as an idiot bimbo. I don't believe she is qualified to be president and I do not see how things would change for the better with her as president. I think they might be worse.

Why? They guy up there now is like a lost little boy. I think Palin is heads above him in the intellect category as well as the common sense category.

"Boy"? :eusa_eh:

Gonna play the race card?

Resigning was the best thing to do. Her agenda was safe with her successor. By resigning, she took the steam out of her opponents who were attempting to keep her tied up in court until she went broke.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: That Fairy Tale never gets old......:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how well it will work on her Republican opponents for the nomination if she decides to run.

By resigning she proved didn't have a fucking clue what an Oath meant but sadly there is no shortage of slime ass poppers like you trying to defend the indefensible.

Your obsessional interest is noted. I have no need to justify my life to you - or anyone else.... You cherry pick information to suit your own stupid, jealous, misinformed opinions. I work for a living - just like everyone else. However, you are welcome to pretend you know more about my life than I do, if it gives you some cheap satisfaction. I'm cool with it. You make as big an idiot of yourself as you want. Get yourself banned again if you so desire. I care not.

Silly old man.

Whatever you say Sarah......

By resigning she proved didn't have a fucking clue what an Oath meant but sadly there is no shortage of slime ass poppers like you trying to defend the indefensible.

She took an oath to never resign? Wow.... then Nixon really f'd up then huh?

Gotta give her credit where credit is due.

She walked out on the people of Alaska and a low paying government service job to seek fame and fortune in Hollywood.

And isn't that what the American dream is all about?

You know........Sarah Palin is most definitely NOT smarter than Obama.

Unless, of course, you think "refudiate" is a word.........

Forum List

Back