How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

I've also noticed that whenever they're caught tearing their hair out, redering clothing, and knashing their teeth over Palin, they're suddendly only doing it because she "amuses" them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you punks act only people on the Left criticize Palin? Is that imaginary field of partisanship the best you can do?

Huh?

Mind posting a coherent thought?

Idiot.

Thank you for the reminder of how fucking stoopid you are but it wasn't necessary. In gratitude I will break it down so even you have a chance of comprehension.

People keep claiming it is only the "Left" that is critical of Palin and it appears the only reason is because they need someway of trying to justify defending her. By creating the partisan strawman they have a scarecrow to hide behind. They ignore the fact many Republicans, even an Alaskan State Senator, has been openly critical of Palin. See, if they admitted Republicans deride Palin then all of the wind in their partisan sails will die out and leave them stranded in the middle of a drying pond. Much like your brain has experienced since you were born.

Why do you punks act only people on the Left criticize Palin? Is that imaginary field of partisanship the best you can do?

Huh?

Idiot.

Thank you blah...blah....blah......

.....People keep claiming it is only the "Left" that is critical of Palin and it appears

....Blah, blah...... .... partisan strawman ..... scarecrow to hide behind.....

Republicans, even an Alaskan State Senator, has been openly critical of Palin. ....

blah blah...... wind in their partisan sails will...blah blah....drying pond.....blah blah.... brain .

****yawn****

I went to the Tea Party rally in Boston in April of this year expressly to see Sarah Palin. She was like a huge star to the thousands like me who turned out to hear her speak. She really has an unusual quality about her that people love. She's like a female version of Ronald Reagan and a tremendous political force. Yeah, they're scared of her and rightly so.

Huh?

Idiot.

.....People keep claiming it is only the "Left" that is critical of Palin and it appears

Republicans, even an Alaskan State Senator, has been openly critical of Palin. ....

blah blah...... wind in their partisan sails will...blah blah....drying pond.....blah blah.... brain .

****yawn****

BentLite... post to make you go
856.gif

(...if we just keep telling the liberals they only criticize Palin because they're scared of her, pretty soon they'll stop...

...it's the smartest plan EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

****yawn****

BentLite... post to make you go
856.gif

Don't know why you keep personally obsessing over me because I've already explained why I don't like fat ass skank STD banks like you. Why don't you stick to the thread topic like you preached about doing?

Huh?

Idiot.

****yawn****

When you have to re-write other's posts it shows how fucking stoopid you are but no worries.......bitches like you infest this board like crabs on Callygirl.

I went to the Tea Party rally in Boston in April of this year expressly to see Sarah Palin. She was like a huge star to the thousands like me who turned out to hear her speak. She really has an unusual quality about her that people love. She's like a female version of Ronald Reagan and a tremendous political force. Yeah, they're scared of her and rightly so.

You idiots looked like classic Nationalistic fools. It was funny as hell to watch you teabaggers expressly demonstrate your complete inability to unite behind something positive of your own so all you did was have a flame fest while letting saliva drip off your chins looking for anyone who disagreed......which was pretty much anyone with a working brain. I guess it's like on here.....it doesn't matter how wrong you are or how ignorant as long as you can find others who will join in your elementary school style sing-a-longs.

You idiots looked like classic Nationalistic fools. It was funny as hell to watch you teabaggers expressly demonstrate your complete inability to unite behind something positive of your own so all you did was have a flame fest while letting saliva drip off your chins looking for anyone who disagreed......which was pretty much anyone with a working brain. I guess it's like on here.....it doesn't matter how wrong you are or how ignorant as long as you can find others who will join in your elementary school style sing-a-longs.

I didn't see any saliva dripping off chins at the Tea Party rally, although it wouldn't surprise me to see something fluid running down the chins of Obama supporters.

****yawn****

When you have to re-write other's posts it shows how fucking stoopid you are but no worries.......bitches like you infest this board like crabs on Callygirl.

All those opportunities and still not an original insult. You're such a failure, Bent. Interesting how often you address me - particularly when I haven't even noticed you're around - or mention me in your posts.... It's almost like you're obsessed. Get over it.

****yawn****

All those opportunities and still not an original insult. You're such a failure, Bent. Interesting how often you address me - particularly when I haven't even noticed you're around - or mention me in your posts.... It's almost like you're obsessed. Get over it.

Your clam box smells so bad when you go swimming in the Atlantic all the fish in the Pacific have to hold their breath.

I didn't see any saliva dripping off chins at the Tea Party rally, although it wouldn't surprise me to see something fluid running down the chins of Obama supporters.

Lol.........it's the teabaggers that always have something dripping off their chins......that's why they are called teabaggers.

Lol.........it's the teabaggers that always have something dripping off their chins......that's why they are called teabaggers.

Would it surprise you to know that the vast majority of people at the April rally probably don't even know what a "teabagger", as they're often called, is? The fact is they aren't nearly as up on the homosexual lingo as liberals. It makes insulting them so much harder, eh?

Couldn't get Miley Cyrus tickets?

Would it surprise you to know that the vast majority of people at the April rally probably don't even know what a "teabagger", as they're often called, is? The fact is they aren't nearly as up on the homosexual lingo as liberals. It makes insulting them so much harder, eh?

No it would not surprise me Palin supporters would be ignorant of what has become common knowledge. Just like I'm not surprised a dumbass like you thinks "teabagging" is a homosexual term.

Carnival sideshow freaks also had an unusual quality about them and were once a popular form of entertainment for the masses.

The only question about Sarah Palin is whether she'll be on the top or the bottom of the ticket in 2012. I say the top.

The only question about Sarah Palin is whether she'll be on the top or the bottom of the ticket in 2012. I say the top.

We can only hope..

The GOP needs Sarah Palin...she represents the best the party has to offer

So..... judging from all the rah rahs coming from the leftist on this board, you people are actually happy with your decision to vote to put the skinny newbie and his band of ripoffs into the Oval office...... so much so that you are thinking 6 more years of his insanely destructive policies are a good idea, that amazes me. And you aren't even ashamed to admit it.:lol::lol::lol:

On top of that, you can sit there with a straight face and claim others are stupid...... I'm curious, do you go around smelling each others asses?

Forum List

Back