How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

She also knows how to do that fancy pageant walking shit and she can screech out platitiudes and generalities with the best of them (as long as she's got her crib noted scribbled on her palm).

Before she hit the national stage she was a mayor and a governor and at the same time, Obama had 2 autobiographies ghostwritten for him.

Do you have the link for those ghostwritten books? We already know who wrote Palin's......

Intelligent people know who wrote Obama's too. That excludes you. Oh well... never mind.

Here's a list of everything Obama wrote and released prior to becoming a Senator.

"We go play hoop with the choom gang"

Before she hit the national stage she was a mayor and a governor and at the same time, Obama had 2 autobiographies ghostwritten for him.

Do you have the link for those ghostwritten books? We already know who wrote Palin's......

Intelligent people know who wrote Obama's too. That excludes you. Oh well... never mind.

How many times do you want to flirt in one thread you crab infested STD skank bank? Intelligent people would simply post the link proving who wrote Obushama's book......which explains why you didn't. Thanks Sarah!

How many times do you want to flirt in one thread you crab infested STD skank bank? Intelligent people would simply post the link proving who wrote Obushama's book......which explains why you didn't. Thanks Sarah!

Flirt? Just how deluded are you?

And.... for the record.... you are no AGaySailor when it comes to whiny assed insults. Fucking Amateur.

Flirt? Just how deluded are you?

And.... for the record.... you are no AGaySailor when it comes to whiny assed insults. Fucking Amateur.

Yes, I do. It is common knowledge. No big secret.

Ah, common knowledge, one of the greatest of cop out phrases.

Well done!

It is. Ask any ghostwriter. If you don't know.... and I'm sure you do really... that's not my problem.

Still can't provide any evidence but you keep trying to deepthroat your way around.

After looking around it appears the rumor mill has tagged Ayers as Obushama's ghostwriter and since there is no actual evidence punks like Crustyfrank and SovietSarahGirl want to claim they know the real author without giving a name because they know they can't back it up. So they try to pass off what they know is nothing but rumor as esoteric elite when really they're just pathetic cocksliders.

This thread shows the the Left is not threatened at all by Palin, nah, not even a little

Right again Frankie..

Not even a little bit

The left controlled media,CBS,ABC,NBC,even MSNBC are not worried about a light weight like
Sarah Palin.Then why is it not a day goes by without them spending a significant portion of their show on her?:eusa_angel:

Never doubted that Palin is entertaining

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU[/ame]

Last edited:
The conservatives are more concerned with looks than actual intelligence.

Hmmmm.......no wonder you idiots elected Bush Jr. TWICE.

Well, in the words of Fernando Lamas, "It's better to look good than to feel good."

Actually Barack, Billy Crystal said that line........ I suppose you think that Sarah Palin said that she could see Russia from her back yard too.

Put the car in (D) to drive out of the ditch and put the car in (R) to go back into the ditch. - Obama

This from a guy who is supposed to be the smartest man on the planet....
This is the best he can come up with?
And Biden I think is even using it......Well that tells you all you really need to know.

Last edited:
Dateline 09-03-2010....MSNBC the Ed Shultz show closes out the evening with.....................
A story about Sarah Palin....
I rest my case....
Game, Set, Match....Coming up after Ed's show.Chris Mathews,Keith Olberman,Rachel Madow.
Which one of these shows will have some sort of story about the woman the Dems/Libs fear more then a cut in spending.

Forum List

Back