How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

Yep --- remember when they did this?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

A Kotex is what she needs.

more like a maxi pad

--LOL

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

vanishing-ring-hanky-white.jpeg

IS the FAKE cover fake, or is it not?

Of course it's fake, that's what Cracked does.. :lol:

The ENTIRE story is fake, moron.

:banghead:

Pothead, you have excelled your own low bar for abject stupidity.

Why the fuck do you think Rump tweetstormed about Mika Brzezinski? Because she brought up the FAKE cover, Dumbass.

Original WaPo exposé

Time Asks Rump to Remove Fake Covers -- the Guardian

How to tell a fake Time cover from Time Mag

There are literally thirty million links on this.

Holy SHIT.

:dig:

It's "Mika," you fucking dumbass. Trump tweeted about Mika's hypocrisy because it was hypocrisy of the highest order. Mika and Scarborough are two of the sleaziest and fakest commentators on cable.

You're actually suggesting that hypocrisy lies not in FAKING a news magazine cover about yourself ----- but in calling attention to the fact? :rofl:

This is why you're on Ignore, Fingerboy. You're a fucking moron.

But hey, not to worry. There's another moron out there who "loves the poorly educated". So at least you have that.

He has his own magazine too. It's fake.

It's a fucking poster, moron. No one ever pretended it was the actual cover of Time Magazine. How does that equate to media organs like CNN broadcasting outright lies and claiming it's news?

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

Yep --- remember when they did this?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

A Kotex is what she needs.

more like a maxi pad

--LOL

Do they make them that big?

They've been fake news for a long time now. Where have you been?

No, they just lean left a bit. And that's why Trumpsters such as yourself, view it as fake.
Trump has brainwashed his little Trumpsters into thinking any media that doesn't goose-step to Trump, is fake news.
This phenomenon is a favorite ploy by authoritarians as factual history demonstrates.

"Left leaning" is pretty much how you identify fake news. It means they goose step to Obama and Hillary. They are part of the cabal trying to take Trump down.
You prefer bias that confirms your attitude. Is your magic stronger than my magic?

If both are fake, what is truth?

IS the FAKE cover fake, or is it not?

Of course it's fake, that's what Cracked does.. :lol:

The ENTIRE story is fake, moron.

:banghead:

Pothead, you have excelled your own low bar for abject stupidity.

Why the fuck do you think Rump tweetstormed about Mika Brzezinski? Because she brought up the FAKE cover, Dumbass.

Original WaPo exposé

Time Asks Rump to Remove Fake Covers -- the Guardian

How to tell a fake Time cover from Time Mag

There are literally thirty million links on this.

Holy SHIT.

:dig:

It's "Mika," you fucking dumbass. Trump tweeted about Mika's hypocrisy because it was hypocrisy of the highest order. Mika and Scarborough are two of the sleaziest and fakest commentators on cable.

You're actually suggesting that hypocrisy lies not in FAKING a news magazine cover about yourself ----- but in calling attention to the fact? :rofl:

This is why you're on Ignore, Fingerboy. You're a fucking moron.

But hey, not to worry. There's another moron out there who "loves the poorly educated". So at least you have that.

He has his own magazine too. It's fake.

It's a fucking poster, moron. How does that equate to outlets like CNN broadcasting outright lies and claiming it's news?

So you admit the FAKE cover exists and is splashed all over Rump's wank rooms, except where they took it down after they got busted.

Tell Pothead. He seems to be living under a rock. Self-delusion is like that.

Meanwhile, proceed to tell the class where CNN --- or anybody --- made up entire fake magazine covers that never existed and passed them off as real. Or equivalent.

Then you can move on to explaining how doing that while whining endlessly about "fake news" is somehow NOT hypocrisy, while calling out the hypocrite .... somehow IS "hypocrisy".

Rotsa ruck on that, Dippy. I'll check on your progress in a thousand years.

No, they just lean left a bit. And that's why Trumpsters such as yourself, view it as fake.
Trump has brainwashed his little Trumpsters into thinking any media that doesn't goose-step to Trump, is fake news.
This phenomenon is a favorite ploy by authoritarians as factual history demonstrates.

"Left leaning" is pretty much how you identify fake news. It means they goose step to Obama and Hillary. They are part of the cabal trying to take Trump down.
You prefer bias that confirms your attitude. Is your magic stronger than my magic?

That's so ironic considering the fact that everything you watch is utterly biased. Do you ever watch FOX News? Listen to Rush? Read Brietbart?

Its starting to look like all news is fake unless it supports your personal view, the ability to read an article or hear a speech in full, and draw your own conclusion, gone. with 24 hour babble who has time to wade through it all. what bleeds leads has been replaced with the loudest silly hype now leads.

If you think that cover "leans a little left," you've been indoctrinated. That is a hit piece, clear as day. If Obama was in office doing exactly what Trump is doing, Newsweek would be praising him and you know it. No way would Newsweek EVER call Obama a "Lazy Boy," no fricken way!

If you think that cover "leans a little left," you've been indoctrinated. That is a hit piece, clear as day. If Obama was in office doing exactly what Trump is doing, Newsweek would be praising him and you know it. No way would Newsweek EVER call Obama a "Lazy Boy," no fricken way!

What article by the fake media isn't a hit piece?

You prefer obvious lies.

That's so ironic considering the fact that everything you watch is utterly biased. Do you ever watch FOX News? Listen to Rush? Read Brietbart?
i occasionally listen to Limbaugh. I don't have access to Fox.

You actually don't know about the FAKE Rump cover? The one that was FAKED by Rump and put up in his self-sevice wank lobbies?
shakehead.gif

When you do that biannual crawl out of whatever cave you live in, check this thread from several weeks ago. It's not a secret.

What's that? No, I'm afraid it does not become a secret retroactively by virtue of your going :lalala:

It was faked by CRACK moron, and yes Trump put it up, why not?

You don't learn, you are such a fucking hack that you fail to grasp even the most simple concepts that challenge your partisan idiocy.

You actually don't know about the FAKE Rump cover? The one that was FAKED by Rump and put up in his self-sevice wank lobbies?
shakehead.gif

When you do that biannual crawl out of whatever cave you live in, check this thread from several weeks ago. It's not a secret.

What's that? No, I'm afraid it does not become a secret retroactively by virtue of your going :lalala:

You don't learn, you are such a fucking hack that you fail to grasp even the most simple concepts that challenge your partisan idiocy.
Trump actually did it.

But, no more so than many persons. You can buy one with your pic, or just look in one of the "Time" mirrors. It's a popular thing to do.

Trump has actually been on the cover of Time more than a dozen times.

[

Nope, I can't name him. He was already named at birth so it's too late.

But here's a hint ---- he's on the FAKE cover of a magazine in this thread.

You know, Cracked.Com (a low budget Mad Magazine) is probably the most accurate source any of you Nazi scum have used in years..

BUT it's still parody, you fucking retard. :eusa_whistle:
Get this: They don't have a problem with some magazine making up a fake version of a Time Magazine cover, but if Trump puts it on his wall it's somehow illegal!

:rofl:

Fingerboy chimes in with the desperation that Time Mag itself FAKED its own cover, and then innocent tinyfingered Rump just put it up on the wall because he's naive.

Life on Planet Self-Delusion............ SMFH

No retard, Crack.Com produced the fake cover. You and your fellow Nazis are losing your shit because Trump, he that you seethe with rage and hatred against, dared put up what was meant to be slander.

You fucking Nazis are small minded turds who get showed up by Trump every time.

shakehead.gif

Trump actually did it.

But, no more so than many persons. You can buy one with your pic, or just look in one of the "Time" mirrors. It's a popular thing to do.

Trump put it up, no question, but it was satire by Crack that backfired on the left.

Its starting to look like all news is fake unless it supports your personal view, the ability to read an article or hear a speech in full, and draw your own conclusion, gone. with 24 hour babble who has time to wade through it all. what bleeds leads has been replaced with the loudest silly hype now leads.

Trump's second scoop of ice cream for more press in several rags than the "If you like your doctor..." lie. That is more than bias. That is not reporting. That is propaganda and leading. That is what makes them fake news.

I love it when right wing imbeciles go ape-shit in defending the orange clown....

Your hurt is coming, Trump ass kissers....... LOL

Forum List

Back