How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg
They have already been identified as fake news, moron.

They've been fake news for a long time now. Where have you been?

No, they just lean left a bit. And that's why Trumpsters such as yourself, view it as fake.
Trump has brainwashed his little Trumpsters into thinking any media that doesn't goose-step to Trump, is fake news.
This phenomenon is a favorite ploy by authoritarians as factual history demonstrates.

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

Yep --- remember when they did this?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

If the media does not want to be called fake news, the solution is simple: Stop lying

They've been fake news for a long time now. Where have you been?

No, they just lean left a bit. And that's why Trumpsters such as yourself, view it as fake.
Trump has brainwashed his little Trumpsters into thinking any media that doesn't goose-step to Trump, is fake news.
This phenomenon is a favorite ploy by authoritarians as factual history demonstrates.

"Left leaning" is pretty much how you identify fake news. It means they goose step to Obama and Hillary. They are part of the cabal trying to take Trump down.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Did Trump publish it and pretend it was actual news? That's what the fake media does every day.

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

pardon-me-ecard.jpg

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

Better question may be: How much longer can a "fake news" rag stay in business.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Now that's funny.

Did TIME sue ?

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

Better question may be: How much longer can a "fake news" rag stay in business.

As long as people like the OP still believe their nonsense

To the OP: Since about 15 years ago when they lost any shred of legitimacy or relevance.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

A Kotex is what she needs.

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

They have not mattered since about 1990 or so. They have been "fake news" for as long.

Forum List

Back