How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

Yep --- remember when they did this?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Now that's funny.

Did TIME sue ?

I don't know, actually. They did ask for the FAKE covers featuring its trademark to come down. And at least one Rump property in Florida complied, within days of the story breaking about the FAKE covers.

That report is linked in post 92 of this thread.
If he's not selling them, then it's not a copyright violation.

[

Nope, I can't name him. He was already named at birth so it's too late.

But here's a hint ---- he's on the FAKE cover of a magazine in this thread.

You know, Cracked.Com (a low budget Mad Magazine) is probably the most accurate source any of you Nazi scum have used in years..

BUT it's still parody, you fucking retard. :eusa_whistle:

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Now that's funny.

Did TIME sue ?

I don't know, actually. They did ask for the FAKE covers featuring its trademark to come down. And at least one Rump property in Florida complied, within days of the story breaking about the FAKE covers.

It's from Cracked. Not to be taken seriously.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine.

trump-rigged-system-58059c3d3df78cbc28455c07.jpg

Bubba and Obama served? Trump paid 38 mil in taxes in 2004 according to the tax return the man wannabe Madcow "revealed"

You're just another partisan hack, not worth reading

Who the fuck is "Bubba"? Where do this "Bubba" and "Obama" enter into Rump's creation of his own fake magazine cover?

A magazine that is specifically a NEWS magazine?

That is **literally** the definition of "fake news". Can't nail it any more squarely on the head than that.

WHO else do you know that made up fake magazine covers and framed them to pass them off as real?
WHO??

Know what else is "fake news"?
"Three million illegals voted".
"Thousands of people dancing on rooftops".
"I got more electoral votes than anybody since Regan".
"John Miller" and "John Barron" calling the press to brag about their Rump's sexual exploits.
Rump disavowing any knowledge of the aforementioned "John Miller" and "John Barron" after admitting to it in court.​

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

vanishing-ring-hanky-white.jpeg

IS the FAKE cover fake, or is it not?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine.

Bubba and Obama served? Trump paid 38 mil in taxes in 2004 according to the tax return the man wannabe Madcow "revealed"

Who the fuck is "Bubba"? Where do this "Bubba" and "Obama" enter into Rump's creation of his own fake magazine cover?

That is **literally** the definition of "fake news". Can't nail it any more squarely on the head than that.

WHO else do you know that made up fake magazine covers and framed them to pass them off as real?
WHO??

"John Miller" and "John Barron" calling the press to brag about their Rump's sexual exploits.
Rump disavowing any knowledge of the aforementioned "John Miller" and "John Barron" after admitting to it in court.​

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

It really is appalling how these snowflakes come to resemble Nazis more and more with each passing news cycle. They even busted into an Ann Coulter event dressed in Nazi uniforms.

maxresdefault.jpg

ann_coulter_protesters_c0-89-640-462_s885x516.jpg

In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg
Here's what the Trumpanzees fail to realize, besides reality itself of course. Trump will eventually be gone. In his case sooner rather than later. Then these depressed Trump base economic hell holes will be crying out about the jobs they still don't have, and now the benefits they no longer have. That's when all of the media they have gone to war with to appease their savior should ignore them as fake news.
In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Now that's funny.

Did TIME sue ?

It's from Cracked. Not to be taken seriously.

You actually don't know about the FAKE Rump cover? The one that was FAKED by Rump and put up in his self-sevice wank lobbies?
shakehead.gif

When you do that biannual crawl out of whatever cave you live in, check this thread from several weeks ago. It's not a secret.

What's that? No, I'm afraid it does not become a secret retroactively by virtue of your going :lalala:

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

It's not news, you fucking dumbass. It's a poster on a wall.

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

Of course it's fake, that's what Cracked does.. :lol:

The ENTIRE story is fake, moron.

[

You know, Cracked.Com (a low budget Mad Magazine) is probably the most accurate source any of you Nazi scum have used in years..

Get this: They don't have a problem with some magazine making up a fake version of a Time Magazine cover, but if Trump puts it on his wall it's somehow illegal!

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Could you name the "sophomoric shithead" who did that, jackass?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

[

These snowflakes are so damn stupid that it's gotta hurt!

[

Get this: They don't have a problem with some magazine making up a fake version of a Time Magazine cover, but if Trump puts it on his wall it's somehow illegal!

It is utterly astounding.

[

It is utterly astounding.
It just goes to show how desperate they are to find anything they can use against Trump. Now they are attacking the posters on his walls.

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg
They have already been identified as fake news, moron.

This OP walks willingly into the mockery buzz saw, like daily.

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

:banghead:

Pothead, you have excelled your own low bar for abject stupidity.

Why the fuck do you think Rump tweetstormed about Mika Brzezinski? Because she brought up the FAKE cover, Dumbass.

Original WaPo exposé

Time Asks Rump to Remove Fake Covers -- the Guardian

How to tell a fake Time cover from Time Mag

There are literally thirty million links on this.

Holy SHIT.

:dig:

Last edited:

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Could you name the "sophomoric shithead" who did that, jackass?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

By tradition, parents name their children when they're born. They kind of have to.
This is kind of basic stuff.

I really don't post to sail over people's heads. Y'all duck.

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

Why the fuck do you think Rump tweetstormed about Mike Brzezinski? Because she brought up the FAKE cover, Dumbass.

Original WaPo exposé

Holy SHIT.

It's "Mika," you fucking dumbass. Trump tweeted about Mika's hypocrisy because it was hypocrisy of the highest order. Mika and Scarborough are two of the sleaziest and fakest commentators on cable.

[

:rofl:

Fingerboy chimes in with the desperation that Time Mag itself FAKED its own cover, and then innocent tinyfingered Rump just put it up on the wall because he's naive.

Life on Planet Self-Delusion............ SMFH

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

Why the fuck do you think Rump tweetstormed about Mika Brzezinski? Because she brought up the FAKE cover, Dumbass.

Original WaPo exposé

Holy SHIT.

It's "Mika," you fucking dumbass. Trump tweeted about Mika's hypocrisy because it was hypocrisy of the highest order. Mika and Scarborough are two of the sleaziest and fakest commentators on cable.

You're actually suggesting that hypocrisy lies not in FAKING a news magazine cover about yourself ----- but in calling attention to the fact? :rofl:

This is why you're on Ignore, Fingerboy. You're a fucking moron.

But hey, not to worry. There's another moron out there who "loves the poorly educated". So at least you have that.

He has his own magazine too. It's fake.

Forum List

Back