How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

Yep --- remember when they did this?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

Want a Kleenex for your sniffling and tears?

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine and then blowing it up, framing it and splashing it all over the world as if it was a real thing.

trump-rigged-system-58059c3d3df78cbc28455c07.jpg

Time and Newsweek are leftist rags, not even worth reading the covers at checkouts in supermarkets

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Yanno, I love the way the sophomoric shithead brought the name of the mag to the front over the image (which the real mag never does) just so he could have the word ME in a big orange splash.

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine.

Bubba and Obama served? Trump paid 38 mil in taxes in 2004 according to the tax return the man wannabe Madcow "revealed"

You're just another partisan hack, not worth reading

Now that you right wingers have gotten your lame defenses of the orange clown out of your system, wipe, flush and wash your hands thoroughly......LOL

How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

News flash for ya Natty, I looked through a Time magazine just the other day, and it was not the Time of old. Rather than report NEWS, they printed politically targeted stories all with an obvious narrow bias, ie, the definition of Fake News.

REAL NEWS is to present the events whatever they are, not cherry pick just the ones you want, then spin them is a slanted way.

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

Many more would like him to stay just where he is.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine and then blowing it up, framing it and splashing it all over the world as if it was a real thing.

If douche bags like you would have been around in 1939, you would have ridiculed Poland for "whining" about a harmless little invasion. That's your standard goto line whenever your crimes are exposed.

In 1932 Duranty received a Pulitzer Prize for a series of reports about the Soviet Union, 11 of them published in June 1931. He was criticized for his subsequent denial of widespread famine (1932–33) in the USSR,[1] most particularly the mass starvation in Ukraine. Years later, there were calls to revoke his Pulitzer; The New York Times, which submitted his works for the prize in 1932, wrote that his later articles denying the famine constituted "some of the worst reporting to appear in this newspaper."[2]
The New York Times: publishing fake news since the Russian Revolution.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

No thanks, but I may need ibuprofen for when I pull a muscle laughing hysterically on the floor about the irony of a self-absorbed orange freak who whines like a toddler about "fake news" while producing his own fake news magazine.

Bubba and Obama served? Trump paid 38 mil in taxes in 2004 according to the tax return the man wannabe Madcow "revealed"

Who the fuck is "Bubba"? Where do this "Bubba" and "Obama" enter into Rump's creation of his own fake magazine cover?

A magazine that is specifically a NEWS magazine?

That is **literally** the definition of "fake news". Can't nail it any more squarely on the head than that.

WHO else do you know that made up fake magazine covers and framed them to pass them off as real?
WHO??

Know what else is "fake news"?
"Three million illegals voted".
"Thousands of people dancing on rooftops".
"I got more electoral votes than anybody since Regan".
"John Miller" and "John Barron" calling the press to brag about their Rump's sexual exploits.
Rump disavowing any knowledge of the aforementioned "John Miller" and "John Barron" after admitting to it in court.​

Shall I go on?

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Could you name the "sophomoric shithead" who did that, jackass?

In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

Newspeak has always been leftist bullshit.

The difference now is that you Nazi scum keep moving the bar lower. IF that cover is real, Newspeak SHOULD be ashamed of themselves, but of course they are not, because they are fucking Nazi piles of shit without a hint of journalistic integrity, or indeed any sort of integrity.

Sadly, decent America expects nothing better from you Nazi scum.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Now that's funny.

Did TIME sue ?

I don't know, actually. They did ask for the FAKE covers featuring its trademark to come down. And at least one Rump property in Florida complied, within days of the story breaking about the FAKE covers.

That report is linked in post 92 of this thread.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Who the fuck is "Bubba"? Where do this "Bubba" and "Obama" enter into Rump's creation of his own fake magazine cover?

That is **literally** the definition of "fake news". Can't nail it any more squarely on the head than that.

WHO else do you know that made up fake magazine covers and framed them to pass them off as real?
WHO??

"John Miller" and "John Barron" calling the press to brag about their Rump's sexual exploits.
Rump disavowing any knowledge of the aforementioned "John Miller" and "John Barron" after admitting to it in court.​

Shall I go on?
It was a poster on a wall. It wasn't news of any kind. It wasn't published. You're a low grade moron. Next you'll want Trump arrested because he drew a doodle of Hillary with an arrow through her head.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

Could you name the "sophomoric shithead" who did that, jackass?

Nope, I can't name him. He was already named at birth so it's too late.

But here's a hint ---- he's on the FAKE cover of a magazine in this thread.

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Poor little Nazi fuck;

Hanky?

vanishing-ring-hanky-white.jpeg

619305_v1.jpg

Oh wait...........

WHO??

Shall I go on?

Trump is a politician. He's not someone claiming to be a credible news broadcaster.

Forum List

Back