How Romney lost Florida...

Wait, because unlike every other year this will be the year when Dems throw decorum to the wind and will accuse Republicans of wanting to throw Granny down the stairs!

I don't see Romney being able to overcome the bad press the Ryan budget got. If he can't eliminate the "ryan pushing grandma off a cliff" image from voters minds, he's done.

"ryan pushing grandma off a cliff" is precisely how Romney has lost Florida. New commercials will be made next week with Mitt and Ryan gladly handing out dollars to Billionaires while Grandma is denied medicare...

I don't see Romney being able to overcome the bad press the Ryan budget got. If he can't eliminate the "ryan pushing grandma off a cliff" image from voters minds, he's done.
Really?..What kind of press have any of Boiking's budgets got?

G'head and look...We have time.

Not, the point.

Seniors are worried over changes to Medicare, and they are scared of the Ryan budget( even if you don't think they should be). They associate Ryan with a dismantling of Medicare, and there's just enough truth in the "end of medicare as we know it." slogan that those ads will run non-stop in Florida.

Yes, it's exactly the point.

You're trying to compare the budget plan of someone who had the courage to release one, over a chump whose floated "vote present" budgets haven't been able to garner sum total votes in congress that have reached into double digits.

Rubio hasn't withdrawn his support for Romney and Florida voters still listen to Marco.

Bill Nelson will be uprooted in November, turning Florida from purple to red.

Romney will also take Virginia from the OP.

This election is, now officially, about the Economy.

:clap2:

You're trying to compare the budget plan of someone who had the courage to release one, over a chump whose floated "vote present" budgets haven't been able to garner sum total votes in congress that have reached into double digits.

I'm not comparing budgets, I'm talking about voter perception. Seniors will vote Obama if they think Romney has plans to steal their Medicare.

Rubio hasn't withdrawn his support for Romney and Florida voters still listen to Marco.

Rubio hasn't been particularly eager in the past to stick his neck out to defend Ryan taking a hatchet to Medicare.

4/22/12

There isn't a Republican these days who doesn't get asked about the budget offered by Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.).

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) was cool to the spending plan in an interview aired Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

Asked if he would be comfortable running on the budget, Rubio declined to answer.

"Well I understand, look, now the House is going through the process of defining the specific cuts, and I think there will be disagreement over what we should be cutting or not cutting but that’s portion of the debate," Rubio responded, adding that it's "unfair" to criticize the Ryan plan because there is no alternative from Democrats.

Pressed on deep cuts to social programs, Rubio said "I think there are alternatives."

Sounds like a great counterweight to the coming explanations of just what Romney/Ryan wants to do to Medicare.

I'm not comparing budgets, I'm talking about voter perception. Seniors will vote Obama if they think Romney has plans to steal their Medicare.
Yeah...The perception of someone who can put something out there versus a craven coward.

Really?..What kind of press have any of Boiking's budgets got?

G'head and look...We have time.

Not, the point.

Seniors are worried over changes to Medicare, and they are scared of the Ryan budget( even if you don't think they should be). They associate Ryan with a dismantling of Medicare, and there's just enough truth in the "end of medicare as we know it." slogan that those ads will run non-stop in Florida.

No they aren't. Seniors know for a fact that obama reached his greedy claws in and stole 500 billion dollars from medicare, you think they're going to sit still and let him do that shit again? I don't think so.

didn't obama steal 500 billion dollars? why yes, Agnes, I think he did.

Really? Last time I looked, no one has voted yet.

Premature ejaculate much?

Chapter One​

Then Mitt chose Paul Ryan...

The End​

Hmmm is this like How Scott Walker lost Wisconsin, what do you people do, pull stuff out of your ass and hope it sticks......Great insight, sounds like you read the Huff Po......wooooohoooooo

I still see Romney winning Florida.

But point taken.

Eh, not really. The Pink Slip Rick campaign which is gaining more and more momentum every day is also going against mittens.

485700_295671540505808_745948187_n.jpg

The thing is that Rick cost us jobs, allows and adds tax cuts for the well off, purges votes that are against him, commits fraud, etc.

We don't like Rick, and we don't like Rmoney either. He will just pull another rick scott.

Forum List

Back