How Romney lost Florida...

So they have already voted in Florida?

They may call it off; no need.

By all means listen to this one, she thinks Stalin is a Rightwinger.

Stalin favored force over reason. Many republicans do too.

brown_browning_425.jpg

Sorry

Rubio hasn't withdrawn his support for Romney and Florida voters still listen to Marco.

Bill Nelson will be uprooted in November, turning Florida from purple to red.

Romney will also take Virginia from the OP.

This election is, now officially, about the Economy.

:clap2:

I could base out of Ormond or Cocoa You have no idea. My dad in law is a dem union dude who actually takes cleaning products and puts them in the non spray position and then puts them under his sink.

LOL, but I'll do this to take out Obama.

Last edited:
Yes, it's exactly the point.

You're trying to compare the budget plan of someone who had the courage to release one, over a chump whose floated "vote present" budgets haven't been able to garner sum total votes in congress that have reached into double digits.

I'm not comparing budgets, I'm talking about voter perception. Seniors will vote Obama if they think Romney has plans to steal their Medicare.

Precisely! :clap2:

By all means listen to this one, she thinks Stalin is a Rightwinger.

What diffrence does it make if he was left or right?:confused:

I punked Amazed about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't recovered yet. So now her entire life is about sniping from the cheap seats.

The only person you have ever punked is yourself :)

You are a moron who got caught being stupid....and you still don't understand how stupid you are ;)

Wait, so all of the elderly, who the left would normally label as bible thumping racists who vote against their own best interests, have suddenly seen the light??:D Alrighty then, but they shouldn't hold their breaths expecting this group to be herded like some of the other demographics that the left has manipulated.

What diffrence does it make if he was left or right?:confused:

I punked Amazed about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't recovered yet. So now her entire life is about sniping from the cheap seats.

The only person you have ever punked is yourself :)

You are a moron who got caught being stupid....and you still don't understand how stupid you are ;)

Oh yeah, that sentence was really intelligent. I see Selena Gomez is having quite an effect on you.

Forum List

Back