How Romney lost Florida...

Not really, but EVERY liberal does.

Those are conservatives talking about using force.
Sorry but the facts whisper louder than your lies.
Do I really need to post the 10,000 signs of violence the Liberals have on George Bush?

Really? Are you that desperate?

Feel free:
we-came-unarmed.jpg

I doubt you'll get much traction out of trying to paint the guys who want to "ban guns" as being for armed overthrow but knock your little self out sonny.

Wow...Ryan has you guys running fucking scared, doesn't he?

Oh..yeah...deny it.

LMFAO

I punked Amazed about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't recovered yet. So now her entire life is about sniping from the cheap seats.

The only person you have ever punked is yourself :)

You are a moron who got caught being stupid....and you still don't understand how stupid you are ;)

Oh yeah, that sentence was really intelligent. I see Selena Gomez is having quite an effect on you.

(smile) You just are not a very bright person honey.....Mao was willing to kill 20% of his entire population....and HE is an avowed rightwinger...as I said you are a moron.

Yeah, that worked out well for them.

The way that Walker did the Democrat up there, he should have bailed. That sort of punking ends careers.
Yet, he won, and you look like an ass......

They have a medical term for your kind of denial.

Oooooooooookay...denial about Walker punking the Democrat? Seemed pretty sound to me.

Romney was behind in Florida before he brought in the guy who wants to end Medicare as he knows it--what many down there depend on. Add that to Romney's GOP baggage from immigration laws that target Hispanics and there is little chance for the Governor to come out victorious in Florida.

The only person you have ever punked is yourself :)

You are a moron who got caught being stupid....and you still don't understand how stupid you are ;)

Oh yeah, that sentence was really intelligent. I see Selena Gomez is having quite an effect on you.

(smile) You just are not a very bright person honey.....Mao was willing to kill 20% of his entire population....and HE is an avowed rightwinger...as I said you are a moron.

Okay...I don't think Mao has much in common with the 2012 democratic party but feel free to try to parse something together on that.

Pol Pot killed off everyone he could find that was educated....he ended up with a society of stupid people just like you....an of course HE was a righty too.

Okay...I don't think Mao has much in common with the 2012 democratic party but feel free to try to parse something together on that.

Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot...all lefties...you MUST be very proud.

Moron.

Those are conservatives talking about using force.
Sorry but the facts whisper louder than your lies.
Do I really need to post the 10,000 signs of violence the Liberals have on George Bush?

Feel free:
we-came-unarmed.jpg

I doubt you'll get much traction out of trying to paint the guys who want to "ban guns" as being for armed overthrow but knock your little self out sonny.
dope.jpg

kbush.jpg

kb2.jpg

stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

I can go on.....but why? use google...it is your friend.

Wow...Ryan has you guys running fucking scared, doesn't he?

Oh..yeah...deny it.

LMFAO

Yeah..remember during the primaries. You losers said the same thing about Cain, Santorum, Perry, Bachman, Gingrich etc... None of it was true then and it's not true now.

I love having Ryan on your team and that the Governor is starting to distance himself from the Ryan budget.

Sound good?

Feel free:
we-came-unarmed.jpg

dope.jpg

kbush.jpg

kb2.jpg

Feel free; nobody takes that sort of thing seriously. Coming from the gun nuts on the right...yeah you take it seriously. I get your point though. You're trying to come off less crazy than the TEA party actually is (read: gain the center). Too late.

Chapter One​

Then Mitt chose Paul Ryan...

The End​

Ryan can't deliver a single electoral vote. It's kind of funny that Romney felt the need to pull a McCain and shore up his base, and in doing so just pushed more independents and Republican moderates into the Obama column.

Moron.

and HE is an avowed rightwinger

Sorry but the reliance upon force and the disdain for reason (some call it snobbery) is a hallmark of conservatism. Otherwise you guys would acknowledge that reasonable gun control laws are a good thing. You're there defending 100+ clips and mags.

Sorry.

Chapter One​

Then Mitt chose Paul Ryan...

The End​

Ryan can't deliver a single electoral vote. It's kind of funny that Romney felt the need to pull a McCain and shore up his base, and in doing so just pushed more independents and Republican moderates into the Obama column.

He actually did need to appease the TEA party cancer. He could have done it though while getting someone without the Medicare baggage and someone who is actually qualified to become POTUS if the reason ever arose. Ryan has baggage and is nowhere near being ready--the first clue is that he didn't run for President.

Feel free:
we-came-unarmed.jpg

dope.jpg

kbush.jpg

kb2.jpg

Feel free; nobody takes that sort of thing seriously. Coming from the gun nuts on the right...yeah you take it seriously. I get your point though. You're trying to come off less crazy than the TEA party actually is (read: gain the center). Too late.
So, are you the kind that make death threats anonymously, or do you stand upright like these people do?

Moron.

Sorry but the reliance upon force and the disdain for reason (some call it snobbery) is a hallmark of conservatism. Otherwise you guys would acknowledge that reasonable gun control laws are a good thing. You're there defending 100+ clips and mags.

Sorry.

Like I said, you aren't very bright....death is a cult of the Left...always has been....its the only way you have to get your views accepted....Hitler was a Socilist as was Mussolini....honey you are absurd.

Moron.

Sorry.

Like I said, you aren't very bright....death is a cult of the Left...always has been....its the only way you have to get your views accepted....Hitler was a Socilist as was Mussolini....honey you are absurd.

dope.jpg

kbush.jpg

kb2.jpg

So, are you the kind that make death threats anonymously, or do you stand upright like these people do?

I don't make many death threats but...whatever.

When a gun nut shows up wearing a sign that pledges violence the next time; you take it more seriously than a sign with a twisted balloon on it. Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

When a gun nut shows up wearing a sign that pledges violence the next time; you take it more seriously than a sign with a twisted balloon on it. Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:
I don't..but then, I don't make ANY death threats.....not making many is still make a few, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry.

Yup according to candycorn Hitler, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin are "righties".

This is just getting deeper for you idiot.

I don't..but then, I don't make ANY death threats.....not making many is still make a few, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Only to the few inches around my waist.

Forum List

Back