How much of a hypocrite are you?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many threads have you created or participated in about the plight in Puerto Rico while posting endlessly about the Presidents focus on the NFL?

The threads I've seen about Puerto Rico all revolve around bashing a politician. Very little actual concern for the people or the terrible situation they're in.

The vast majority of you are guilty of the very thing you're whining about. What are we up to now? 30 NFL threads? 50? 60?
How many Puerto Rico threads?

Hypocrites

• Banned
Puerto Rico does not happen on a weekly basis in our living rooms and sports bars.
People are running out of water & food. They have no electricity. The infrastructure is destroyed. There are no jobs....the list goes on.

AND YOU'RE FOCUSED ON YOUR APPARENT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON REMOTE CONTROL BASIC FUNCTIONS?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

I've been monitoring FEMA's website where they give excellent updates in detail as to how the rescue operations are progressing. The teams are rocking not only in Puerto Rico but the US Virgin Islands as well.

It's my go to source without having to deal with maniacs slagging Trump for bullshit saying it's been a slow response. It hasn't been.

Here's their link for you Gramps so you can follow the progress too.

Federal Response Teams Assisting in Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
Release date:
September 24, 2017
Release Number:
HQ-17-138
WASHINGTON – In the wake of Hurricane Maria, life, personal safety, and access to safe shelters for disaster survivors remain a priority of local responders, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and the entire federal family.

To aid in life sustaining missions, six FEMA Urban Search and Rescue (US&R) task forces are deployed to the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico and are working in tandem with numerous federal partners to rescue and render aid to distressed survivors in the region. Additional FEMA US&R task forces are arriving today to expand operations, as areas become accessible. FEMA US&R task forces currently conducting operations in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands include Virginia Task Forces 1 and 2, Florida Task Forces 1 and 2, and California Task Forces 6 and 7. Components of New York Task Force 1 and Massachusetts Task Force 1 are on the ground providing logistics support.

Federal partners assisting with Search and Rescue (SAR) missions include the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), and the U.S. Department of the Interior / National Park Service.

Collectively, these federal agencies have rescued 180 individuals and searched more than 45 structures in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
hq-17-138_photo1.jpg

FEMA Urban Search and Rescue task force members meet with local officials on St. Croix to coordinate search and rescue operations.

The U.S. Coast Guard is operating nine cutters in the vicinity of Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands, bringing helicopter SAR support, while teams from CBP are operating two P-3 maritime patrol aircraft to assist in communications, a wide-area search, and distress signal monitoring capabilities. An additional five flight deck-equipped cutters, five patrol boats, four rotary wing, and one fixed wing aircraft are moving to the vicinity of U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico to further support search and rescue efforts.

While US&R teams continue targeted sweeps of the affected areas, teams from the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and Bureau of Land Management are providing security and force protection to rescuers.

Department of Defense support includes helicopter SAR flights, damage assessment flights, beach assessments, and patient evacuation flights flown from the amphibious ships USS Kearsarge and USS Oak Hill and Marines embarked from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit.

More information at link:

Federal Response Teams Assisting in Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands | FEMA.gov

How many threads have you created or participated in about the plight in Puerto Rico while posting endlessly about the Presidents focus on the NFL?

The threads I've seen about Puerto Rico all revolve around bashing a politician. Very little actual concern for the people or the terrible situation they're in.

The vast majority of you are guilty of the very thing you're whining about. What are we up to now? 30 NFL threads? 50? 60?

Hypocrites

What, are posters REQUIRED to start threads on topics you wish to see now?

How much of a control freak are you?

Puerto Rico does not happen on a weekly basis in our living rooms and sports bars.
People are running out of water & food. They have no electricity. The infrastructure is destroyed. There are no jobs....the list goes on.

AND YOU'RE FOCUSED ON YOUR APPARENT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON REMOTE CONTROL BASIC FUNCTIONS?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Actually didn't you make some posts about the protest and even mention getting drunk? Didn't you also post the beer you were drinking? Does that not expose you as the hypocrite, chiding all of us over what YOU have done.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
I have never watched any sports. It is the nature of human beings to care more about what is close to them. No one has a favorite Puerto Rican. No one spends their days or has tailgate parties when groups of Puerto Ricans get together. Proud parents do not urge boys to grow up and be Puerto Rican. Bars do not have 18 screens all tuned to Puerto Rico. No one places bets on Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico has not made it into homes and affections the way sports has.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

Gramps I put up a link for you so you can get your information directly from FEMA. It's all hands on deck. Boy this is one agency that has really gotten up to snuff for a government agency. They are just rocking it out not only in Puerto Rico but the US Virgin Islands.

• Banned

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Actually didn't you make some posts about the protest and even mention getting drunk? Didn't you also post the beer you were drinking? Does that not expose you as the hypocrite, chiding all of us over what YOU have done.
I have created 2 threads today trying to draw attention to where it needs to be so no, I don't consider myself a hypocrite.
Typically a hot topic with garner discussion and then things calm down.
The majority of this board has gone full tilt stupid with this nfl shit.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
I have created 2 threads today trying to draw attention to where it needs to be so no, I don't consider myself a hypocrite.
Typically a hot topic with garner discussion and then things calm down.
The majority of this board has gone full tilt stupid with this nfl shit.

Onliest problem with that is --- it's not "NFL shit" --- it's First Amendment shit.
That's kinda fucking basic.

Way to avoid paying attention.

I think it is hypocritical to suggest that we must talk about something a lot in order to prove we care.

Photos I took of Vieques last time we were there.

From our front door, Caribbean in the background.
12791061_10205759725375830_8734467349563124336_n.jpg

12512468_10205759721535734_4886554916693706841_n.jpg

And a mojito at dinner -

10422117_10205759721335729_1454157059021813649_n.jpg

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.

The NFL story is important, it represents another decline in American society due to leftist infiltration and destruction of American institutions. The NFL is permanently discredited, and it's a loss for all of us.

Hypocrites
Threads are about debates. What the fuck do we do with a tragedy thread? I think we all agree that tragedies suck, therefore it isnt exactly a conversation sparker.

Yes, its a bummer that there was a disaster. Its terrible for those people. What else do you want us to say about it?

the NFL deal has been going on for years--dealing with the myth of police brutality/racist cops
cities burned/looted/chaos
policemen murdered--criminals justifiably shot in self defense
MBrown FGray ASterling KScott ASmith--all criminals and the blacks honor them!!!! --instead of condemning the CRIMINALS-the blacks condemn the cops!!! no wonder they graduate at the lowest levels, etc
PRico is not a BIG LIE like police brutality which the MSM goes on 24/7 day after day

that doesn't make a person a hypocrite
the blacks are hypocrites:
commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
commit murder at SEVEN times the rate--murdering mostly BLACKS
THEY are the racists haters hypocrites--which facts and statistics prove

Last edited:

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
They have no electricity. How do you purify water for 3 million people without electricity? Only 2 flights a day are getting in or out.
The NFL is getting all the media hype not them.

Forum List

Back