How much of a hypocrite are you?

How many threads have you created or participated in about the plight in Puerto Rico while posting endlessly about the Presidents focus on the NFL?

The threads I've seen about Puerto Rico all revolve around bashing a politician. Very little actual concern for the people or the terrible situation they're in.

The vast majority of you are guilty of the very thing you're whining about. What are we up to now? 30 NFL threads? 50? 60?
How many Puerto Rico threads?

Hypocrites
Nope; women on Craigslist are welcome to come over and see if I feel like their next boyfriend.

How many threads have you created or participated in about the plight in Puerto Rico while posting endlessly about the Presidents focus on the NFL?

The threads I've seen about Puerto Rico all revolve around bashing a politician. Very little actual concern for the people or the terrible situation they're in.

The vast majority of you are guilty of the very thing you're whining about. What are we up to now? 30 NFL threads? 50? 60?

Hypocrites
What makes you think I give a damn about Puerto Rico?

Puerto Rico does not happen on a weekly basis in our living rooms and sports bars.
People are running out of water & food. They have no electricity. The infrastructure is destroyed. There are no jobs....the list goes on.

AND YOU'RE FOCUSED ON YOUR APPARENT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON REMOTE CONTROL BASIC FUNCTIONS?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

Gramps I put up a link for you so you can get your information directly from FEMA. It's all hands on deck. Boy this is one agency that has really gotten up to snuff for a government agency. They are just rocking it out not only in Puerto Rico but the US Virgin Islands.

FEMA learned a lot of lessons from Katrina they took to heart and since then have steadily improved - they were top notch in Texas and Houston as well.

Agree big time. They have been stellar in all their work this hurricane season.

I admit I don't ever mention Puerto Rico because I simply don't give a shit about it or any other 3rd-world, money-toilet shithole on the face of this planet. Believe it or not, I spend more time deciding which brand of cat food to buy than I do caring about PR.

A lot of Americans are like that. Remember that PR is America and its Americans who live there. OTOH, I think a lot of Americans don't care about others.

Thankfully, a lot do.

I don't care about its American status, I wish it wasn't because it's a parasite. I'm sorry you feel wounded that I don't worship the dregs of the 3rd world like liberals do. Awwwwww, so sorry to hurt your precious feelings, but we 1st worlders are BETTER and more important than the 3rd world human detritus. Human history and human progress have already proved that a gazillion times over. Fuck PR and the rest of the Caribbean.

^^ Classic classism. If anything can be said to encompass "anti-American" --- this is it.

Hypocrites
Threads are about debates. What the fuck do we do with a tragedy thread? I think we all agree that tragedies suck, therefore it isnt exactly a conversation sparker.

Yes, its a bummer that there was a disaster. Its terrible for those people. What else do you want us to say about it?

OP is just butthurt because he's not Lord Board God and doesn't get to decide what the threads are.

Forum List

Back