How much of a hypocrite are you?

I admit I don't ever mention Puerto Rico because I simply don't give a shit about it or any other 3rd-world, money-toilet shithole on the face of this planet. Believe it or not, I spend more time deciding which brand of cat food to buy than I do caring about PR.

Photos I took of Vieques last time we were there.

From our front door, Caribbean in the background.
12791061_10205759725375830_8734467349563124336_n.jpg

12512468_10205759721535734_4886554916693706841_n.jpg

And a mojito at dinner -

10422117_10205759721335729_1454157059021813649_n.jpg
Beautiful horse.

That's either Belle or her yearling son. These people adopt animals and had a very tiny young foal at around the same time as Belle was weaning her colt. I have photos of the foal - the most adorable little stinker of all time - and videos of them running and playing.

The tree is mango and the horses are addicted. The foal learned very quickly how to grab the mango and shake it up and down to pull the skin off and then eat it down to the big seed. I took photos of him inviting himself into our casita. I had to physically push him off the little porch.

BTW, the foal was orphaned when his dam was killed by exploding ordnance left there by US military. Half of the island is off limits but, of course, the huge number of feral horses don't know that.

I admit I don't ever mention Puerto Rico because I simply don't give a shit about it or any other 3rd-world, money-toilet shithole on the face of this planet. Believe it or not, I spend more time deciding which brand of cat food to buy than I do caring about PR.

A lot of Americans are like that. Remember that PR is America and its Americans who live there. OTOH, I think a lot of Americans don't care about others.

Thankfully, a lot do.

A lot of Americans are like that. Remember that PR is America and its Americans who live there. OTOH, I think a lot of Americans don't care about others.

Thankfully, a lot do.

I don't care about its American status, I wish it wasn't because it's a parasite. I'm sorry you feel wounded that I don't worship the dregs of the 3rd world like liberals do. Awwwwww, so sorry to hurt your precious feelings, but we 1st worlders are BETTER and more important than the 3rd world human detritus. Human history and human progress have already proved that a gazillion times over. Fuck PR and the rest of the Caribbean.

Puerto Rico does not happen on a weekly basis in our living rooms and sports bars.
People are running out of water & food. They have no electricity. The infrastructure is destroyed. There are no jobs....the list goes on.

AND YOU'RE FOCUSED ON YOUR APPARENT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON REMOTE CONTROL BASIC FUNCTIONS?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
They have no electricity. How do you purify water for 3 million people without electricity? Only 2 flights a day are getting in or out.
The NFL is getting all the media hype not them.
Generators.

Thankfully, a lot do.

I don't care about its American status, I wish it wasn't because it's a parasite. I'm sorry you feel wounded that I don't worship the dregs of the 3rd world like liberals do. Awwwwww, so sorry to hurt your precious feelings, but we 1st worlders are BETTER and more important than the 3rd world human detritus. Human history and human progress have already proved that a gazillion times over. Fuck PR and the rest of the Caribbean.

WillMunny

Typical RWNJ - lies.

Where did I say or even hint that I feel "wounded" or "hurt"? I simply stated facts as I see them.

FYI, the state of Illinois is in almost exactly the same financial condition as PR.

The reason PR is bankrupt is what the US did to them but my bet is you don't know or care about that either.

RWNJs are as useless as what my dad used to call "tits on a pup".

Puerto Rico does not happen on a weekly basis in our living rooms and sports bars.
People are running out of water & food. They have no electricity. The infrastructure is destroyed. There are no jobs....the list goes on.

AND YOU'RE FOCUSED ON YOUR APPARENT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON REMOTE CONTROL BASIC FUNCTIONS?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
They have no electricity. How do you purify water for 3 million people without electricity? Only 2 flights a day are getting in or out.
Generators.

You would have no way of knowing this but generators require fuel. There are different kinds but they all have that in common. Just take a few and think on why that could be a problem.
:rolleyes:

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
Generators.

You would have no way of knowing this but generators require fuel. There are different kinds but they all have that in common. Just take a few and think on why that could be a problem.
Plenty of fuel in PR.

Keep going.

Thankfully, a lot do.

WillMunny

Typical RWNJ - lies.

Where did I say or even hint that I feel "wounded" or "hurt"? I simply stated facts as I see them.

FYI, the state of Illinois is in almost exactly the same financial condition as PR.

The reason PR is bankrupt is what the US did to them but my bet is you don't know or care about that either.

PR is bankrupt because they spend more than they take in.

Thankfully, a lot do.

WillMunny

Typical RWNJ - lies.

Although you will lie, the fact is you have not a clue as to why that is.

Moreover, why should that be profitable for a bum like pino trump but the end of the line for the poor?

d46ff0868f3cf89cc5844d33a1a31e8b.jpg

Thankfully, a lot do.

WillMunny

Typical RWNJ - lies.

Moreover, why should that be profitable for a bum like pino trump but the end of the line for the poor?

PR bankruptcy occurred in the Obama Error. You’re a clown dragging Trump into the mess created by spend happy leftists.

Thankfully, a lot do.

WillMunny

Typical RWNJ - lies.

PR bankruptcy occurred in the Obama Error. You’re a clown dragging Trump into the mess created by spend happy leftists.

Weatherman2020

Nonsense.

It started before WWII and its pino trump who is making an ass of himself by condemning their finances while bragging about screwing over people with his bankruptcies.

The wealthy should not be able to screw over the working class while the working class work to keep their heads above water. In this case, literally.

Catch up and then try to keep up.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
Generators.

Plenty of fuel in PR.

Keep going.

Weatherman2020

That's idiotic.

I am a HUGE hypocrite. I love shrimp, catfish,crawfish, chicken, beef and pork. But I cannot kill the critters that taste so good.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
Fire pits, beat up cans, boil it.
There is not much anyone can do except do their best in this situation.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
Media hype.
Generators.

Plenty of fuel in PR.

Keep going.

Weatherman2020

Two more have died in hospital have died for lack of fuel for the generators.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
I have never watched any sports. It is the nature of human beings to care more about what is close to them. No one has a favorite Puerto Rican. No one spends their days or has tailgate parties when groups of Puerto Ricans get together. Proud parents do not urge boys to grow up and be Puerto Rican. Bars do not have 18 screens all tuned to Puerto Rico. No one places bets on Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico has not made it into homes and affections the way sports has.
Idiot.

Puerto Rican's are American citizens. Above and beyond that, they are people who are suffering. No water, electricity, communications, food. American citizens suffering this way.

I lived in Puerto Rico for a year and a half. I worked with Puerto Ricans. I don't know you except for what you write. You are not worth the oxygen in your room. Give me a Puerto Rican over you each and every day.

Maybe instead of letting illegals in and opening our borders and giving shit to those who don't appreciate it, we should boot 3 mil illegals and bring those folks over here.

I remember when Puerto Ricans flooded into New York making life miserable for everyone that didn't live in neighborhoods like Park Avenue. They packed into tenements and shit out the windows.

Look out below.

Nevertheless, they are a territory and our responsibility. The government should do something to ease their misery. I wouldn't because they are human beings.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

Gramps I put up a link for you so you can get your information directly from FEMA. It's all hands on deck. Boy this is one agency that has really gotten up to snuff for a government agency. They are just rocking it out not only in Puerto Rico but the US Virgin Islands.

FEMA learned a lot of lessons from Katrina they took to heart and since then have steadily improved - they were top notch in Texas and Houston as well.

Forum List

Back