How many thousands more auto jobs moving to Mexico and China?

And again, you use words incorrectly.
you use them more incorrectly.

Do you seriously have no idea how juvenile you are when you say things like that? You just said something that makes no sense, and you can't explain why it should make sense.
the guy thinks ellis island is off the coast of Texas....knowledge is not dannies strong suit....
Ellis Island is not difficult to find.
yet when you were asked how were you going to get all these people coming in from Mexico all the way across country to ellis island.....you went silent and brought up something else....which is pretty typical for you....
Europeans found it from farther away.

the democrats don't have their own democrat doctrine like the republicans. they use the federal doctrine.

Do you seriously have no idea how juvenile you are when you say things like that? You just said something that makes no sense, and you can't explain why it should make sense.
You sound even more juvenile and make even less sense.

Only in your feverish mind. You haven't even tried to make sense out of what you said.
I make more sense than You.

the democrats don't have their own democrat doctrine like the republicans. they use the federal doctrine.

the guy thinks ellis island is off the coast of Texas....knowledge is not dannies strong suit....

Actually Harry, he thinks he's being clever by saying that we can make everyone go through Ellis Island, knowing that it will be hard for people from Mexico to get there. In a round about way, he's actually proposing making immigration harder.
Having a place to go means our border won't be under pressure.

yet when you were asked how were you going to get all these people coming in from Mexico all the way across country to ellis island.....you went silent and brought up something else....which is pretty typical for you....
they got on a boat and sailed there dipshit....how are you going to get thousands from the southern boarder to that island?.....are you going to pay for it?....

Only in your feverish mind. You haven't even tried to make sense out of what you said.

If that is true, why are you unable to make sense out of what you said?

Dood, if the japs flew all the way from Japan to Pearl Harbor, meskins can get there.

No, they didn't fly all the way from Japan to Pearl Harbor. They were carried there by carriers and launched when they got in range. You don't know much about WWII, do you? The Japanese Zero only had a range of 620 miles, and the distance from Japan to Pearl Harbor is around 4,000 miles.
That's what the media tells you but it's not true.

You are truly stupid, ain't ya? I suggest you do some research on the Pearl Harbor attack before commenting on it again, so you don't look like an idiot.
Duh! Fake news boy. Here's how they did it.

View attachment 250102

You DO realize that the route you just outlined is roughly twice the distance they actually traveled, right?

well how could they go the other way? LOOK ON THE MAP

lol

they got on a boat and sailed there dipshit....how are you going to get thousands from the southern boarder to that island?.....are you going to pay for it?....
They would be going there just like Europeans if it were open.

i do; it is You who can't make sense of anything.

Now you're just flailing.

How would they get there and why would they go there when the border is easily crossed?

general motors closing ohio plant

GM's plants in Baltimore and Warren, Michigan, are also scheduled to close this year, and the company's last plant in Detroit will close in January 2020. A plant in Canada is also expected to close. In total, the company will reduce its salaried workforce by 15 percent and will also cut 6,000 hourly positions, CNN reported.

'It's gut-wrenching': Last car rolls off assembly line at GM plant in Lordstown, Ohio

The plant closings are part of a major restructuring for GM, which plans to shed as many as 14,000 workers and shift its focus to making trucks, SUVs and electric and autonomous vehicles.

Tracking GM's manufacturing move to Mexico

The longer-term trend among global automakers — including Japan- and Germany-based manufacturers — has been to locate new production in Mexico. Low wages, generous government incentives and favourable trade agreements have helped turn Mexico into an auto-industry powerhouse, said Charlotte Yates, the director of the Automotive Policy Research Centre at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ont.

“It’s not just because their [Mexico’s] unions are more collaborative. There’s a huge wage advantage,” Yates said. “And they have access to the U.S. market from Mexico.”

-------------------------
I saw a guy on TV explain that with all the jobs leaving, another 17,000 support jobs will be lost.

During the last two years, we found out that Trump not only lies, but he's the worlds worst negotiator.

You don't need to negotiate with Trump. Just tell him what you want. It worked for the Russians. All you have to do is bring a few people to his hotel.

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg

"The Ramos Arizpe complex, which opened in 1981, builds the Chevrolet Cruze small car and Chevrolet Equinox crossovers. It will also build the new Blazer.

The Silao complex, which opened in 1995, builds the Chevrolet Silverado and Cheyenne and GMC Sierra pickups.

The San Luis Potosi complex, which opened in 2008, builds the Chevrolet Trax, Equinox and GMC Terrain crossovers."

I took that quote from your cited article, R-Derp! Would you like to explain why it's Donald Trump's fault that Canada is losing jobs to Mexican plants that were all built LONG before he even thought about running for President? To be quite blunt...this is stupid even for you!

for about the 18th time......how are they going to get there?...

Now you're just flailing.
You are just flailing more.

How would they get there and why would they go there when the border is easily crossed?
Papers. They should get their paperwork at Ellis Island. All foreign nationals in the US should be federally identified.

How did white people get there?

daniel you would be one stupid motherfucker if i have to explain that to you...again...

daniel you would be one stupid motherfucker if i have to explain that to you...again...

Oh, you will. And again, and again, and again. He never, and I mean never, varies.

you are even dumber if you believe your right wing bigotry would stop people from going to Ellis Island.

Papers. They should get their paperwork at Ellis Island. All foreign nationals in the US should be federally identified.

That doesn't even address what I asked.

Oh, you will. And again, and again, and again. He never, and I mean never, varies.
Because I am not the one making up stories instead of having valid arguments.

Forum List

Back