Trump just exposed the China and Mexico backdoor deal on Auto Manufacturing and EV South of the Border

Donald Trump said: "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry."

or

Donald Trump said: "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country."

Who really cares? The damage is done and this shit can't be counterspun!

Donald Trump said: "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry."

or

Donald Trump said: "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country."

Who really cares? The damage is done and this shit can't be counterspun!
You're right, that was major damage the media inflicted upon itself by lying.

It also gave Trump a little boost! :rofl:

Well, let's all be honest. The current administration is making someone else richer everytime they really push an agenda who then in turns pays them for pushing it.

The current administration only pushed electric vehicles so damn hard because it was making them and others money. Every statement they made about them was completely unsubstantiated, everyone knew there was no infrastructure in place to handle the amount of EVs they were pushing, there was non facts about them, and they had 0 negatives about them and if you truly believe in something and are well informed then you know both the positives and negatives.

No, they just stood out there and tried to wow everyone about EVs as if they were stupid. Then when sales tanked and slowed because no one wanted them they completely dropped the subject because all the money that could be made was made, they had no reason to keep going.

Climate change was just a hoax and one of its benefits was pushing EVs but people are tired of that old drum beat so they backed off it.

Looks like more high paying job opportunities in Mexico and less need to cross into the US for a better job
Not likely. If Mexicans thought Mexican employers were cheap, just wait until they go to work for the Chinese. That's as low as the bar will go short of slavery. Viva Trump.

You guys got to remember, the Democrats represent those investing in global order and control. They don't give a flying fuck how it impacts American citizens, they only want you to buy their products and support their political party.

Forum List

Back