How many thousands more auto jobs moving to Mexico and China?

Europeans found it from farther away.
they got on a boat and sailed there dipshit....how are you going to get thousands from the southern boarder to that island?.....are you going to pay for it?....
They would be going there just like Europeans if it were open.

How would they get there and why would they go there when the border is easily crossed?
Papers. They should get their paperwork at Ellis Island. All foreign nationals in the US should be federally identified.

That doesn't even address what I asked.
They would get there the same way white people got there.

Only in your feverish mind. You haven't even tried to make sense out of what you said.
I make more sense than You.

If that is true, why are you unable to make sense out of what you said?
i do; it is You who can't make sense of anything.

Now you're just flailing.
You are just flailing more.

PeeWee Herman is alive and well in that one.

for about the 18th time......how are they going to get there?...
How did white people get there?
daniel you would be one stupid motherfucker if i have to explain that to you...again...

Oh, you will. And again, and again, and again. He never, and I mean never, varies.
Because I am not the one making up stories instead of having valid arguments.

That's exactly what you are. You're a left wing story teller, and not a very good one at that.

daniel you would be one stupid motherfucker if i have to explain that to you...again...

Oh, you will. And again, and again, and again. He never, and I mean never, varies.

That's exactly what you are. You're a left wing story teller, and not a very good one at that.
I have valid arguments and don't need to lie; unlike the right wing.

Toyota to spend $13 billion in America

The Japanese auto maker said the spending would go toward adding production of two new hybrid vehicles in the U.S. and expanding plants that build engines, axles and other vehicle components. The additional investment is projected to create 600 new jobs. President Trump praised Toyota’s plans in a tweet—“BIG NEWS for U.S. Auto Workers!”—and said the investment was evidence that a trade agreement hammered out last year between the U.S., Canada and Mexico is fixing what he described as a “broken NAFTA deal.”

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...

you a valid argument?...where?....

everywhere. i know how to argue.

the only thing you are good at danny is saying the same shit over and over....

so do you; but, you don't have good arguments.

in other words ....the stuff you bring up i am clueless about....here let me bring up something you can understand.....SEE...SPOT....RUN....

in other words ....the stuff you bring up i am clueless about....here let me bring up something you can understand.....SEE...SPOT....RUN....
You are the one who alleges only white people can find Ellis Island.

really?....did i say white people ?....or was that you?...looks like it was you danny....

Here's a hint. When you start flailing and throwing out insults, it's usually smart to make sure they have at least a passing aquaintance with reality. Otherwise, you just look, well, like you.

The plant closings are part of a major restructuring for GM, which plans to shed as many as 14,000 workers and shift its focus to making trucks, SUVs and electric and autonomous vehicles.
It's a business decision by GM management, and has nothing to do with Trump. .. :cool:

According to Trump:

"Let me tell you folks in Ohio and in this area, don’t sell your house, we’re going to get those jobs coming back, and we’re going to fill up those factories or rip them down and build brand-new ones. It’s going to happen.”

"
“Those jobs that have left Ohio, they’re coming back.”

“we’re going to fill those factories back up.”

"If I'm elected, you won't lose one plant, you'll have plants coming into this country. You're going to have jobs again. YOU WONT LOSE ONE PLANT, I PROMISE YOU THAT"

So just a lie. He had no control over that in reality?
I heard Jim Jordan from Wrestlemania fame say that he has never heard Trump tell a single lie. Not once.

So he is a wacko on the right, just like you’re a wacko on the left. Did you ever hear B.O. tell a lie?
The closest I ever heard was you can keep your doctor. And that was close because you really could keep your doctor. I could. You just needed to have an insurance policy that met minimum requirements.

Are you talking to yourself?

really?....did i say white people ?....or was that you?...looks like it was you danny....
Good. Then there should be no problem upgrading Ellis Island.

Here's a hint. When you start flailing and throwing out insults, it's usually smart to make sure they have at least a passing aquaintance with reality. Otherwise, you just look, well, like you.
supporting someone with nothing but bigotry; i got it.

The plant closings are part of a major restructuring for GM, which plans to shed as many as 14,000 workers and shift its focus to making trucks, SUVs and electric and autonomous vehicles.
It's a business decision by GM management, and has nothing to do with Trump. .. :cool:

According to Trump:

"Let me tell you folks in Ohio and in this area, don’t sell your house, we’re going to get those jobs coming back, and we’re going to fill up those factories or rip them down and build brand-new ones. It’s going to happen.”

"
“Those jobs that have left Ohio, they’re coming back.”

“we’re going to fill those factories back up.”

"If I'm elected, you won't lose one plant, you'll have plants coming into this country. You're going to have jobs again. YOU WONT LOSE ONE PLANT, I PROMISE YOU THAT"

So just a lie. He had no control over that in reality?
I heard Jim Jordan from Wrestlemania fame say that he has never heard Trump tell a single lie. Not once.

So he is a wacko on the right, just like you’re a wacko on the left. Did you ever hear B.O. tell a lie?
The closest I ever heard was you can keep your doctor. And that was close because you really could keep your doctor. I could. You just needed to have an insurance policy that met minimum requirements.

Here’s a link to a nice list of all the whopper told by B.O.

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Forum List

Back