How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

You know........Hitler hated the Jews because it was rumored that he was half Jewish.

Wonder if that's why Bullshit Gordita, the Spanish Senorita hates Mexicans?

You know........Hitler hated the Jews because it was rumored that he was half Jewish.

I think it's refreshing, the way GayBiker embraces his retardation and flaunts it for the whole world to see! That's right, GB...being stupid is nothing to be ashamed of!

I think it's refreshing, the way GayBiker embraces his retardation and flaunts it for the whole world to see! That's right, GB...being stupid is nothing to be ashamed of!

Hey......Always a Babbling Bitch.......still using circumcision as a way to tell human children from animals?

You don't have to post your stupidity TWICE! Ever find those Mexicans in the middle of the Pacific?

Hey......Always a Babbling Bitch.......still using circumcision as a way to tell human children from animals?

Here's a question that's right up your anus.

Can you tell if the sailor screwing you is circumsized or not just by the howl you make when he pulls it out?:lol:

Interesting..........not only is Bullshit Gordita terrified of Hispanics, but he's also got a strange bent towards sex of the gay variety.

Hmm.........he must have been molested by a fat Hispanic priest when he was younger.

Hey Gordo, did he make you swallow his taquito?

Interesting..........not only is Bullshit Gordita terrified of Hispanics, but he's also got a strange bent towards sex of the gay variety.

Hmm.........he must have been molested by a fat Hispanic priest when he was younger.

Hey Gordo, did he make you swallow his taquito?

You're the one who spent 20 years in the Gay-vy, floating around in the Pacific, looking for the Mexican Navy, and serving your fellow Americans by sacrificing your butt to every sailor who came along.

Actually Bullshit Gordita the Spanish Seniorita, if you'd actually paid any attention to where I've been (the ME, Greece, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Cuba, etc.), you'd understand that those are all in the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Persian Gulf.

Nope.......never been in the Pacific. BTW.........you didn't enlist because you were too much of a cowardly pussy, right?

Figures that some keyboard commando idiot claims to be braver than someone who actually served this country through 4 war zones.

You know, i was questioning at one point whether this thread could get even more ridiculously dumber. I just have to thank everyone for proving to me that yes it can.

Actually Bullshit Gordita the Spanish Seniorita, if you'd actually paid any attention to where I've been (the ME, Greece, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Cuba, etc.), you'd understand that those are all in the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Persian Gulf.

Nope.......never been in the Pacific. BTW.........you didn't enlist because you were too much of a cowardly pussy, right?

Figures that some keyboard commando idiot claims to be braver than someone who actually served this country through 4 war zones.

OK Mr Super Duper Patriot.

You were in all those places fighting who?

And did you make a dollar a day like most WW2 draftees who actually fought an enemy that threatened the US and changed the world forever buy fighting that enemy?

Did you actually make Americans in America any safer?

But if you fought Mexicans that attempted to invade the US, wouldn't that actually make a difference on the future of the United States.

Wouldn't that make American neighborhoods safer for future generations?

And as far as war zones, have you ever been to Chicago?

Beruit and Desert Storm were the ME. Kosovo was Europeans. No, Mexicans don't generally hang out in those places.

And did you make a dollar a day like most WW2 draftees who actually fought an enemy that threatened the US and changed the world forever buy fighting that enemy?

You don't think that Arab and Palestinian terrorists AREN'T a threat? And, by the way, if you knew ANYTHING about the Navy, you would know it's America's ONLY all volunteer force. You've got to WANT to join the Navy, no draftees allowed. And yeah........when I first enlisted in '82 I only made about 600 bucks/month as an E-1, which is comparable to what the military members earned compared to the civilian sector of that time.

Dunno........wasn't mine to check, was mine to deliver ordinance on target and on time to destroy things and kill people in pursuit of this nations goals.

But if you fought Mexicans that attempted to invade the US, wouldn't that actually make a difference on the future of the United States.

Only to racist pricks such as yourself. By the way, why don't YOU go join the military or the border patrol if you're so concerned? Oh wait..........forgot........you're a cowardly pansified pussy.

What would make American neighborhoods safer and better would be to kick assholes like you to the curb PERMANENTLY.

Yes I have. I've also been to Detroit, LA, New York and a couple of places in Conneticut and the Deep South where I was the ONLY white boy for quite a ways. But then again, if you're not a racist asshole, you don't really have that much to fear.

No wonder you're scared in your own town..........they all know what kind of garden variety racist douchebag that you are.

Got a hint for you..........drop the bad guy attitude, work out and get healthy and go meet your neighbors and treat them politely. Maybe take some self defense courses so you quit being such a pussy.

Oh wait.........forgot, you're only interested in pulling others down into the pit that you've dug for yourself.

I guess you guys are terrified of the Gulf of Mexico

Why should I have enlisted to kill people (Vietnamese)that I have absolutely nothing against? Were they invading the US and forcing us to accept them as LA RAZA the master race? I don't think so.

Hmmm. The people who fought the Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising had less equipment and no support from anyone. But they were actually fighting an enemy that invaded their country......like Mexicans!

Beruit and Desert Storm were the ME. Kosovo was Europeans. No, Mexicans don't generally hang out in those places.

And how did any of this effect the safety of Americans whose country is being attack by Latin American terrrorists? How does that keep Americans safe from Mexican drug cartels that are poisoning American children?

You don't think that Arab and Palestinian terrorists AREN'T a threat? And, by the way, if you knew ANYTHING about the Navy, you would know it's America's ONLY all volunteer force. You've got to WANT to join the Navy, no draftees allowed. And yeah........when I first enlisted in '82 I only made about 600 bucks/month as an E-1, which is comparable to what the military members earned compared to the civilian sector of that time.

And everything you ate, where you slept, and everything you learned was paid for by American taxpayer who are not safe in their own neighborhoods. How did you serve Americans?

Dunno........wasn't mine to check, was mine to deliver ordinance on target and on time to destroy things and kill people in pursuit of this nations goals.

But more damage can be done by one man with one gun killing a symbol of the evil ones from Latin America, then by bombing all the innocent people in the eastern hemisphere which are absolutely no threat to the average American.

Only to racist pricks such as yourself. By the way, why don't YOU go join the military or the border patrol if you're so concerned? Oh wait..........forgot........you're a cowardly pansified pussy.

So I can blindly follow orders of the Mexicans to stay away from their border?

What would make American neighborhoods safer and better would be to kick assholes like you to the curb PERMANENTLY.

Just more babble from a person with half the wit of those who attack the US. All you proved is that you can follow orders.........like any idiot.

Yes I have. I've also been to Detroit, LA, New York and a couple of places in Conneticut and the Deep South where I was the ONLY white boy for quite a ways. But then again, if you're not a racist asshole, you don't really have that much to fear.

I guess if you could read a newspaper or watch a tv news broadcast, you would see all the Chicago police getting killed here.

I'm the racist and your the one who helped kill those of another race just because some guy in Washington got up on the wrong side of his wife.

No wonder you're scared in your own town..........they all know what kind of garden variety racist douchebag that you are.

Got a hint for you..........drop the bad guy attitude, work out and get healthy and go meet your neighbors and treat them politely. Maybe take some self defense courses so you quit being such a pussy.

Oh wait.........forgot, you're only interested in pulling others down into the pit that you've dug for yourself.

The Mexicans sure have you guys pegged when they laugh at how the American military is terrified to fight Mexico. You kill people all over the world but refuse to protect the Americans who pay your salary and listen to your bullshit war stories about how YOU defend America. A fat Mexican mommasita firing bandito babies at the US does more militarily to destroy the US than the entire US armed forces does to protect it.
!!!!

The cowards are the people who join the US military to shoot at people miles away. You call that brave?

Forum List

Back