How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

Mexicans don't show up at church because they don't want to be reminded that they are stealing thy neighbor's goods as long as they are in the United States. I warped nothing.
ok i take that back....you have a warped interpretation of life......hows that?....the only law the great majority have broken is the Immigration Law.....if you have proof they are stealing from your neighbors,then be the good American you talk about and call the cops....

Every bandito baby they dump in the US takes money away from poor Americans. Get a brain!

and if its legal...it is not stealing....once again....warped interpretation of the Law....if you dont like it....get a bunch of like minded people together...and AMEND the Constitution........so Gordo....who has the Brain here?...you...who knows shit about the laws of his own Country....or me....who has to point out these things to you, that EVERY American should know.........the ILLEGALS sure as hell know.....

[and if its legal...it is not stealing....once again....warped interpretation of the Law....if you dont like it....get a bunch of like minded people together...and AMEND the Constitution........so Gordo....who has the Brain here?...you...who knows shit about the laws of his own Country....or me....who has to point out these things to you, that EVERY American should know.........the ILLEGALS sure as hell know.....

Changing your pictures:(:redface::confused: every few days still hasn't stopped your fixation on how wonderful those theivin' Mexicans are. They don't follow American laws. HELLO!!!!! Once again. THEY DON"T FOLLOW AMERICAN LAWS! Changing laws or voting in a different party would do as much good as trying to scrub the stink off of them or teaching them how to wipe their ass after giving birth to one of your marijuana turds.

[and if its legal...it is not stealing....once again....warped interpretation of the Law....if you dont like it....get a bunch of like minded people together...and AMEND the Constitution........so Gordo....who has the Brain here?...you...who knows shit about the laws of his own Country....or me....who has to point out these things to you, that EVERY American should know.........the ILLEGALS sure as hell know.....

Changing your pictures:(:redface::confused: every few days still hasn't stopped your fixation on how wonderful those theivin' Mexicans are. They don't follow American laws. HELLO!!!!! Once again. THEY DON"T FOLLOW AMERICAN LAWS! Changing laws or voting in a different party would do as much good as trying to scrub the stink off of them or teaching them how to wipe their ass after giving birth to one of your marijuana turds.

oh im sorry Gordo....changing the Avatar confuses you does it?.....isnt that kinda admitting your stupid?.....hey,just asking.....the birth thing is in the Constitution Gordo....how are they breaking the law?.....i mean if you start a drive to end this amendment,ill sign it.....they take advantage of it.....but its legal none the less.....

I didn't know Thanksgiving was a religious holiday?

Oh sheesh, is this a joke?

It's the day we officially give thanks...a celebration of survival, committment, and carefully formed alliances. Most people direct thanks towards God, but you also celebrate your fellow man, traditionally.

Are you really this ignorant? Is it an act? I think it is pitiful, and I mean that in the true sense and not in a sneering way, that you don't understand what it means to give thanks.

[oh im sorry Gordo....changing the Avatar confuses you does it?.....isnt that kinda admitting your stupid?.....hey,just asking.....the birth thing is in the Constitution Gordo....how are they breaking the law?.....i mean if you start a drive to end this amendment,ill sign it.....they take advantage of it.....but its legal none the less.....

Your like a pathetic Mexican using a fake ID to steal American goods and services then justifying it as OK because he needs the stuff.:cuckoo:

The "birth thing" only applies to people who are in the US LEGALLY! It does not apply to an invading army of Mexicans out to steal America. Where does the US Constitution exempt invading Mexicans?

:eusa_shhh:MEXICANS DON'T OBEY AMERICAN LAWS:eusa_shhh:

:eusa_pray:MEXICANS DON'T OBEY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS:eusa_pray:

I'm going to wake the house up I'm laughing so hard right now. You guys have to stop! Almost but not quite holy bible...LOLOLOLOL!!!

What does church have to do with Turkey and Football?

Football is a religion. I know.

stewie_griffin1.jpg

And I'm your god!

[
Nor do they have to be reminded of the golden rule by someone preaching from a pulpit. BF apparently doesn't realize that Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday. But I'll bet he hides in Church and keeps his trap shut on Cinco de Mayo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0SNAsocIx8[/ame]

Forum List

Back