How many of you have Family and Friends who...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
can't turn on the news anymore? You know, people who had their hopes and dreams set on Romney. I have close friends and family who were sure he was going to win...and now they are "current events challenged."

Not sure how to handle this and how long this will last. Anyone have any ideas on what can be done?

Start talking about "truth". Reject everything else. It is great to feel that we can feed all those in poverty, but the fact is, we can't. Do we take from the producers until no one has anything and everyone starves? Do we try to increase the producers, so that there is more to give?

If we legalize the "undocumented", will it help or hurt the "middle class"?

Bengazi is still be hidden from the Administration. When will the citizens find out what happened?

etc, etc, etc.

Start talking about "truth". Reject everything else. It is great to feel that we can feed all those in poverty, but the fact is, we can't. Do we take from the producers until no one has anything and everyone starves? Do we try to increase the producers, so that there is more to give?

Bengazi is still be hidden from the Administration. When will the citizens find out what happened?

etc, etc, etc.

.....Riiigghhhtttt....So you are saying that the depressed and demoralized Willard supporters should be watching the news? Okay...

Yeah I've got a friend who's so pissed he deleted apps from his phone LOL.
He's tuned out. Total and utter disgust.

But time will heal things and he will be sorry he deleted the apps. It always does. The GOP will see the light, I hope, and make some ideology adjustment. If they listen to the Tea Baggers who insist that Romney lost cause he was not conservative enough, then they will get what they asked for.

They have a fine line to walk in the coming days. But I am still concerned about the mental health and well being of some of the more ardent Romney supporters, family and friends included.

can't turn on the news anymore? You know, people who had their hopes and dreams set on Romney. I have close friends and family who were sure he was going to win...and now they are "current events challenged."

Not sure how to handle this and how long this will last. Anyone have any ideas on what can be done?

It’s still very early.

Most will come around in a few weeks.

Soon they’ll be eagerly watching the news, and gleefully blaming the president for every bad thing that happens.

try to teach them basic manners re: losing graciously and admitting they were wrong..

or give them ice cream :p

lol, that's the problem with you libs. You think just because you won an election it means you are right and everyone else is wrong. I got news for ya jack ass, Bush won 2 elections as well, and he was a fucking idiot. Just because we lost does not mean we were wrong, it simply means the American people made the wrong choice.

It’s still very early.

Soon they’ll be eagerly watching the news, and gleefully blaming the president for every bad thing that happens.

True....not much different than the Dems who spazzed after W won his second term...

etc, etc, etc.

Puleeze.... Boring. And lies.... That isn't what this election was about. And until you figure out that its the radical right that lost your election for you, you're going to keep losing.

Now how 'bout starting by turning off fakenews and he rest of the rightwingnut blogosohere

It’s still very early.

While you guys on the left will Gleefully give Obama a pass, and blame every bad thing that happens on the GOP.

try to teach them basic manners re: losing graciously and admitting they were wrong..

lol, that's the problem with you libs. You think just because you won an election it means you are right and everyone else is wrong. I got news for ya jack ass, Bush won 2 elections as well, and he was a fucking idiot. Just because we lost does not mean we were wrong, it simply means the American people made the wrong choice.

no that means a MAJORITY of the country thinks republicans are WRONG WRONG WRONG for america.

it is called math....'jackass'.

we said NO FUCKING HELL NO to your teabag taliban

No one in my world. I have friends and family across the political spectrum(D, I,R and apathetic) and none of them ever get all that "dramatic" over political outcomes. I suppose it all depends how empty one's life is if the loss of an election makes that big of an impact in their lives.

no that means a MAJORITY of the country thinks republicans are WRONG WRONG WRONG for america.

50.8% to 49.1% yeah that a real clear Majority, Why Romney almost had not support at all right?

You guys are making the same mistake Obama made the first time he won, which is funny because he won much bigger last time. The American people did not say it's Obama's way or the highway on Tue, they said they want the 2 sides to work together.

etc, etc, etc.

.....Riiigghhhtttt....So you are saying that the depressed and demoralized Willard supporters should be watching the news? Okay...

I am saying they should seek out other news sources: international news, regional (world) news, and a variety of news in the states.

If you stick your head in the sand, how is that helpful?

50.8% to 49.1% yeah that a real clear Majority, Why Romney almost had not support at all right?

You guys are making the same mistake Obama made the first time he won, which is funny because he won much bigger last time. The American people did not say it's Obama's way or the highway on Tue, they said they want the 2 sides to work together.

there a problem with your math too?

that IS still a majority however you wish to define it.

and im all for congress working together..to fix the economy..not my vagina or my marriage.

please DO work together

Forum List

Back