How many of you guys were born Christians? How many converted to Christianity?

Again, how do you define salvation?

Our Saviour. Two thieves. One is supposed to have been saved and the other . . . (he searches for the contrary of saved) . . . damned.

Saved from what?

"We are all born mad, some remain so."

Samuel Beckett, waiting for Godot.
One went to Paradise with God, the other eternally separated from God.
It's about choice.

You again validate you don't know Christianity. Go look up John 3:16 and tell me that does not define salvation.

Sigh. I've known John 3:16 from childhood. What I don't know is how YOU define salvation--in your own words. But never mind. I'm really tired of this, and I imagine you are, too.

You again validate you don't know Christianity. Go look up John 3:16 and tell me that does not define salvation.

Sigh. I've known John 3:16 from childhood. What I don't know is how YOU define salvation--in your own words. But never mind. I'm really tired of this, and I imagine you are, too.
There you go again, thinking people can outdo the Word of God.
It's what's wrong with Catholics. Manmade hogwash.

Two people cutting and pasting scripture quotes and tossing them back and forth does not qualify as a conversation--or a presentation or a defense of faith.

Two people cutting and pasting scripture quotes and tossing them back and forth does not qualify as a conversation--or a presentation or a defense of faith.
Most of Scripture is straight forward and there is only one interpretation possible.
Like not keeping idols, calling men father who are not your father, teaching false practices......

Our Saviour. Two thieves. One is supposed to have been saved and the other . . . (he searches for the contrary of saved) . . . damned.

Saved from what?

saved from demons

How many demons do you need to be saved from?

What name do they go by?
Satan, one

Saved from what?

saved from demons

What name do they go by?
Satan, one

In what way does Satan have you ensnared that you feel a need to be saved?

What is Satan to you?

Saved from what?

saved from demons

What name do they go by?
Satan, one

What is Satan to you?
Satan tried to turn me into a bad person

Saved from what?

saved from demons

What name do they go by?
Satan, one

What is Satan to you?

I see....

What did Satan look like? Was he conspicuously dressed according to some ancient or outdated fashion? Was he acting all humble and smiling a lot pretending to be extremely concerned for your soul? Did he ever try to get you down on your knees to worship that which is not God by saying you that would be saved and receive eternal life??

Whatever you do, do not engage such a creature in religious discussion. Remember the story about Adam and Eve. Keep your eyes to the ground and back away slowly, then turn tail and run for your life like a bat out of hell.

You will then live to tell your grandchildren about the time when you were almost eaten alive by a direct descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old.

Last edited:
saved from demons

What name do they go by?
Satan, one

What is Satan to you?

I see....

What did Satan look like? Was he conspicuously dressed according to some ancient or outdated fashion? Was he acting all humble and smiling a lot pretending to be extremely concerned for your soul? Did he ever try to get you down on your knees to worship that which is not God by saying you that would be saved and receive eternal life??

Whatever you do, do not engage such a creature in religious discussion. Remember the story about Adam and Eve. Keep your eyes to the ground and back away slowly, then turn tail and run for your life like a bat out of hell.

You will then live to tell your grandchildren about the time when you were almost eaten alive by a direct descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old.
thank you! he looked red and evil

How many of you guys were born Christians? How many converted to Christianity?

And how many grew up?

70% of Christians were born Christian, 30% were converts | Global Broadcasting Corporation (link to survey)
According to a popular research survery, 70% of Christians are born into Christianity, while the remaining 30% were converts.

Which one are you?

christ.gif
makes sense! atheist for life

And Christians are one Church. Your bias again thinks someone not going to an RC is not going to Christs Church. Watch these people. They all go somewhere different on Sunday's, but they are Christs Church.

Jesus prayed that his followers would remain one as he and the Father are one. I doubt the Father and the Son are divided into a myriad of sects and denominations and are hold differing beliefs.
Yeah, demonic how the RC does not follow nor teach the Bible.
haha true

Forum List

Back